Twenty Seven

MR DISORDER

The next day, I woke up as usual because Aunt Mijoo’s sung random songs at the kitchen make me awake. I got into bathroom to bath as I got ready into school uniform. I tied my hair into ponytail before went out from the room. I was about to walked to kitchen but my eyes fell on Chanyeol’s room. I smiled as I barged into his room slowly. “Chanyeol~” I called and he was snoring like a pig.

 

I shook my head before I slid the curtain aside and pushed out the window pane for fresh air. “Park Chanyeol~” I sang, making Chanyeol palms his ears in disturbance.

 

“Ohhoo… how dare you do that?” I put my hands on my hips before moving closer to him. “Park Chanyeol~” I sang again as he hid his head under a pillow.

 

I rolled my eyes before I smiled in smug. In a second, I tickled his body and made him sit straight and burst into laughter. “Ah noona~ Noona!” he grieved in ticklish as I continued whatever I did to him. He kept on laughing before both of us fell down on the floor simultaneously. Chanyeol laughed while I was catching breath. “Ahh I’m tired~” he gasped in exhaustion.

 

“You are still young to feel tired, Park Chanyeol.” I teasingly said.

 

He giggled, showing his perfect teeth smile.

 

“Wake up, wash your face and brush your teeth. Then, breakfast.” I ordered before slowly standing up.

 

Chanyeol nodded. “But noona has to wait for me here, okay.” he said.

 

I frowned my forehead. “Why do I have to wait for you?”

 

He stomped his feets in reluctance. “Ahhh noona~” he whined, making me sit down on his bed.

 

“Fine fine. I wait here.” I agreed and surrendered as he rushed to his bathroom. I looked around his room before finding something to do which was clean up his bed. I fixed his bed and collected all his dinosaur toys to put on the basket nearby there. A few minutes later, Chanyeol came out while his pajama was wet, probably he was in a hurry.

 

I took his towel before tiptoed a bit in front of him since he was tall and wiped his wet face thoroughly. “Have you brushed your teeth?” I asked.

 

“Yes~”

 

“Good boy.”

 

After he had finished, both of us walked together to the dining table to make Aunt Mijoo smile widely. “Aigoo, my two babies are awake already. It is getting easier to wake both of you now.” she said as we sat on the dining table for our breakfast. Once my breakfast finished, I went to school quickly because the urge to meet Seunghee got rise.

 

From far, I saw Seunghee was waiting at the front gate of school as I ran up to her. “Seunghee ah!” I screamed as she waved happily to me.

 

We got each other before we linked our arms together. “Why are you late? I was sweating just to wait for you.” she complained and made me giggle.

 

“I’m sorry, princess. I had breakfast with Aunt Mijoo and Chan-” Ops! No No!

 

Seunghee faced me before I quickly changed the topic. “Oh ya Seunghee, Hyungwon invited us to go to his next competition.” I told Seunghee as she made her eyes rounded.

 

“Really? Okay!!”

 

Both of us burst into laughter before suddenly I felt heavy around my shoulder. I looked aside as Hyungwon was the one clinging his arm on me. “You guys left me just like that?” he said with his pouty lips as Seunghee and I chuckled. He tried to endure it but ended up, laughed along with us and with that, we walked together towards the school building for another school day.

 

The rest time came as me and Seunghee came back to our normal place after a few days ago we left it empty. Seunghee took out three big rice balls from her bag before putting it on the table. “One for you and one for Hyungwon. The last ball is mine~” she gleed happily.

 

As we were about to start munching down the rice balls, Hyungwon came up with three tin drinks before joining us. I handed one rice ball to him and he smiled. “Thank you.”

 

We started to eat peacefully but then, Hyungwon broke the silentness. “So, you guys will come to the competition?” he asked as both of us nodded simultaneously.

 

“Hyungwon ah, why don't you and your friends send your video of performance to any entertainment company out there? Who knows, you guys will be an idol group perhaps.” Seunghee suggested making me nod in agreement.

 

“I did think like Seunghee. You and your friends don’t need to compete anymore.” I added another bite of the rice ball.

 

Hyungwon faced us as he chuckled in funny. “Ya… who will look at us? We are not that good looking, especially me.” he said in humble.

 

I rolled my eyes. Oh My God, Chae Hyungwon! You are the most handsome guy that I have ever met! “Just try it first, okay.” I said before we continued to eat our food.

 

As we finished eating, the three of us walked together to our class. “Oh ya Hanseol, speaking of competition, you can bring Aunt Mijoo and her friend along because this is the final competition.” Hyungwon told me as I froze speechless. Seunghee looked at Hyungwon as she changed her sight to me with a confused expression on her face.

 

“Aunt Mijoo and her friend? Who?” she questioned in puzzled.

 

I bit my lower lips. Why are they curious about Chanyeol? I mean why did they attracted a lot to him?

 

He smiled. “The man that we met last time at the mall. The one with Hanseol, remember?” Hyungwon reminded her that everything was getting worse.

 

Seunghee eyed on me. “That tall guy?” she asked with her eyes narrowed to me.

 

I faked a laugh before I looked away, thought of any excuse that I could make them forget about Chanyeol forever! “Ahhh that m-man? He… doesn’t like noisy places! Yes, he is! And he is Japanese, he could not understand Korean music after all.” I half shouted as Seunghee gazed at me awkwardly while Hyungwon still calmly looked at me. ! Am I looking so obvious? Argh Seunghee can read though!

