Chapter 20

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

   MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 






 

 









 

~   yes grandpa. We are going back tomorrow morning. We will be fine. Dont worry


 

~  im glad that my sister took care of your relaxing trip. Im sure that you released all those stressed up yeah.


 

~  yeah. We do. Thanks to you grandpa.


 

~  well i'm planning something next week. Will you be fine with it.


 

~  yeah but i have to go somewhere in the morning. The thing is happening at night right.


 

~ yeah. Bring Changbin along Hayeon ah


 

~ don't worry. I wont forget to bring him along.


 

~  Hayeon ah. Just tell him about it. He will understand you more than you avoiding him


 

~ arasso. I won't fail you again grandpa.


 

~  i'm sure you will be happy with him darling. My driver will pick you up tomorrow. Stay safe okay.









 

You smile and hang up the call with a sigh afterwards. As you look at the wall with your family picture on it. You remember how things went well for you till you lost both your parents. As you were daydreaming. Changbin quietly walk in the room and sat beside you as he don't know what you were thinking. Few minutes later he starts to poke your cheek. You chuckled and grabbed his hands away.









 

What's with the day dreaming.




 

Grandpa just called me. He said that his driver will pick us up from here.




 

Ohh. Well are you ready. Its going to be the whole day today.




 

What did you really plan out for today binnie.




 

Its a secret. Get you up and pack your stuff first




 

Man you need to stop bossing me around.




 

Well missy you have to get used to this if you love me.




 

We aren't anything binnie.




 

We aren't yet. Well hurry. You sure don't want to miss your wonderful day today  




 

Urghhh fine. Now please leave me alone. I am sure that you dont want to even bother to see me messing up your stuff




 

Aigoo. Don't take too long. Time is ticking.




 

Fine....





 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







 

    Hundred and one.....




 

    Down. Keep your hands straight you idiot   .




 

    Babe please i did nothing wrong at all. Even Seungmin is at fault too   .




 

Yah if you did tell her on the same day this won't happen




 

You guys really loves to be punished by Bona huh.




 

    You too Han. Didnt even leave a text or a call at all. Down give me 50 now   .




 

What.......





 

Just get your down idiot. All of us is at fault.




 

Nuna when is this plank gonna end.




 

   Till all of you admit that you guys are at wrong the whole time   .




 

Yes nuna we are at wrong please let us go.




 

   Well Jeongin can go but the rest continue what you are doing    . 




 

What......




 

I.N. you wait for this leg hit your .




 

Well that can wait. See you soon hyung.




 

I.N. took his things and run away from the rest of them leaving the rest of the boys struggling over Bona's punishment. Just then Woojin and Bangchan came by, chuckling at the boys who is struggling.







 

You can let them off Bona.




 

Yeah this guys is dying from what i can see.




 

Hyung please help us.




 

    Well if not because of your hyung you guys will be dead for sure. Take a rest guys     .







 

The boys drop on the floor feeling dead while Junkyu give a glare at Bona.






 

So you guys know that its happening today right  




 

Of course we do. Who wont.




 

So do you think he will succeed




 

    Oh im sure Changbin oppa will succeed. They both are meant to be     .




 

Oh well we all hope for that. Just hope Changbin really sincere enough for her. Or I will kill that up.




 

Woojin hyung you seriously became overprotective since they have been away for their short trip.




 

Yah which best friends doesnt support their best friends. If Changbin fails to be her happiness. I will help her no matter what.




 

    Aigoo. I'm glad that nuna have a great friend like you    .




 

   Well rather than Mark being pathetic    .




 

Woojin hyung. Can you help us out.




 

Why is there something wrong with Mark.




 

    Mark hyung is getting married next year with Mina. And he got once went to see Hayeon nuna but Hayeon nuna never say anything to him    .




 

Also hyung he kept meeting us with Mina asking for forgiveness but we can't really do anything when Hayeon nuna should be the one to say the things that he ask.




 

Well all of that it is really between Hayeon and Mark. However i could try and have a talk with him on behalf of Hayeon even if you guys already said that we forgive him.




 

That Woojin will settle but now you guys have many things to do. Junkyu is having his debut soon aren't you busy Junkyu.




 

   Hehe i will leave as soon as Bona gets her meal   .




 

Well if that's so lets get some lunch. My treat.




 

Assa lets get expensive food.




 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










 

Where are we going Changbin

 



 

Somewhere nice to be at.




 

Changbin really its not funny.




 

Im telling a joke am i. Oh Yeonnie just enjoy your day.




 

My day. I rather spend my time sleep. Are we even there yet.




 

Reaching soon. Oh wait before we reache there i want you to wear this.




 

Blindfold. Really.




 

Yeah. Its a surprise from me.








 

You wear the blind fold and Changbin chuckled to see how cute you are when you are feeling curious. He hold your hand and lead you to the place. Not long after both of you reach the place. All you felt was the breeze. While your hands still in Changbin. Changbin sigh as he stood in front of you. You heard him and tighten the grip.








 

Whats wrong Changbin.




 

Well before you see the place i just want to ask you something.




 

Oh sure what is it.





 

It's been months since i know you. You went through hard times that you lost one of your friends that you have been cherished with. I never thought I would meet you in a weird environment. You are one weird girl but beautiful in my eyes. I fall for you since that day. Even if i once said you weren't my first crush. However you make me feel like love is important. You make me feel like I have to protect you. I confess to you but all i get is silence.......       Hayeon ah. Would you give me a chance.......




 

Changbin ah.......




 

Its okay. Its okay if you don't really love me. Its okay if you want to reject me. If we don't be together at least we just be friends and not enemies.










 

You let go of his hands and remove the blindfold. Changbin was facing down. Not wanting to see your face. You smile and went near him. Cupped his cheeks with both of your hands and smile sweetly to him. Changbin was confused at you actions you chuckled and gave a peck on his nose.






 

Seo Changbin. Who says i'm gonna reject you.




 

Well i thou..... Wait are you serious.




 

Seo Changbin. Yes i would give you the chance. To be my one and only.







 

Without any words, Changbin grab you by your waist and turn both of you around making you laugh and smile at him. You knew that you were making the right choice as your heart tells you what is right for you. After few turns he hugged you and wrap his arms around your waist leaning his forehead on yours.







 

Thank you Hayeon. Thank you so much.