Twenty Nine

MR DISORDER

After the competition, it was quite weird to see Seunghee suddenly became very silent all the while. I looked at her before hugging her shoulder happily. “Seunghee ah, why are you so quiet?” I asked as I jumped around to cheer her up. But to my surprise, she suddenly stopped from walking and pushed my arm away from her.

 

“Ya Gong Hanseol! What is wrong with you?” she yelled, making me shocked.

 

I my lips a few times because I was astonished with her changes. “M-Me? Hyun Seunghee, why are you suddenly shouting at me?” I scolded her back as she glared at me in mad.

 

“What did I do to deserve you as my friend? Why did you ask Hyungwon to invite me as his partner? Do you know that he likes you a lot? But why do you reject him just because of me? What have I done to you, Gong Hanseol…” she said before she burst into tears before I brought her into my arms. Seunghee cried on my shoulder while I comforted her with my soft pat on her back.

 

I hugged her tighter. “I just want us to be happy together. I have lost my parents and I only have you and Aunt Mijoo.” I said without knowing that I was crying along with her.

 

Seunghee pushed me a bit before looked at me. “Hanseol ah, I am really okay with this. Both of you are my friends but I never ever has feeling to Hyungwon. Please, let yourself free and stop thinking about me. Live your life. I will be happy if you are happy.” she told as my tears rolled on my cheeks.

 

I hugged her again. “I’m sorry. I’m really sorry.” I apologized instantly and made both of us cry together. The night got late as me and Seunghee walked together to the neighbourhood.

 

“So are you going to accept Hyungwon?” she questioned.

 

I smiled. “Well, I don’t know yet. I will think about it tonight.” I said as we giggled.

 

Once I had reached the house, I saw Aunt Mijoo was busy washing plates at the kitchen and made me walk to her. She spun around and she seemed happy to see me. “Oh Hanseol ah, glad you are back.” she cheered before she washed her hands from the foam of soap. “Can you help me?” she asked as I frowned my forehead in strange.

 

“What is it?”

 

She sighed. “Chanyeol…”

 

I eyed on her. “Why? What happened?” I asked in curiosity.

 

“He didn’t want to eat since lunch. I had done many things but he still did not want to eat.” Aunt Mijoo complained and made me worry.

 

I walked straight towards Chanyeol’s room and as I barged into his room, he was playing with his dinosaurs on the floor. I looked at him before slowly moving closer to him. “Chanyeol?” I called him as he looked up at me. But then, he turned the other way and showed his back to me. It was obvious that he was sulking with me.

 

I landed my bum beside him and he still focused on his toys. “Chanyeol ah, are you alright?” I asked softly as I could he was pouting his lips.

 

“You didn’t play with me today.” he said with his ducked lips.

 

I smiled. Well, It was all my fault. I was thinking about the thing between us in which nothing will happen. “Ahhh so that is the reason why you are not eating.” I said quite loudly before taking a seat on his bed. He kept playing with his toys and sometimes, he glanced at me and when I looked at him, he would face away quickly. Aigoo this kid.

 

Slowly, I laid down on his bed even though it was comfortable enough for me to sleep now but I had to make this baby boy eat no matter what. “I miss my little Chanyeol. How I wish I could play with him now.” I purposely said it loudly with a little sigh as an additional expression for perfect acting.

 

Chanyeol who heard it for sure, he turned his head to me. “I’m here~”

 

I rolled back my body on his bed before pretending to cry. “I want my Park Chanyeol~” I faked my cry as I felt heavy beside me. Seems like he believed with my acting.

 

“Noona, I’m here~” he said with his whiny voice.

 

Before that boy started to cry, I slowly sat down beside him before pretending to shock once I saw him. “Oh my Chanyeol is back!” I chanted as I hugged him and he leaned on me closely.

 

“I was playing down there. You didn’t see me?” he asked in a sulky voice.

 

I giggled secretly. “I didn’t see you because you are too small.” I lied instead. It was cleared that he was big enough to be seen.

 

Chanyeol checked himself. “I don’t want to be small.” he complained with a sad face.

 

“That’s why you need to eat a lot~ So you can become big like me.” I convinced him as he stared at me with his innocent face without even blinking his eyes. I smiled before holding his hand. “Come, let’s eat. Then we can play together.” I cheered as he jumped in happy. We walked out together hand in hand and Aunt Mijoo who just saw us, instantly prepared the dinner that Chanyeol skipped just now.

