Four

MR DISORDER

“Gong Hanseol~”

 

I turned around to see hyungwon was running towards me. Me? Where is Seunghee? Perfect timing! Seunghee just went to the toilet right after Hyungwon’s warm voice calling out my name. He smiled as I smiled back at him in shyness. “I’m glad that you are here to see me.” he said between his breath. Maybe he was tired but I could see his eyes were sparkling while he was studying me from head to toes. Why? Am I too beautiful, Hyungwon~

 

I nodded before shyly tugging my hair behind my ear. He giggled as I looked up at him. Uwahh… He was still put on his gentle smile and even though he was a bit kind of sweating due to his performance just now, he looked just like a man that I want. “Where is Seunghee? I thought I saw her.” he asked while looking around.

 

I sighed lightly. Why must he find that girl now?

 

“Toilet.” I answered shortly.

 

He nodded in understanding before his tender eyes looked on me. “So, how was my performance? I heard that you cheer me the loudest.” he scrunched his nose and that made my heart flutter like a butterfly flying around the garden full of flowers. Ahhh so sweet~


“It was good and fun. No wonder you got top three.” I said with sincerity. Full of sincerity.

 

Hyungwon rubbed his nape, and seemed like he was shy. “Thank you. But I am sorry. I can’t get the first place.” he uttered sorrowly. “Ahh this is so embarrassing.” he mumbled while looking down on the floor.

 

I chuckled over his cuteness. “Nothing to embarrass. Second place is wonderful too.” I convinced him to make him smile again. Nahhh that smile… Even if you're not winning first, you still champion in my heart..

 

“Champion in my heart?”

 

I blinked my eyes. Wait? He heard me? “N-Nae?” I stuttered in my words and nice timing, Seunghee coming back, running towards us. “Guys!!” she… as usual, being happy like for no reason whenever she greets us.

 

“Hyungwon ah, your performance was great!” Seunghee complimented Hyungwon and smiled shyly.

 

“It will be better to win first. I want to be first for Hanseol.”

 

My heart stopped from beating as I looked up at him slowly. “N-Nae?” And here I went again. Stuttering like a stupid girl.

 

Hyungwon giggled. “I wish I could get number one since Hanseol cheers me the most. She always energizes me whenever I need.” he said while staring at me and what do you think? Of course I died in his gaze! Seunghee who saw us staring at each other quickly elbowed me, signalling me to respond to him at least. I smiled in blush.

 

“It’s okay. As long as you keep on practicing, I will…” I my bottom lips a bit to warm my lips. “I will always support you.” I assured him that both of us giggled softly. Aww doesn’t it look like we are the perfect couple in drama?

 

As Hyungwon was about to say something, a phone rang and the three of us stopped awhile. I looked around while Seunghee and Hyungwon were eyed on me. Wait? M-My phone? Then, I felt vibrate inside my handbag before I quickly answered the call. “Hello?”

 

“Ya Gong Hanseol! Where are you?”

 

I frowned my forehead as I glanced on my screen phone. Ommo! Immo! “O-Oh Immo~” I pretended to look happy in front of Hyungwon before instantly turned around and moved away from them. “What is it?” I whispered with a bit of an angry tone.

 

“What time is it now? You should come home now.”

 

I sighed. “Immo… Give me 30 minutes more.” I whimpered.

 

“30 minutes?! Ya! Tomorrow you still can meet Seunghee and your friends. You have school tomorrow, come home now!”

 

“Fine.”

 

I ended the call as a heavy breath let out from my mouth. I wanted to be long here with Hyungwon but Aunt Mijoo… Arghh! It will be the 3rd war between me and my aunt if I do not come home now. I stepped towards them slowly. Ahh why is it so heavy to leave Hyungwon? “Why, Hanseol?” Seunghee asked in curiosity while Hyungwon looked so worried. Aww that face~

 

“I’m sorry. I think we need to go home now.” I said to make Seunghee rounded her eyes.”W-We?” she was in disbelief and from what I observed, Seunghee still wanted to be out here. Like I didn’t know that he liked one of the guys from one of the group participants here.

 

“Oh really? That’s unfortunate.” Another sorrowful voice from Hyungwon made me feel guilty for leaving him.

 

I smiled lightly. “I’m sorry.” I stared at his hand. I wish I could hold it… Ya Gong Hanseol! Don’t do it! Don’t ever do it! What kind of possession happened to me, I held his hand slowly. Wahhh so warm~~~~ “We can meet again tomorrow at school. I treat you to lunch for this competition celebration.” I enlightened him to make him smile tenderly.

 

Hyungwon looked at me as he glanced on our hands. Oh no! I should take my hands away now- Suddenly, I felt he replied by gripping my fingers softly. “Deal?” Hyungwon looked at me full of desperation.

 

I changed my sight with Seunghee as Seunghee already stepped back a bit, letting us feel this beautiful moment. I smiled. “Deal.” I answered him, both Seunghee and Hyungwon knew how hate I am towards promise thus, we only used deal to replace promise instead. I looked at him and made both of us change smiles with each other. Full of smiles right?

 

I arrived home around 10:30 pm as I slowly entered the house. “Oh they are sleeping already.” I murmured alone in the dark before slowly stepping into my room. Suddenly, I stepped on something hard that made me fall down and the best part was, I landed my first.

