Fourteen

MR DISORDER

It was Sunday and I was the only one staring blankly on television meanwhile Chanyeol was watching his favourite cartoon, focused. Aunt Mijoo came out before she sat beside me on the couch. “Bored?” she asked as I smiled and leaned my head on her shoulder restlessly. I was glad that Aunt Mijoo was at home now, I felt like my mother was by my side since she looked a bit like my late mother.

 

“Do you want something?” asked Aunt Mijoo, making me look up at her.

 

She took my hand before putting a few money on my hand. I rounded my eyes. “Immo, what is this?” I asked in surprise.

 

She giggled. “You extra allowance that Aunt jiho sent for the first month we take care of Chanyeol.” she told me as I smiled happily. “Now you got your money so shall I go now?” Aunt Mijoo asked me as I looked at her puzzled.

 

I sat down vertically facing her. “Where are you going?” I asked her back.

 

“I have training today until tomorrow morning at my office for the new centre that will open soon in Busan.” she answered. “So, Chanyeol will be under your responsibility for this whole day until tomorrow morning.” she added like nothing will happen between me and him.

 

What?! I faced Chanyeol who was still focused on the television as I sighed in tiredness. “Immo, can you bring him along? Please…” I begged before I moved closer to her with an innocent face. Aunt Mijoo thinned her lips as she pushed my head away with her index finger on my forehead. Well, she rejected my plea and for sure, she will not bring him. He is a troublemaker!

 

“The training is for workers not child care.” she replied before going off to her room.

 

I heaved a sigh before chasing after her. “Immo, I want to go shopping. How can I let him at home alone?” I complained since I had experienced leaving him alone at home. Remember those water on the floor, chips and toys messed around the living room. A big no!

 

“Then, bring him along.” She simply gave a solution.

 

Bring him? We were fighting yesterday and now, I have to bring him again? “Immo, it will be hard if I bring him along.” I insisted on her again before sitting on Aunt Mijoo’s bed.

 

Aunt Mijoo, who was starting to pack her things, pushed me aside slightly as she put her carrier on the bed and arranged her clothes in. “What’s the problem? You were okay with him when you bought food together yesterday.” she said while her hands were busy folding her clothes. It was only a day but she seems like going for a week.

 

I my lips, thought for other reasons but there was no reason since Aunt Mijoo didn’t know what had happened yesterday. “Immo~” I can only beg for now. I even palmed my both hands like a sinner asking for forgiveness.

 

She stopped from packing her things before she sat beside me. “Just for a day. Please, I will give you extra money if you need.” she hugged my shoulder as she my arm softly. And you know how weak my heart is when someone did this to me. My heart is weak as tissue. I sighed in surrender and made Aunt Mijoo wrap me in her arms, knowing that I will do it. “That’s my girl.”

 

“But tomorrow, you have to come home early okay.” I warned as she giggled.

 

“Okay. And by the way, I am not working tomorrow. So I will take care of him the whole day.” she told me in relief as both of us hugged again.

 

Around 3 pm, Aunt Mijoo left both of us in the house again. I looked at Chanyeol who was drinking his yogurt milk in front of the television. “Chanyeol ah, let’s bath.” I said lazily, making Chanyeol round his eyes. Of course, he was shocked. He hates bathing.

 

“No no.” he declined and as he was about to run away, I crossed my arms upon my chest.

 

“If you bath, you can follow me to the mall.” I said make him stop from moving. “The mall is full of dinosaurs.” I added more before I moved to his room. In a second, I heard his running footsteps to the room as he removed his t-shirt quickly. And again, I was seeing his shirtless figure. I was about to look away but then, Chanyeol dragged me into the toilet to surprise me.

 

“Let’s bath~” he gleed happily.

 

I giggled before it turned into laughter and made Chanyeol laugh along. “Fine, fine. I just shampoo your hair and you bathe on your own okay?” I said before slowly washed his hair like I did it many times. As usual, he was reluctant at first but it got better than the first time I shampooed his hair. Once I was done, I walked out and let him bath on his own.

 

I took a black sweat shirt and long pants since it was night and cold outside there. He needed something warm, I thought. Then, I moved to my room and got ready too with a bath and simple outfit. I wore a brown turtleneck sweater pullover with black jeans. I tied my hair into a ponytail before coming out to see Chanyeol.