 

Now, Chanyeol was back again. He ate his dinner cheerfully and made me and Aunt Mijoo smile happily. Once he was done, I brought him to my room before he took a space on the bed while I got into my pajamas in the bathroom. I walked out as we smiled at each other. “So, what do you want to play?” I asked.

 

I took a seat beside him while he was thinking about any idea to play. “Hah! Why don't we play Dino Bowling?” he suggested.

 

“Aish we should play other things.” I said and without noticing, I was yawning. Oh God! I am sleepy. I looked at Chanyeol who was still active. I thought quickly what kind of game would make him sleep. I got an idea before pulling Chanyeol to face me. “Chanyeol ah, I have a game.” I told him as he eyed me in curiosity. “Let’s play counting sheep!”

 

He furrowed his forehead as I closed the ceiling lamp and switched on the bedside lamp. I laid down on my bed before pulling him down to lay beside me. “So do you know how to count?” I asked while covering ourselves with my thick blanket. Hopefully this idea will make him sleep.

 

“I know I know~”

 

I giggled. “Okay, now count my fingers.” I showed eight fingers as he slowly counted one by one.

 

“One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight!”

 

“Aigoo good boy!” I messed his hair as he showed his box smile. “So now, I have 30 sheeps and I give you 20 sheeps. So I have only 10 sheeps left. Now, I count my sheeps. One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!” I clapped my hands as he followed me. “Now, it’s your turn to count.”

 

He slowly counted 1 until 20 and my eyes got weaker and weaker. I needed to be fast now. “Okay now, I have 50 sheeps and I only give you 10 sheeps. So, I will start to count okay.” I started to count 1 until 40 with very slow speed.

 

As I counted carefully, I felt heavy on my head and made me look aside to see Chanyeol was already asleep in peace. I smiled before yawning with my mouth opened widely. I turned my body to face him who was in deep sleep. I palmed his cheek and without knowing I slept with him by my side.

 

The next morning came as I felt the heat of the Sun emitted in my room. I opened my eyes slowly to see Chanyeol still sleeping beside me. A smile appeared on my lips but as I was about to continue to sleep, someone poked my toes to make me wake up again. I looked up to the end of the bed to see Aunt Mijoo was standing opposite of us.

 

I jumped in surprise before slowly sat down. “Ahh Immo… You surprise me.” I grumbled as she shook her head a few times.

 

“May I ask you something, little girl?” she crossed her arms upon her chest. “Why are you sleeping together?” she asked.

 

I was speechless and I realised something. I slept with a man! I mean, I slept with Chanyeol more than 2 times. Gosh! “I-I… Well, he is a boy. Just… like a brother to me.” I lied even though I didn’t know why I slept with him last night.

 

Aunt Mijoo who was with a serious expression changed to laugh. “Aigoo… Watch this.” She showed me her phone with a photo of me and Chanyeol sleeping together. “You guys are so cute~ I feel like I have two children with me.” she gleed happily.

 

I rolled my eyes, thinking that she would be mad at us.

 

“So wash your face and brush your teeth. I had prepared our breakfast.” told her as she kept scrolling her phone and walked out from the room.

 

I sighed before my sight changed to Chanyeol who was still sleeping. I moved closer to him as I tickled his ear to make him scrunch his nose in ticklish. I did it again and before I knew it, he woke up and quickly gripped my hands to stop me from keeping on doing it. “Ahh noona~” he giggled as both of us burst into laughter. I stood up while tied my hair into a messy bun.

 

“Park Chanyeol, wake up. Let’s brush our teeth, wash our faces and then, breakfast.” I ordered as he lazily stood up.

 

He walked in sleepy to my bathroom before I pulled him to his room. I shook my head over his clumsiness as I went to the bathroom too. Once we were done, we went to the dining table and had our breakfast with Aunt Mijoo peacefully. “Oh Immo, I will have my final year party around next week. Just for your information.” I told her.

 

She nodded. “So, have you bought your dress?” she asked while munching the food.

 

I shook my head. “I’m planning to buy it someday but I don’t know when I can go to the mall.” I thinned my lips.

 

“I can go!” Chanyeol suddenly volunteered to make me and Aunt Mijoo giggled.

 

I nodded with a smile. “Of course you can~” I said as the three of us burst into laughter. Well, we had used to easily laugh over something lately.