 

“Auchhh!!!” I yelled in pain to make the lights on all of a sudden. Aunt Mijoo ran out from her room while looking at me on the floor. “Ya! Why are you shouting?” she seemed a bit angry since I was quite loud. I looked at my toes as a dinosaur toy landed there.

 

“Oh my Albertosaurus!” Chanyeol ran towards me before he picked up his toy. I glared at him while he kept on checking his stupid dinosaur. “Are you okay?” I thought he was asking me but ended up, he was asking that dumb plastic toy.

 

I rolled my eyes in annoyance. “Ya… no sorry at least?” I asked him to look up at me. He was wearing blue Robocar Polly pajamas, slowly crawling beside me before sitting down. “Noona, are you okay?” he asked with his rounded eyes like a golf ball.

 

“Do you think I look okay?”

 

Aunt Mijoo hissed loudly, signalling me to watch my words. “Don’t put your toys everywhere. What if I bleed?” I asked him again, since he was not saying anything.

 

“Noona, you want to play with me?”

 

This boy!

 

I stood up before I stomped my feets towards my room and slammed the door hardly. I rubbed my back while slowly walked to my bed. Landed my property on it slowly. “Ahhhh…” it was better on bed now. After a few seconds, I can hear a voice whimpering from outside and I know that voice came from whom.

"It's okay. Noona is a bit tired today. Now, off to bed okay. Tomorrow we can play again.” Aunt Mijoo’s voice comforting Chanyeol made me roll my eyes in annoyance. Again. I laid my body slowly while looking up at the ceiling. “He should know manners from now on.” I complained to myself before I could know, I fell asleep with an awkward position.

The next day, I woke up when I heard the knocking door sound. “I’m awake!” I shouted from inside as I yawned in sleep. “Take your bath now!” Aunt Mijoo screamed from outside, making me sighed.

 

I moved to the bathroom slowly before rinsing my body with the morning cold water. I put my uniform before something popped up in my mind. “Oh! I promise to treat Hyungwon.” now, I remember! Suddenly, my mood became brighter, brighter than the Sun. I stepped out while humming random songs until Aunt Mijoo called me.

 

“Hanseol ah~”

 

“Nae?”

 

“Can you help me wake up Channie?”

 

What?! I looked at the reading room which was beside my room with the door slightly opened. “I can’t help you, Immo.” I answered but as I was about to step away, Aunt Mijoo was glaring at me with her hands around her hip.

 

I sighed. “Immo…”

 

“Our responsibility, remember?” she mentioned it again made me heave my breath heavily.

 

I walked towards the reading room before sighed heavily. Slowly, I pushed the door gently before ducked my head in. I looked around before I spotted a tall figure sleeping messily on bed. I went in and all I could say was the room was full with toys and smell like baby talcum powder. I slid off the curtain and pushed the window out for fresh air.

 

I spun around. Chanyeol still slept like a mannequin. I moved towards him as I poked his shoulder reluctantly. “Ya.” I called.

 

No response.

 

“Yaa…”

 

Still.

 

I rolled my eyes before shaking him. “Ya Chanyeol.”

 

He rolled his body, facing me, making me frustrated even more. “Ya! Wake up!” I raised my voice a bit as Chanyeol rubbed his eyes like an innocent kid. He yawned with his big ‘O’ mouth before looking at me with his sleepy eyes. “Ohh noona~” he happily said as he sat straight while blinking his eyes at me.

 

“Wake up.”

 

I walked coldly out of the room before going to the kitchen. “Hanseol, have you woke Channie up?” asked Aunt Mijoo while frying something on the stove. I took a seat on the dining table. “Hmm.” I answered lazily while taking a sip of milk in front of me.

 

“Aunt Mijoo...”

 

Both of us turned around to see Chanyeol in his messy hair and pajamas with his dinosaur again on his hand. “Oh Channie yaa~” Aunt Mijoo beamed happily before he dragged Chanyeol towards the dining table. I rolled my eyes for the second time in just a few minutes because of the same person. “How was your sleep, dear?” asked Aunt Mijoo friendly while putting Chanyeol in the seat.

 

Chanyeol who was sitting opposite me nodded happily as he scratched his thick black curly hair like a gullible boy. “I dreamt a loooooooot of dinosaurs.” he blabbered cheerfully while for me it was just a nightmare.

 

“Really? What did you do with those dinosaurs?” questioned Aunt Mijoo while serving a simple toast with boiled eggs on table.

 

I just ignored their fairytale story as I started to eat my toast.

 

“I rode Diplodocus and we went into a jungle with other dinosaurs. We play and eat chocolate together.” he said with his legs shaking in happiness.

 

I was about to take another bite of the toast but it stopped when I heard his story. “Tch. Eat chocolate together? Dinosaurs eat humans, silly.” I murmured before slightly snickered. How stupid this boy knowing that dinosaurs were friendly like his toys.

 

Suddenly, the conversation stopped as I looked up slowly. Chanyeol was staring at me while Aunt Mijoo bombarding a warning glared at me sent nervousness to my spine. “What?” I asked them, pretending to be confused, like nothing happened. Aunt Mijoo sat beside Chanyeol while her eyes still on me. “Gong Hanseol.” she called with a flat voice.

 

“Yes…?”

 

“Finish your breakfast and go to school.” she said while enduring her anger maybe. “Now.” she added, made me eat my toast and drank my milk in a hurry.