Chapter 12

Chances to?




 

HAPPY READING ^__^!

 


 

YOU - KIM HAYEON    SEUNGMIN

BANG CHAN          WOOJIN         LEE KNOW(MINHO)        CHANGBIN

HYUNJIN        HAN(JISUNG)        FELIX      I,N(JEONGIN)    

  MARK      JUNKYU      PARK BONA     .

   MR JUNG    ZICO    DEAN    KANG MINA   .   


 

NORMAL FONT - KOREAN

BOLD - ENGLISH


 

 


 







 











《NEXT DAY》










Aigooo someone is up in the morning.




Aniya just making some egg and toast in the morning. Nuna you want one.




Aniya i cant eat heavy food for breakfast. Just toast the breads for me. I will go and wake the rest up.




Arasso. Oh nuna ask Jeongin to wake Changbin hyung up if you cant wake him up.




Alright. If you are done help me peel the apple  .




Arasso.








You walk away from the kitchen and went to the living room where the boys is. Since they don't want to sleep in the guest room. You let them sleep at the large area of the living room and let Junkyu and Bona slept in the guest room. You slowly walk towards them since you don't want to irritate them. You went to Bang Chan first since he is the nearest to you. Before you could wake him up Bang Chan open his eyes slowly to see you standing still not doing anything at all. He smile and sat up, waving at you.







Morning Yeonnie.




Oppa Seungmin is preparing breakfast for us. Go and wash up then have your breakfast.




Ahh jinjja. Its already morning. Arasso let me wake the rest






He put away the the pillow and starts to wake the rest up. One by one woke up and groan while still in half asleep. All went to the toilet to wash up. Then you saw Changbin who is still sleeping. Without any thoughts, you went beside him and sat next to him. Changbin was sleeping so peacefully that you are amazed how his visual still perfect. You start to poke his cheek. He didnt even budge. You poke it again and suddenly his hands grab yours and pulled you closer to him. You were getting nervous at the same time slight panic.








Yah my face is still precious to poke on.




Ani. I thought you are a mochi to poke on.




Aish jinjja. Im not a food you young lady.




Yah we have the same age.




Whatever. Stop waking me up im still sleepy.








He kept holding your hand. You just dont know what to do. You turn around and saw I.N walking towards the kitchen. He saw you and chuckled. You signaled him to help you as you really want your hand to be free. I.N walk towards you and giggled silently. He slowly help you remove your hand and replace it with his. You thanked him and moved away. I.N repeatedly poke Changbin cheeks again to annoy him. Again Changbin didnt budge. You start to laugh silently along with .









Yah cant you let go my arm.




No. Stop poking me or im gonna hug you.




You seriously gonna do that.




Make me.




HYUNGS... CHANGBIN HYUNG IS BEING CHEEZY AND WANT TO HUG HAYEON NUNA FOR JUST POKING HIS CHEEK.









Just then all of Stray Kids came out and attacked Changbin. You were shocked on how they start to suffer Changbin. Your eyes went wide and slowly back away from them. You stood near the dining table watching the boys wake Changbin up when he is already woke up. Junkyu and Bona appeared beside you and were confused on what just happened. You chuckled and ruffle both of their heads.








Morning sleepy heads




  Nuna what just happened  .




   Unnie i thought theres robber in the house  .




Aniya no robbers Bona. Its just Changbin being himself not wanting to wake up and hold my hand for a good 5 minutes then that happen.




   Ahhh is that so. I thought theres something else happening  .




Aigoo. Yah go up and wash up. Let this boys take their shower at the first level toilet. You both go and use mine. Just dont waste my shampoo.




  Arasso. I hope theres food because im hungry   .




  More like a bear snore so loud yesterday  .




   Yah same goes to you who talks in his sleep  .




You two better not bicker early morning or i will slit both of your hands. With that sharp knife of mine.




   Im gonna shower first  .




   Yah let me go first. Your shower took hours to complete  .








Both Junkyu and Bona ran up. You just chuckled at tgeir childish act. You went back your focus on the boys. The next thing you saw. Changbin was slam by all of the boys with Hyunjin the highest and Changbin on the bottom suffering from his escape from them. You smile and went near them to stop them.








Guys let Changbin free. He suffer too much already  




Please guys its not like i do something wrong to her. Get off of me JEBAL




Thats if you stop being cheeky. You know that she just lost someone she treasure.




