Thirty One

MR DISORDER

The night came as Aunt Mijoo went to work again as usual. Chanyeol and I got ready into thick coats for each of us. I decided to go to the mall this night because the party was getting near. Both of us walked to the station bus that we used to take whenever we went to the mall. Once we arrived, Chanyeol again was the one that was jumping around like a little kid.

 

We went to a fast food store in the mall before both of us were hungry. Of course, this boy will be the one that is excited when it comes to food. “Chanyeol, eat slowly.” I reminded him as I wiped his mouth that was full of sauce.

 

As we finished, I moved to a cloth store that we had been there for once. I looked through the dress while Chanyeol followed me from behind. I took two dresses, one pink and another one light blue. “Chanyeol ah, which one is good for noona?” I asked.

 

He stared at me as his eyes fell on the dress. “This~” he pointed to the light blue dress.

 

I smiled happily. “Really? Okay, wait here. I will try for a while.” I looked around for the sales girl nearby there before one of the ladies greeted me. “Can you look after him?” I requested that she nodded in understanding.

 

I rushed to the fitting room, not wanting Chanyeol to wait for a long time. As I did, I walked out and Chanyeol ran to me in a hurry. “Uwahhh!” he clapped his hands many times before I spun around as the dress expanded beautifully.

 

“Wait here, Chanyeol.” I got to the man’s section before grabbing a full set of tuxedo. I got back to him as I showed him the attire. “Now, you try this. Go go~” I pushed him into the fitting room with the tuxedo.

 

After 15 minutes, Chanyeol came out in a different way. I laughed once I saw his clueless expression. I fixed his buttons and his collar with a white shirt. “Hands up.” I ordered as he did what I said. Slowly I wore the black coat for him. I pulled him to the mirror nearby there before we stared at our reflection on it. I linked my arms with him as both of us smile widely.

 

“How is it?” I asked him.

 

Chanyeol nodded. “Noona looks so pretty~” he praised and made me blush.

 

A poked on my shoulder as I turned around to see the sales girl that I asked for help just now was behind us. “Miss, you want me to take a picture of you and your brother?” she asked politely to make me nod before shoved my hand into my pocket and handed her my phone. I got closer to Chanyeol as I wrapped his waist while he hugged my shoulder with his long arms.

 

A few minutes later, we changed our clothes back. I looked at the tuxedo that Chanyeol wore just now and as the sales girl was about to hang it back in its place, I stopped her. “Excuse me, I would like to buy this full set of tuxedo.” I said make her smile and brought it to the counter.

 

I paid for the dress and the tuxedo before going back to Chanyeol. Suddenly, my heart beat stopped because CHANYEOL WASN’T THERE! I looked around in worry but there was no sign of him. I ran back to the sales girl again. “Excuse me, have you seen my brother? The one with me just now?” I asked in fright.

 

“I saw him go outside the store just now.” She told me as I ran out in a hurry.

 

There were a lot of people and my eyes quickly scanned the huge mall. Oh no… Did I lose him again? Not again! I walked around in worry while keeping eagle eyes towards my surroundings. I ran to the playground that possibility he will be there but there was no sign a tall guy played there. My heart was unconscious while my blood rushed to my head in panic.

 

I quickly ran to the toy store while looking around the store. Still no sign of him. I massaged my head before squatting in front of the store in tense. “Where are you, Park Chanyeol?” I cried in my arms.

 

“Noona…?”

 

I looked up to see Chanyeol was standing opposite of me. I instantly got up and hugged him tightly. “Ya! Where were you just now?” I scolded but at the same time, I was crying so hard that made Chanyeol hugged me back.

 

“I’m sorry, noona…” he said before he cried along with me.

 

I tighten the hug as I softly hit his back. “You naughty boy! Don’t ever go anywhere without me, understand?” I added make Chanyeol howled his cry louder.

 

The people over there were staring at us in confuse as I dragged Chanyeol away to a quiet place a bit. Even there were a few people looking at us but at least, lesser people looked at us. I cupped Chanyeol’s face before checked on his condition. I wiped his tears as he sniffed in tears. “Where have you been, Chanyeol ah?” I questioned while caressed his back, to reduce his tears.