 

“Then, it’s okay. Anything just tell me okay.” Hyungwon, my savior, ended up the conversation and as we saw Ms Han, the three of us quickly disbanded and moved into the class like scaredy cats.

 

After a few hours, the school finally ended and the whole students ran out from the buildings in freedom. I was walking with Seunghee as we were talking about what to wear on Hyungwon’s competition and once we arrived at each other's streets, Seunghee turned towards me and made me frown my eyebrows in confusion. “Seunghee ah, did you forget the way to your house or what?” I asked.

 

She spun around to me. “I want to meet that Chanyeol.” she said directly.

 

I was surprised to death. “WHAT?!” I screamed as she rounded her eyes in astonishment. “N-No no.” I declined as she pouted her lips in sulky.

 

“Ahhh I really want to see him~ Ya Gong Hanseol! Are you hiding something from me?” she crossed her arms on her chest while glared at me in frustration.

 

I sighed. “There is nothing that I should hide from you. Please stop asking about him okay.” I said as I was tired.

 

Seunghee thinned her lips before walking back again to the path of her house without saying anything. Ugh this girl… I turned around while stared at her, walked away or more likely stomped her feet in mad. “Fine! I will tell you but not today!” I screamed and she spun around to me automatically with a smile widely on her lips.

 

“Okay!! I will wait, Hanseol ah!” she replied as I smiled over her cuteness before both of us walked away to our own house.

 

I entered the house as Chanyeol suddenly ran to me with toys in his arms. I looked at him in surprise before he pulled me into his room. “Ya ya.” I tried to stop him but not my ‘ahjumma’ strength. Once we got into his room, I saw his dinosaurs were gathered on the floor, making me confused. “What is this?” I asked.

 

He smiled, showing his teeth. “Let’s play Dino Bowling!” Chanyeol cheered happily.

 

I giggled. “Chanyeol ah, I feel so tired today.” I threw myself on his bed in exhaustion as he sat beside me with his pouty lips.

 

“Noona~ I want to play~” he whined in sulky.

 

I sighed. “Come here, good boy.” I patted some spaces beside me, asking him to lay beside me. Chanyeol slowly laid down as I pulled his arm out and landed my head on his arm in comfort. I faced aside at him meanwhile he still with his ducked lips and his eyes were on the ceiling, staring blankly. I came closer to him before slowly poked his stubby cheek a few times. “Aigoo… Do you want to meet your friends at the park?” I asked.

 

He instantly looked at me with his rounded eyes. “Really?”

 

I nodded. “So are you still mad at noona?” I questioned my innocent expression.

 

Chanyeol giggled before hugging me. “No no~” he said in pampering, making me mess up his hair because his cuteness overload.

 

The evening came as I helped Chanyeol wear his thick coat before both of us walked out together. Aunt Mijoo went to work quite early today so it will be more time for him to play at the playground. Once we reached the park, all the kids were running towards us, especially Chanyeol. They all gathered around him before pulling him with them to the playground. I smiled as I took a seat on the bench nearby there.

 

“Hanseol noona! You said you wanted to play with us. Come here~!” a kid called while Chanyeol jumped happily looked at me.

 

I smiled before I moved closer to them. “So, what are we going to play?” I asked as I bent my body a bit to get the same height as them.

 

“Let’s play…” they were thinking before Chanyeol, the one who said first. “Hide and seek!” he chanted.

 

The children eyed him as they all nodded in agreement. I shrugged my shoulders while thinning my lips. I need more energy. A kid named Yubin started to count behind the slide as everyone started to run away, seeking a place to hide. I looked around since the place was not that huge. They were small in height though, no wonder they hid very well.

 

I sighed in surrender.There was no place for me. Well, let’s be the seeker then. “Noona~” a whispery voice called as I turned around to see Chanyeol was under the bridge of the playground tools. “Come.” he mouthed as I came closer to him.

 

“What is it?” I asked in dumbfounded.

 

“Forty four, forty five, forty six…”

 

As I was about to go since the counting will be until fifty, Chanyeol pulled me to him and made me fall on him weakly. “Noona, you don’t know how to play?” he asked in a low voice even his voice was deep enough for people to hear.

 

I narrowed my eyes. “You think I’m stupid? I know this game.” I hissed in frustration, making him pouted his lips. I stared at him before palming his arm softly. “I’m sorry, okay.”

 

He smiled again before pulling me closer to him made my heart fluttered. He was just a few inches again with me and I thought I was the only one jumpy here but Chanyeol was also gazing at me with our close distance. “Fifty!” the kid shouted as I held my breath deeply. I could see that Yubin was walking around, looking for everyone before a poked hit my cheek softly made me look aside.

 

“Noona…”

 

I gulped since we were too close and I can’t help to stare at his blossom lips. Ya! Gong Hanseol! What did you do?! I looked up again at him quickly. “W-What?” I asked in stutter.

 

Chanyeol moved closer to me and turned my eyes into big circles. No no! He won’t kiss me, right? I closed my eyes as I felt Chanyeol’s breath get closer.

 

“Noona, you step on my foot.”

 

I opened my eyes before Chanyeol pushed me away instantly making me fall down on the ground. “Auch!” I grieved in pain while Chanyeol was rubbing his foot in hurt.

 

“Ahah!!! I got you, eonnie!” Yubin screamed to make everyone cheer.

 

Damn.