Yes im not stupid. Set me free please Hayeon. Woojin hyung is the heaviest among all.




Aigoo. Guys can we have our breakfast now. Let spare Changbin his life. Seungmin ah lets eat im hungry.






The boys moved away from Changbin and went straight to the kitchen. While Changbin on the floor panting heavily to catch his breath. You smile and went to get a cup of water, making your way towards Changbin. He sat up and gave you a death glare, took the water and drank till the cup is empty.







What did i do wrong when its the Maknae thats been torturing you.




First of all why do you have to call I.N for help.




You stubborn enough not to let go of my hands. Well go and have a quick wash up. Lets have breakfast together. Im sure you dont want to starve the whole day.




Arasso. Yah i will still get my revenge. You better get ready when the day come.




Yeah yeah whatever binnie. Go wash up hurry.









◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆










  Grandpa you dont really have to do this you know   .




Aniya. I want to test how strong is Yeonnie. She seems to be much closer to the boys more than Mark is.




   Well grandpa its true friends that Yeonnie wants. Besides i knew Mark hates the new boys since the start   .




Well thats Mark. Not Yeonnie. Also i have a feeling that she might like someone in that group.




   What are you trying to say. You mean Yeonnie is falling in love for all her life .




Yah if you have brain. Im sure you will use it well. Now how is the progress that Hoseok gave.




   Base on my statistic. Yeonnie been excelling very well despite the problems that she face in school or within her friends  .




What about the two kids thats with her. How about them.




   They been well. Junkyu is debuting under Treasure 13. Im sure his dream finally came true. For Bona she might change to modeling. She has so much passion with her  .




Its a waste for sure. However she sure will have brighter future.




 Grandpa Bona already have one. I heard that she is living in Junkyu house   .




Jiho ah have you ever heard that she ran away from her mom.




  Ahh... WAIT SHE DID. OH Im sorry. Wait what happened to her. I mean she always look so cheerful and fine to me and just call me by Zico. Im not used you calling me by my name.




Arasso. So she still dont know that her brother is supervising her.




  Nope. She still thinks that she is the only child  .




Well when time comes ensure she knows who is her brother. Its been 4 years since she been living in a hard time.




    Arasso. Now how is Japan .




Yah i travel around the world for the whole entire life i spent. Stop asking me like i travelled here for the first time.




  Aigoo alright. So can i ask one last question before i go back to Korea  .




Sure what is it then




   What are your plans for Hayeon and one of the boys in the group  .




Well.....






◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆







After spending your wonderful time on breakfast with the people around you. Bona and Junkyu left the house since they have training to do. So you are left with the boys. The boys were at the living room, some were packing their stuff while the others were folding the blankets and putting away the pillow. You went to your couch and just look at then with a smile.










Thanks Hayeon. For the hospitality.




You are always welcome. You guys are my friends. Not a hassle.




Well we still owe you something since you help us from the fights.




You guys dont owe me anything. Im part of the fight too.




Nuna. Im sure one day the hyungs will pay you back the help that you been giving us since the start. Plus i never knew you could fight men. Like nuna you are cool.




Thanks I.N . Its just for self defense but i cant bare to see Woojin oppa getting beaten boy those boys who i used to hang out with. They arent like that before.




Well thats weird. But most importantly we are still sorry about it.




Look guys its already over. Now all i want from you guys is to not fight when you arent at wrong. Even if its about me because i dont want you to end up like that idiot who only thinks for his feelings but not others. Okay. Now what should we do for today.




Well hyunjin will sure go to the company studio to practice. While BangChan will be at his room doing music. The rest will either redt at home or go somewhere.




You guys dont have schedule today.




Nope since Woojin hyung is still recovering.




Yah that doesnt mean you guys dont have individual schedule. Im just resting till im fully healed.




Hyung dont you remember. We will always carry out our schedule together.




You guys are so sweet to each other. No wonder you guys are a total dorkies everytime you all get together.




Ahhh nunaaaaa help me get Seungmin hyung off me please.




Yah you did literally nothing and you are complaining.




Hyung i have done my part, get of me please. You guys are heavy.




Guys leave my kid alone. I.N ah let get some ice cream later. Im craving for it.




Call but you pay for it.




Of course. Only for my kiddo here.




Yah why cant you just treat all of us here. Its not like we always hang out with you.




You mister still owe me explanation on why you tried to attack Mark when you dont even have to.