 

He looked at me with his red nose. “I went to the opposite shop. I bought this.” he shoved his hand into his pocket before taking out something from it. Slowly, he pulled out my hand and handed something on it.

 

I stared at my hand to see a flower hair clip in blue colour. “What is this?” I asked.


 

He sniffed. “I bought a hair clip for noona so you can wear it with the dress. Pretty, right?” Chanyeol tried to smile before I wrapped him again in my arms.

 

“Thank you, Chanyeol. Thank you so much. But after this, if you want to go anywhere, tell me first. Don’t go on your own, understand?” I reminded him as I could he was nodding on my shoulder. I smiled and automatically I gave a kiss on his cheek. He broke the hug as he gazed on me. In a second, he gave a kiss on my cheek too as I was surprised.

 

He smiled widely, showing his dimples before he looked away in shame.

 

I giggled as I held his hand. “Cah, let’s go back home.” I said make him stand up and we went back home happily.

 

Once we reached home, I asked Chanyeol to change his clothes to pajamas while I did the same. Once we were done, I went to the kitchen to make some popcorn for us. Chanyeol who was playing with his dinosaurs at the living room as I kept on peeped on him, afraid anything would happen to him. As I did, I brought the popcorn to him and he clapped his hands many times in joy.

 

I opened a fantasy movie which I had watched a few times before but for Chanyeol, I repeated it again. It was ‘Alice in the Wonderland’ though. I sat on the couch while Chanyeol sat beside me quietly. “Anything that you don’t understand, tell me okay.” I said to him as he nodded.

 

We were focused on television and my mouth was busy munching the popcorn. Chanyeol was totally with the movie like he was the Alice in there. I turned my head to see him before I caught myself smiling alone while staring at him. “Chanyeol ah…”

 

He faced me blankly. “Yes?”

 

I got closer to him but he didn’t move even an inch. “Do you… like noona?” I asked and I think he was already immunized with this kind of question.

 

Chanyeol smiled. “I like noona a lot~” he gleed cheerfully.

 

I giggled before stared at his face. “You look quite handsome actually.” I praised him and he squealed in shyness.

 

“I'm always handsome!” he put on his V-Pose as I burst into laughter.

 

Suddenly, I was urged to hug him. The same feeling that I felt when I wanted to hold Hyungwon’s hand before. In a second, I hugged him and made him surprised since the way he stiffed his body showed that he was amazed. “Chanyeol ah, do you want to live with me forever?” I asked as he leaned his face on me softly.

 

“Noona is okay if I’m here?” he questioned me back.

 

I pushed him lightly to make a gap between me and him. “Of course, I’m okay. You are my favourite boy now~” I messed his curly black hair as he chuckled in happiness. Chanyeol gently leaned his forehead with mine, making both of us giggled lightly while rubbing our nose with each other. “If one day, you miss me, let’s do it like this.” I told him before he frowned his forehead in confusion.

 

“Like this?” he looked at our forehead as he nodded in understanding. “Okay~”

 

I smiled widely. “Good boy~”

 

We finished the movie before I brought Chanyeol to his room. He laid down on his bed as I sat beside him while patting him to sleep. I stayed in his room until he really fell asleep. Once he slept, I moved to my room secretly, afraid that my movement would wake him up because it will be definitely hard to put him to bed again.

 

I laid down before palming my chest. Seunghee’s words suddenly played in my mind.

 

> Throwback >

 

“So…” I faced Seunghee straightly. “He is the boy?”

 

“Who?” I was confused.

 

Seunghee gave an undefined smile. “The boy that you told me last time. Is he the boy that makes someone's heart beat fast?” she asked in a suspicious but at the same time, her face teasingly looked at me. I tried to recall what I had told her before. The boy?

 

> Throwback >

 

I shook my head a few times. “Ahh there’s no way that I like him.” I denied before I paused again. “Am I like him?” I asked myself again as I slapped my face. “Ya! You are getting weird. Stop it and sleep!” I scolded to myself like a crazy girl before I closed my eyes and forced it to sleep even though I was not that sleepy.