Chapter 13

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

   MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 







 









《FEW WEEKS LATER》








You were in the library alone reading some books that you took. The boys told you that they can't be with you since they have practice. So you decided to go to the school library and chill out there. Before you could even end your reading peacefully. You heard your name being called. You turn and sigh.












  NUNA!NUNA!NUNA  .




What is it Junkyu.




  Guess what. What you dont even know if i ask you to guess   .




Yes i know. You and Bona are official. Am i right my lovely Junkyu. Yah my Grandpa are good friends with your boss. Now stop being excited and explain to me how.




  Ah..... Well it all started when we went on a date and we were talking about our own feelings and i suddenly blurt out that word   .




You both are so cute. Now congrats to you. Does your fans know about it.




  Ani. I dont even know how long to hide it   .




You both are still new to this thing. Now i hope both of you last long and treat her better Junkyu.




  I wont disappoint you nuna. So how is life with Stray Kids. I heard something happened when im not around   .




As usual. Well i got more closer with Changbin and Woojin. Plus they come over to my house much more than before.




 At least you aren't alone now Nuna. Oh How did Mina nuna got kicked out from the school   .




Long short story. Grandpa is annoyed of her attitude. She kept on bothering me every second when i'm alone.  Lucky that the boys always there when im too lazy to bother Mina's attitude.




   Aigoo. So nuna what will you be doing this weekend   .




Hmm..... I dont think the boys are free this weekend. So i might be alone. Whats up any plans.




   Nuna dont you ever what to feel how double date is   .




Do i have to go through that to find my significant others. Oh hell no. I rather be third party.




Whats wrong going on double date. Wont it be fun.




Not for me, Changbin and why are you here. Arent you suppose to go for practice.




My dear Yeonnie the practice was cancel and the rest left me alone to the arcade. Im too lazy to play today so i come here to accompany you.




  Hyung lets have double date. I mean even if you guys are not more then friends who knows after that date you guys will be one  .




Its not possible Junkyu.




  Never try never know nuna. Well my baby girl is calling me. See you soon nuna   .








You rolled your eyes and went back reading after Junkyu left you with Changbin alone . Changbin just chuckled and look at what you are reading. You felt his presence near you you turn your face and saw Changbin face was just inches away from you. He moved back and look away for awhile while clearing his throat. You smile and close the book. Turning yourself facing him with a smile.









So tell me that you just make an excuse when i knew that you just want to have your own time with me.




I hate it when your instinct is always right.




Well you seem so awkward when we are alone sometimes. Yah tell me do you really like me for who i am. Or you just fond with my appearance  




What if i say i love you truly for who you are. Wait are you starting to like me or even find me attractive




You are annoyingly cute but at the same time you are something. Well that doesnt mean i like you.




Arasso. Take your time then. I shall wait till its time.




Boys. Just say they promise this promise that but never even stick to their words at all.




What if i turn those words around.




What do you mean.




What im trying to say is that. You Kim Hayeon. If you would let me use those chance to make you feel the same way as i do. Would you...




Well. Changbin ah. You know that you only have those one chance  and you need to use it wisely.




I do and i am doing it wisely. Im taking the risk.




Well. Okay your chance is granted but under one condition.




Fine what is it then.




You only have 100 days to prove it to me that sincerely with your heart never once break the fragile glass.






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










Hyung why is Changbin hyung not with us.




Let him have his time with Hayeon. Besides she needs him the most this times ever since she end her friendship with Mark. Let him be guys.




Yeah at least we dont have to see them argue every single time they meet.




Quite true but Woojin hyung. Didnt you ever said that you once like Hayeon nuna.




I used to like her in that way. But now i just see her as a little sister that i adore. I promise her that i would find happiness with her if things dont work out between them.




Aigoo. Someone will sure be overprotective as time goes by.




Yeah. Most of all i would just want to be her listening ear or lending her a shoulder when she needs one. Hayeon is not the person to mess around with.




Oh im so happy that we can skip lesson today.




The thing is we were suppose to have one but Mr Jung said we can skip it for only today. Lucky enough that our practice had been cancel.




Well im appreciating our own time at the moment.




So guys what would happened between Changbin and Hayeon.




Im guessing that Hayeon will grant his wish.




Woah daebak. High chance is that Hayeon nuna is letting Changbin hyung steal her heart. Cool.




I hope for the best to them. They seem like a great couple in my vision.




Well felix im hoping the same way too.




So you guys heard the news about the two people.




Yeah. Bona told me about it. I mean they deserved it since Hayeon Grandpa never wants anyone to mess around with his daughter.