Hyung.....




Says the one who owe me one chance thats been dealt months ago.




Nuna....




Yah that is not important right now.




Hyung......




Then how is my explanation important when you yourself already push Mark away from your life.




Nuna......




Thats because i was force to so you guys wont even have to deal with that stupid situation when you guys are nothing to them but hates. You think i like to see you have a fight with someone like him.




Why does it really matter to you




It does when you guys are my only TRUE FRIENDS




GUYS.




WHAT! WHAT!





Theres a knock on the door when you both are bickering to each other.




What why dont you just open the door.




Ani we have the feeling that you should handle the person who is knocking on the door.




Aish jinjja. You Binnie we arent over with this argument.









You stood up and went towards the door thats being knocked repeatedly. One you are at the door. With you feeling annoyed. You open the door with your straight face and not even care who the person in front. Seconds later you felt a hard slap on your left cheek. You look up and saw Mina smirking at you with Mark standing behind her. Mark saw the boys inside your house. He push Mina away and look at you. You rolled your eyes and fold your arms around your chest.









 What are they doing here   .




Same goes to you. What do you want.




  Yah you literally make his life worst. Throwing him away. Expel him from the school. Now you let the losers stay in your house. Trying to be a now huh   .




Seriously. When im fully clothes not like you dont even wear safety pants when wearing that short skirt. State your presence before i call the police.




  Can we talk please   .




Talk. Theres no topic to talk on why do we even have to talk.




  Please Hayeon. I really need to talk to you   .




  Yah Kim Hayeon just let him talk to you. You know how busy we are. Plus its super hot out here   .




Only fool will talk to both of you who dont even deserve my respect . Why should i even waste a tiny bits of your time.




  Hayeon please   .






Mark hold your wrist. You yanked away and slap him without even thinking. The boys were speechless of what they saw except for Changbin who seems to be annoyed with Mark appearance.







Dont even dare to try and make me forgive you when im not going to. You both are such useless person who dont even have a heart at all. Why should i even talk to people like you who is a trash to others.








After you said it. You got another slap from Mina. You hold your cheek with tears forming in your eyes. Just then you felt someone hands wrap around your waist. You aren't surprise by it but to feel comfort with the hugs







Yeonnie ah can we have lunch now. Im super hungry.




Changbin its not the time to do this.




Ahhh jebal. I really want your cooking now please. Im hungry. Oh mwohya what are they doing here.




  Let her go Changbin   .





Changbin ignore Mark's voice and turn you around while cupping your cheeks. You look at him and saw his soft smile making you feel calm. You just cant believe that Changbin is acting so soft and cute towards you.







Yah why is your cheek red. Did they do anything to you. Do you want me to kill them. Does my Yeonnie feel hurt right know.




Aniya... lets go in. I make food for you. I feel hungry too




Arasso. Lets leave them alone. Im hungry.




He drag you in, leaving both Mina and Mark alone dumbfounded outside. Changbin rolled his eyes to Mark and slammed the door closed. You were feeling so soulessly that you can't even think of anything else. After both of you reached the living room. You move away from Changbin grip but he was fast enough to hold you back. He turn you around and make you face him. Your tears flow down your cheek with you not feeling anything at all. He wipe the tears away with his thumb and sigh.








Yah you did well earlier. Why are you crying.




What have i done to deserve things from that useless people. Who are they to do that to me.




Yeonnie. They are nothing. They just do that to complete their satisfaction. Life if harsh no one leads a great life for their whole life.




Nuna you have us to spend those happiness. Dont care about those two




Yeah nuna you can have our happiness too. Plus only you can make Changbin turn soft and cute within seconds.




He never do that to us unless he is bored nuna.




Now guys lets finish pack our things and go to Han River to play. Lets bring Hayeon along.




Guys Woojin oppa is still recovering. He needs more rest than me.




Well in that case. Hyungs can do their own stuff while i go on a date with Hayeon nuna.




Yah seriously




Oooo Changbin is jealous. Aigoo someone is jealous.




Im not jealous. Its just Jeongin still have things to do besides eating ice cream.




Ayee hyung. Im still gonna have a date with Hayeon nuna tonight. So you cant kill me.




Its okay guys. I can spend my day with you guys when all is free but today im taking I.N out for ice cream since i made a deal with him.




Assa. So nuna are you making lunch later




Aigoo.......