Five

MR DISORDER

I walked to the school entrance before stopping at the front gate. I looked around as my eyes spotted Hyungwon from afar and made me smile alone. I hid behind the wall while peeking at him who was walking peacefully. He’s so beautiful… I drooled over him since he looked like a hot japanese anime character with prince aura.

 

Once he was getting close, I jumped out and he jumped in surprise. “Hyungwon!” I beamed cheerfully as both of us burst into laughter. “What are you doing?” asked him with his sweet giggling before both of us walked together towards the school buildings.

 

“Well, just wanted to do it.” I answered calmly.

 

Hyungwon smiled. “That was nice. Thank you for the morning surprise.” he gladly thanked me and made my heart giddy with happiness.

 

“So, I told you that I will treat you yesterday.” I reminded him.

 

He nodded. “Yep! I am about to remind you.” He narrowed his eyes and made me laugh shyly. In a split second, he caressed my hair before I looked up at him. Gazing into his eyes as he smiled gently. “You are 20 but why are you still cute like an 8 years old kid?” he giggled, making me smile wider. Cute? I felt like I was in the sky, flying without wings as Hyungwon walked forward, still giggling over my cute attitude perhaps.

 

Wait? 8 years old? My mind suddenly popped out Chanyeol’s face. “He is 8 years old too.” I said alone while my mind was trying to arrange whatever files that seemed messy up in my head. What? “No no. I’m not like him. He’s like a baby while acting like a baby. Different!” I thought to myself.

 

“Hanseol?”

 

I looked up as Hyungwon was staring at me. “Are you okay?” he asked and as he was about to come up to me, I ran to him. “Let’s go.” I pulled him along as we started our school day again.

 

In the class, Seunghee was staring at me all the time which made me uncomfortable. I faced her. “What are you doing?” I asked in a low voice since Ms Han was teaching now. If she knows that we were talking at the back now, probably a lot of Math work today. Seunghee moved closer to me, whispering something in my ear.

 

“I am the one you should ask. What are you doing?” She repeated back my question, making me confused.

 

“Me?”

 

“You.” she pointed at my lips. “You have been smiling for a long time. Why? Anything happens?” she asked and now I know why.

 

I giggled lightly. “Hyungwon…”

 

Seunghee who was puzzled just now slowly curbed her lips into a creepy smile. “Hot news huh?” She lifted her eyebrows a few times to make me blush in embarrassment. Aish she really knows how to tease me on my weakness point. “Tell me, tell me.” Seunghee insisted as I grew happier. She was the only one that care about me after all and not anyone. She never left me like my parents did.

 

“Hyungwon-”

 

“GONG HANSEOL! HYUN SEUNGHEE!”

 

Both of us jumped in shock before looking up to see Ms Han was standing in front of our table. “Meet me during break.” said her as she continued her teaching. Other students were eyed on us before they all laughed secretly. Like I didn’t know them, they love to see other people get detention. Seunghee glanced at me, mouthed ‘sorry’.

 

During lunch time, Seunghee and I met Ms Han in her room. “Go to the detention room and solve 5 questions each. Then, you can go for a break.” ordered her to make the two of us walk to the detention room weakly. I stared at the questions while Seunghee scratched her hair in tiredness.

 

I stared at the formula in stress before leaned my forehead on the table. “I’m sorry, Hyungwon ahhhh…” I whined alone. It’s okay, Hanseol ah. Promise meant to be broken. He shouldn’t rely on promises.

 

Seunghee patted my back, comforting me. “I’m sorry, Hanseol ah.”

 

I sat straight again before slowly making my first question. I just need to settle all questions and wallah… I get my time with Hyungwon again. Well, it was quite tough because it involved two formulas at the same time but yeah, I managed to do one. “Yes! One done!” I said happily after 5 minutes forcing my brain to work with me.

 

However, the happiness slowly faded as my eyes fell on the balance four questions. A heavy sigh came out from my mouth. And then, I leaned down again in fed up. “What is Hyungwon doing now?” I said lifelessly. I was wasting my precious time with Hyungwon… Why today??!!!

 

Suddenly, Seunghee pulled my paper and made me face her in a furious. Aishh this girl... “This can’t be.” she said.

 

I frowned my forehead. Please, friend… Not now… “Seunghee ah… I’m not in the mood to play now.”

 

She glared at me before all of a sudden held my arms. Okay, that was unexpected. “Gong Hanseol! Now, I want you to go out and have fun with Hyungwon.” she said strictly make me look at her in confusion.

 

“Seungh-”

 

“Don’t worry about your detention. I will do it.” She cut my words. I rounded my eyes in disbelief. “Our questions are the same. So, it will be the same answer. I will do it for you. The important thing is you and Hyungwon.” she convinced me with her most assured face.