 

“Park Chanyeol, are you done?” I asked from outside, afraid that he was wearing his clothes.

 

The door opened as Chanyeol came out. I stared at him since it was my first time seeing him wearing something different than a cartoon t-shirt and short pants. “Noona, what about this?” he asked before he showed his long sleeves.

 

I giggled. “Come here.” I folded his sleeves while he was busy staring at something that made me look up at him. “Why are you staring at me?” I asked.

 

He shook his head with a smile. “Noona looks pretty.” he praised making me blush in red. Please say something that I don’t know.

 

I held his hand before pulling him to the front door. Before we started our moves, I wore a long jacket and he wore a thick jacket too as both of us walked towards the bus stop nearby the neighbourhood. That was the only way for me to the mall in the city. Chanyeol as usual being hyper since it was his first time here.

 

As we arrived at the mall, Chanyeol jumping around made me hold his hand tightly. Everyone was staring at us and I should have hugged his arm instead of holding his hand. “Chanyeol, can you just walk like a normal person?” I whispered as he nodded before walking like a real man.

 

In a split second, I burst into laughter since he looked like he was trying hard to copy another man walking around. Chanyeol laughed along as both of us went to Subway, had a small dinner with sandwiches. We entered the shop before ordering two sandwiches and sat at the very corner of the shop. Afraid of the customers' surprise to see how hideous Chanyeol can eat.

 

After we were done eating, we walked out while roaming around the mall. I felt like we were like a couple walking around the mall but it would be better if Hyungwon’s arm was the one that I hugged right now. Suddenly, Chanyeol stopped as I looked at him in confusion. “What’s wrong?”

 

He pointed towards a shop. Oh no…

 

“Noona, can we go there?” he asked with his eyes sparking, like he was begging me from his gaze.

 

I sighed. “You already have a lot of toys at home. How many do you want?” I questioned and from my question, I bet you know what kind of shop that he wanted to go to now.

 

“Ah noona… please~” he pleaded in a cute way. Showed his dimples and wide smile and not to forget his innocent round eyes too.

 

I took a deep breath. “Fine but not too long okay.” I reminded him before he dragged me into the shop. Aish this boy… He stared at the toys in front of him like a paradise and heaven to him. What he did all the time was dragging me here and there, cheering for the toy that he saw. As he was trying some random toys, I saw something before slowly taking it.

 

“Park Chanyeol…” I shot him with a toy gun straight on his face to make him freeze. “Don’t move.” I said with a strict face as Chanyeol gulped in nervousness.

 

Then, he took a rifle toy and without hesitation, he pointed on me. “You too.” he said with his deep voice before both of us burst into laughter.

 

“Ya, that is unfair. I use the small gun, how can you use that big?” I pouted my lips to make him smile widely, showing his teeth. Everyone was looking at us but some of them, mostly the elders were smiling. Maybe we looked like cute siblings. Who knows~ As we finished playing and looking around the store, we walked towards a clothing store and that woke me up. I ran into my favourite store, and now it was my turn to drag him along with me.

 

I studied all the new fashion clothes that just arrived. It was mentioned on the board by the way. Chanyeol kept following me since we were tied with our hands binded together.

 

“Noona…” he called while my eyes were still on the blouse in front of me.

 

“Hmmm?” I answered without looking at him.

 

“I’m thirsty, noona.” he said.

 

I sighed while the sales girl who was beside me secretly laughed, apparently because Chanyeol who looked older than me called me ‘noona’. “Let’s go, my little brother.” I said with my fakest smile ever before bombarding a cold glare to the sales girl. How dare she laugh at me? We walked towards the nearest beverage stall there as I ordered a banana juice for him.

 

Chanyeol took a sip of the drink before cheering happily. “It’s delicious! Noona, you should try.” he handed to me as I took a sip too.

 

“Emm nice~” I complimented him and made him smile wider.

 

As we were about to continue our shopping, a familiar figure appeared in front of us that made me stay still like a doll. Chanyeol who was drinking the juice faced me and stood like a frozen doll. The figure came closer and the same goes to my heart. It skipped whenever that person took one step closer to us to make my lips dry and shaky. “Hanseol?” he approached first and made Chanyeol change his sight to that guy.


 

“Hyungwon…”