Yeah. Well lets not talk about it but to wish us to have a smooth line through SKZ high and for Hayeon to be happy with us. Besides im sure Changbin had moved on from Chaeyeon. He seems so weird lately.




That guy have been in love with her ever since the start hyung. We shall just see how far they can go in that denial and finally become couple.




Aigoo are this boys talking about my dear Hayeon.




Oh Sir Kim good to see you here.




Grandpa why are you in the arcade. I thought you would be in the company.




Im here to have fun. I own this shop so why cant i be here. Aigoo kids this days.




Sir Kim thank you for your hospitality weeks ago. I will sure pay your kindness back as soon as possible.




Its okay Woojin. Besides Hayeon brings you there because she care for you. All of you. Ah i never see how happy Hayeon is after she knew whats the best for her. Thanks to you guys. Oh Seungmin my boy. Better take care of your cousin well. Now you are not far from her just keep an eye on her.




Ayee Grandpa dont worry. You have many eyes to spy on Hayeon nuna.




Alright then. Oh Hayeon birthday is coming soon. Do celebrate it with her. Oh make it a join birthday for hyunjin too since their birthday are just 3 days apart.




Dont worry about that Sir Kim. We will handle it well.




Thats nice. Im gonna get going. You boys have fun. However attend school tomorrow. See you boys soon alright.




Have a safe ride grandpa.





◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆









Seriously you ate more than me Changbin




Yah you have more sticks than mine. Didnt you have lunch earlier.




I didnt when the whole school is talking about both useless people. I just went to the Library instead. And boomz afternoon class is canceled and im here with this grumpy kid.




Im not grumpy silly. Im the cutest boys you would ever see.




Aniya Seungmin and Jeongin is much more cuter than you grumpy.




Yah what can i do to make you not call me grumpy.




Nothing. You will still be the grumpy Changbin that i know.




Yah. Im more than Binsual. Yeah call me that.




Have you ever heard that Lee Know oppa and Hyunjin visual is higher than you.




Aish. Fine call me grumpy then.




Aigoo this ahjussi is upset because i never call him handsome. Aish mr grumpy is always like that.




Yah you better stop it or...




Or what mister. Dont even try to threaten me or even try to melt me. Im not interested in those stupid things.




God please tell me why my feet bring me to this girl.




God how i wish this guy stop complaining. Thank you very much.




Yah whats your plan after graduating.




I dont even know. Maybe working with my grandpa. Or just compose songs when i need to. Or i dont even know. Part time i guess.




Dont you know that you have the passion to be an idol.




I mister rather be an artist than an idol. Oh who knows i would be an actor.




You acting. Dont make me puke




Says the one who is bad being cuter than Seungmin.




I am cute to myself okay dont underestimate that.




I dont even have time to judge that Binnie.




Yeah yeah just say that you like my cuteness more than anything.




I never said anything about it.




Look who is turning red. Aigoo am i really that cute to you Yeonnie.




Hajima. Dont make any nuisance here.




Say it then i will stop. So am i cute. Am i my dear Yeonnie. Tell me.




Omo you both look like a cute couple together. Have some more tteokbokki. Its on the house.




Aniya. Ahjumma he is no-




Thank you Ahjumma. My lovely girl here is sometimes shy but i still love her the way she is. We will eat as much as we can. Your food is bombz.




Aigoo. Young man you making me shy. Eat some more. Young lady he is a kind man. Last long alright. Come back soon for more.




We will. Dont worry.







You look at Changbin in silence when he is talking to the ahjumma. You never seen this side of him since both of you will always bicker in every meet. After the ahjumma move away from both of you. Changbin look at you and smile like an idiot







What the hell is that




Its call appreciating the good deeds.




We arent even together you dumb.




Well its not wrong when i still have 99 more days. We are technically dating but not official yet. Eat up. I will pay for everything.




But you dont have to do that. The ahjumma will think that we are already in long terms when we arent even anything to each other.




First thing first. My dear Hayeon. We are friends. Yes i use to be a stranger but now we are friends. Perhaps even close friends. Second we knew each other more than 6 months so its not wrong to do something like that earlier. Lastly. We agree on that chance that was dealt hours ago. So what's the point of me not showing how much i love you when i only have 99 more days to prove it.




You know what. I cant argue with you on that however thank you for paying binnie.




Your welcome Yeonnie




Yah lets take selfie.




Why do we have to.




It marks our first 100 days of dating. Hurry after this we can get coffee before the sky turns dark.




How cute can you be Yeonnie




As cute as you can see. Now hurry lets take a pic together....