 

I gazed at her in guilt and of course, full of touch. “Seunghee ahhh…”

 

She faced away. “Don’t make that face. Now, go. Go before I change my mind.” she said in her beautiful sacrifice voice. Her drama begins again. I smiled before hugging her from behind. “Thanks, Seunghee.” I was softened by her sacrifice. She always wanted to make me happy since… My parents are gone. Seunghee turned to me while palming my cheeks. “Go. Don’t worry about me.” she told me.

 

I nodded as I walked towards the door. But then, I spun around, looking at my dearest friend. “You can ask for anything from me…” I said make Seunghee carved a smile for me. “But not Hyungwon.” I jokingly said it made both of us laugh.

 

I ran to Hyungwon’s class. No one. I looked around before going to his studio that he used to practice. Still. No one. “Where is he?” I asked myself. I closed my eyes tightly, trying to think. “If I am Hyungwon, where should I go now?” I questioned myself again. .I don’t know.

 

“Looking for me?”

 

I spun around as Hyungwon smiled widely at me. “Hyungwon…” I went to him and didn’t know why I hugged him.

 

Hyungwon pushed me lightly while gazing at me. “What’s wrong?”

 

I was puzzled. “Nae?”

 

He giggled. “You suddenly…” he coughed lightly. “Hug me.”

 

I rounded my eyes before quickly bowd to him 90 degrees. “I’m sorry. I was… too… Excited.” I said in embarrassment. But then, Hyungwon pulled me up as he hung his arm around my shoulder. “Kaja! Treat me!” he cheered as both of us walked together towards the canteen.

 

The school day ended too fast as Seunghee and I came back home as usual. “Hanseol ah, tell me. What did you do with Hyungwon?” she questioned in curious. She was actually been asking for this since after the break time but I wanted to save it for the last because I still can’t move on about the thing that happened to me.

 

I smiled. “Aishh.. I’m too shy to tell you.” I giggled and made Seunghee pout her lips.

 

“Ahhh Hanseol ahhhh~”

 

I chuckled over her cuteness. “Okay okay. But where should I tell you? Here?” I asked while looking at the street that we were walking along.

 

“Emmm, shall we get some sweet snacks while you tell me your sweet moments with Hyungwon?” Seunghee giddily shook her body and made me laugh.

 

I nodded happily. “Deal. So, meet you at the usual place?”

 

“Promise-”

 

I palmed . “No need to promise. You know I hate it.”

 

She nodded as I removed my hand slowly. “Okay!! See you, Hanseol ah!”

 

As I reached home, I was humming a soft song which was created a few seconds ago by me. I smiled while entering the house before it faded when I saw Chanyeol was playing with his dinosaur toys messily. I glanced away from him. “I’m home.” I said loudly as Aunt Mijoo ran out with a compact powder on her hand.

 

“Oh Hanseol ah. Glad to know you come home early.” she said while patting some powder on her face. I flopped myself on the couch as I looked at Aunt Mijoo. “Why are you wearing make ups?” I asked like a stupid child.

 

Aunt Mijoo ran into her room before came out again and now, she came along with a lipstick. “Hanseol ah, Immo need to meet clients and straight to office after the meeting.” she told make me nodded in understand.

 

“So, look after Chanyeol okay.”

 

I stopped from nodding before facing her. “Wait? Now?” I asked in surprise while Immo was still busy preparing herself.

 

“Yes.” she replied shortly.

 

I rounded my eyes before changing my sight towards Chanyeol who was focused on his toys. “Immo. It’s your time now, not me.” I whined in reluctance.

 

She glared at me with her thick make ups. “Gong Hanseol. Just do it. Well, before this I still look after him at night and you are not doing anything. Now, your turn.” she shrugged her shoulder as she wore her laptop bag and also handbag, of course. Now, she really looked like a CEO of a group.

 

Okay, back to the story.

 

“But-”

 

Aunt Mijoo narrowed her eyes to me make me quiet automatically. “Immo had bathed him and fed him dinner. Just give him snacks if he is suddenly hungry.” she briefed while walking out from the house, followed by me from behind. “But Immo…” I stopped her.

 

“What?”

 

I my lips. How am I going to tell her about Seunghee… Aishh… “What is it, Hanseol?” Aunt Mijoo broke my silence and made me oblivious again.

 

“Nothing.”

 

She nodded. “Okay, Immo go first.” she said before ducked her head in. “Park Chanyeol~ Don’t be naughty okay. Listen to Hanseol noona.” she reminded him and he only answered ‘Nae~’ while his eyes were totally on his toys. Once Aunt Mijoo lost from my sight, I walked in again, specifically towards that boy.

 

“So, Park… Chanyeol…?” I called his full name for the first time and it was awkward since it was the first time I’ve been left with him alone at home.

 

He looked up with his round eyes. “Nae?”

 

I leaned back, crossing my arms upon my chest. “I have-” I cleared my throat. “I mean.. Noona has something to do outside. So, you stay here and don’t go anywhere, can you?” I asked him like a mother taught her son.

 

He nodded many times. “Nae, noona~”

 

“Good boy.”

 

He’s not that bad…