Chapter 26

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

   MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

    MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 







 

 






 

《NEXT DAY》






 

Seungmin ah. Is Hayeon nuna gonna be fine




 

She is still breathing. Her heart rate is normal too




 

Now i know why Changbin hyung is inlove with her. 




 

Yeah she is like an angle when she is in this state. 




 

Is your grandpa gonna be here. 




 

Yeah they will reach soon i guess. I wonder how is Woojin hyung and Changbin hyung is. 




 

He is fine. Its just heartbreaking to see Hayeon like this.




 

Im gonna get the person who tried to kill her  




 

Hyunjin. We cant do that we have to leave it to the professionals. 




 

But we cant let the killer just run away hyung. 




 

Trust me. Security in school wont let the killer run away just like that. Mr Jung is helping us with it. 




 

Hyung is Hayeon fine. 




 

Changbin ah....




 

Changbin hyung she is fine. She needs more rest before she wakes up from her consciousness. 









 

Changbin walk towards you and tears starts to form. The members just stay silent as they know it hurts for Changbin. Woojin went beside Changbin and gave a pat on the shoulder. Just then the doctor came by with your grandpa. The boys starts to feel anxious as they also want to know your condition. 











 

Its hard to say but we still need more time to analysis the blood and the knife that we received. Out of all we tried our best to remove all the poison that is on the wounds. Pray everything will be fine Sir Kim. 




 

Thank you so much Doctor Yu. I will let my secretary handle all the bills thats needed to be paid. 




 

Oh and one more thing. Try not to stress Hayeon out when she finally awakes. She have been through some stress and depression for quite some time




 

Will do. Thank you. 









 

The doctor left and your grandpa sigh as he makes his way to the chair next to the bed. 







 

Grandpa. Is there anything wrong. 




 

Im thankful of you guys. We just need some security to catch those filthy murderer and arrest them. 




 

Well Mr Jung is trying his best grandpa. 




 

I know. I will write a report on this. I hope you guys can took care of her on my behalf please. She has no one else beside me and you boys here. 




 

Dont worry Sir Kim. We as her trusted friends will take very cautious care and make her as safe is she is now. 




 

Thank you. Changbin ah..... stay strong for Hayeon. 




 

I will grandpa...




 

Seungmin come and follow me we need to do some write up reports.









 

Seungmin nod and gave a pat on Changbin shoulder before he leave with your grandpa. The room was filled with silence. Not even a single person dare to talk. While Changbin just sat right next to you. Holding your hand in his. Tearing every second. After quite some time. Changbin fall asleep beside you. The members just stare at the ceiling with a sigh. Knowing that nothing can make Changbin happy and alive if you are in that condition. 










 

How long is our overseas trip




 

Few days. We have to delay alot of schedule for this. 




 

Poor Changbin hyung. I hope he smiles more when Hayeon nuna is awake. 




 

He will. We all will. Lets just go back home and come back tomorrow. 




 

What about Changbin hyung. 




 

Let him be with her. Its the only time that Changbin wont feel worried or anything. 




 

Well lets go. We will meet him tomorrow then. 




 

Hayeon nuna we will meet you tomorrow....




 

Please wake up Hayeon.... Changbin needs you.....




 

God please help her......














 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆












 

What do you mean that you feel like Mark and Mina does that. 




 

     Yeah i thought they are banned from going there . 




 

    Well you guys imagine. Its the only night that security are dumb enough to welcome all people to the Night ball. What makes you think they wont have the chance  . 




 

Yeah.... you are right. Wait are you invited. 




 

    I was... I came to settle things out with Bona. We are just staying as friends  . 




 

Oh okay. So back to the topic  . 




 

     Who would want to kill Hayeon unnie for no reason  . 




 

     The killer always have reason to kill their victim. No one would just say hey i like you and i wanna kill you  .  




 

That is insane and crazy. 




 

    That's the thing. That is why i have this feeling that Mark and Mina will do it because how Mina really hate Hayeon nuna and Mark just revenge on Changbin hyung. You guys please for once trust me  . 




 

We can't assume anything Junkyu. We aren't investigators we can't solve this on our own.




 

     Arent you the one who saw everything along the corridor. 




 

    Well not everything. I was in the toilet and when i walk out towards the Hall. I saw Hayeon nuna laying on the floor.....




 

YAH THAT MEANS ITS....




 

Kim Junkyu is that your name.




 

   Oh yes thats me. Is there anything wrong officers   . 




 

Please follow us to do some reports regarding to Miss Hayeon case. I hope you can tell us everything that happened on the time that Miss Hayeon get stabbed. 




 

Officers bring him in. He was in the cctv. 




 

   Grandpa Kim   . 




 

Don't worry. You aren't at fault. Its for the reports and testimony. 




 

   Alright....   




 

Grandpa are you sure. 




 

Well they heard everything and for now we need to trust his testimony and Hayeon's. Thats the only way to get the murderer. 




 

Alright then. You guys better dont say a word to Changbin hyung. I dont want him to attack anyone in that state he is in now. 




 

Sure. How is Hayeon nuna. 




 

She is fine. For now i want both of you to find Mark and Mina whereabouts. We cant let them slip through our hands this time.....