Chapter 29

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

   MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

    MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 












 

 







 

《FEW MONTHS LATER》








 

Nuna are you sure about this. 




 

You want Bona to accept you. Just do it. I mean you guys arent official for real. Now is the time. 




 

Yah don't make my girl frustrated just because of you. We have plans too okay. 




 

But hyung....




 

You can do it Han Jisung. Plus Bona likes you too. Just don't cheat on her. Even Junkyu give you motivation to get Bona's heart. Believe in yourself Han. 




 

Alright. I will. Thank you. 




 

Now get lost. 




 

Oppa. 




 

What. 




 

Fine fine. This lovebirds










 

Han leave the house. You give a smack on Changbin arms. He yelp in pain while giving you confused look. You rolled your eyes and look away from him. 








 

What was that for honey. 




 

That is for pressuring Han. You do know that he is at the edge of losing her. 




 

That is his fault that he didn't take care of her feelings well. 




 

Same goes to you. Don't you try to say that to me. 




 

Say what. I did nothing wrong at all these past few weeks. 




 

Whatever you say Seo Changbin. 








 

You stood up and went to the kitchen without facing him at all. While you were in the kitchen making yourself a cup of coffee. Changbin sigh and went towards you. Wrapping his hands around your waist. Back hugging you while leaning his chin on your shoulder. 






 

Babe im sorry okay. 




 

As if you meant it. 




 

Im serious this time i meant my sorry. Please babe don't sulk just because of me. I will claim all the faults. Please babe. Forgive me. 







 

You sighed and turned around to face him. While his hands still on your waist. 






 

Then show it to me that you meant it. 







 

He smiled and gave the longest peck you ever had with him. You smile and pinch his nose. 






 

Don't ever do that again mister. 




 

I won't. For my lady. 




 

Honey can i ask you something. 




 

Sure what is it. 




 

Can we go and visit Mina and Mark  




 

Honey....




 

I know you still hate them but still they have no friends anymore after what happened to them. 




 

Can we do it next time. When you are really ready. 




 

Changbin.....




 

Alright. We can go. But you need to inform grandpa and bring your bodyguard along too. 




 

Are you for real. 




 

Yes honey. 














 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

    Yah what do you mean Han is not well      .




 

     That's what he said. Yah you should be thankful that I am accompanying you for the moment. If not i don't know how bad you will be   . 




 

     Yah dont say that. Plus since when you and Han became best friends   . 




 

    The day where i know that me and him are gonna be good friends. Yah what's wrong with us being best friend when you and I are best friends  . 




 

    Its kinda awkward for me Junkyu. I mean does he really meant what he said. I'm gonna be paranoid if i didn't get those answers  




 

     Do you even love him Park Bona  . 




 

     Of course i do. What do you mean i don't. He is someone that i really care off and I relied on him so much that I trust him. Also he is always there when I need him. I love him for who he is   . 




 

Then please accept me as your other half. Park Bona....




 

     Omo.....




 

     Well.... my girlfriend is waiting for me. See you both soon. Don't mess it up Park Bona  . 











 

Junkyu left the place. Jisung smile at him and went to sit at the front of Bona who is still shocked by what's happening. Jisung took her hands and caress it lightly while looking into her eyes with a smile on his face. 








 

I'm sorry that i shocked you Bona. 




 

       Yah...




 

I know. It's been months pass by. My feelings for you still never change. Im thankful of what's happening right now. But please, I don't want to lose you into other people's hands in the future. I love you for who you are. I don't want to miss this change ever again Bona ah...




 

   Yah… Han Jisung. Who said that i'm gonna let other people take me away from you.





 

Wait… What did you just say…






 

    Han Jisung. I love you too   . 




 

OH MY GAWD… AHHHHHH PARK BONA IS MINE. EVERYONE PARK BONA IS FINALLY MINE




 

    Jisung. Knock it off you are scaring everyone here   .




 

I don't care. Everyone must know that this beautiful girl here is mine





 

    aigoo….