Ten

MR DISORDER

I came home as soon as I finished school while I separated with Hyungwon and Seunghee at the end of the road because they went to Jooheon's celebration. I entered the house before Aunt Mijoo appeared in her formal dress in a rush. “You are going now?” I asked while studying Aunt Mijoo who was wearing her heels at a fast speed. She even checked herself on the compact powder as she pecked my cheek all of a sudden to surprise me.

 

“I’m late!” she screamed and had a double surprise in me. “Oh by the way Hanseol.” she stopped at her car before looking at me exhausted. “Can you help me do laundry? Just hung up the clothes, I had washed it.” she reminded me as I nodded. “And I don’t have time to bathe Chanyeol so you help him bathe okay.” she added another ton of work.

 

I gaped my jaws in disbelief. Bath him?! “Immo! He is old enough. How can I bathe him? He is eight not three years old.” I complained and she flatly glared at me.

 

“Just help him. Ask him to bath on his own but you should prepare his pajama and towel or he will mess up the room, understand? He will make trouble when it comes to baths.” ordered Aunt Mijoo and before I could go against her, she already got into the car and drove out from the porch house.

 

I sighed before going into the house tired. “Park Chanyeol~” I called as Chanyeol came out from his room with his green and blue dinosaurs. “What are you doing?” I asked as he showed his toys to me. Aish stop playing that weird thing, kid. “Have you eaten your lunch?”

 

He nodded.

 

“Good. Dinner?”

 

He shook his head.

 

Ugh.

 

I threw my bag on the couch before moving to the kitchen followed by Chanyeol from behind. “Looks like Immo had prepared dinner for us.” I uttered alone as Chanyeol looked at the food on the dining table. I turned around facing him and he flinched a bit. “Help me hang clothes.” I said before I walked to the washing machine.

 

I took out all the washed clothes and put it into a basket beside the machine. “Ya. Help me bring this out.” I ordered Chanyeol to run to me and helped me. He held it from the right side of the basket and I held it on the left side before both of us walked out to the back of the house where suspension was there.

 

“You pass me the clothes and I will hang it.” I told him and he did what I ordered.

 

Soon, Chanyeol handed me a cloth and once I was about to take it from him, I looked at it with my eyes rounded. My bra!! And he held it at the most sensitive part, making me blush in red.

 

“Noona, why? Why does your face look red?” he asked gullibly before I snatched the bra from him.

 

I cleared my throat. “Nothing.”

 

Once I had finished the laundry, we walked in and flopped my torso on the couch while Chanyeol sat down on the floor, playing with his dinosaurs. I looked at the time and it was almost 6pm in which we had to bath and dinner and sleep.That was Chanyeol’s normal schedule because Aunt Mijoo always put him to sleep as early as possible.

 

“Chanyeol…”

 

He looked up at me with circle eyes.

 

“Let’s bath.”

 

He pouted. “Ahh I don’t want~” he whined before widening her legs and continuing with his playing.

 

I sighed. Is this what Immo means? Trouble when it comes to bath? Huh! “Park Chanyeol.” I called his full name and he changed his sight to me again. “You like it or not, let’s bath.” I sternly said.

 

“No!” he shouted before running away. I rounded my eyes but then, I stood up once I saw he stepped out from the house. “Ya Park Chanyeol!” I chased after him and as he saw me, he ran away with his long legs around the compound.

 

“I don’t want to bath, noona!” he whined while running away.

 

I folded my uniform sleeves before trailing him from behind and he kept running like a giraffe with the speed of a cheetah. “Ya Park Chanyeol!” I shouted and my level of strength got very low as my running got slower and ended up I breathed in tiredness.

 

What should I do? I thought for a while as Chanyeol was still jogging away from me even though we were just in the house area. Ahah! I sat down on the grass before palming my head. “Ahhh Chanyeol ahh… Noona’s head… ahhh…” I acted hurt and made Chanyeol stop as he looked at me in anxiety. “Chanyeol ahhh…” I laid down, pretended to faint as he got me quickly.

 

“Noonaa…” he shook me with his half cry deep voice. “Noona, wake up..” he whined while keeping shaking my body.

 

Okay, get ready! All of a sudden, I headlocked his head in my arm and grieved in pain. “Where will you go huh, little kid?” I pulled him to me before dragging him up with all my strength. Since he was tall and heavy, I locked his arm with mine. “Now, let’s bath.” I said make him whine.

 

“No no no~” he wailed while trying to push me away.

 

Well, I got pushed well by him and I didn’t know that eight years old could have this kind of strength. I tightened my grip onto his arm before dragging him forcely to his room. I locked the door, afraid that he would escape from the room. “Now, bath.”

 

He sat down fed up while shaking his legs in reluctance. How can Immo control him? “Ya, why are you so hard to bathe?” I asked before I took a towel that was hung beside the closet.

 

“I hate shampoo. It hurt my eyes.” he complained with his lips ducked.

 

I shook my head with his childish attitude. “If noona can shampoo your hair without hurting your eyes, will you bath?” I asked as he eyed me with sparkle eyes.

 

“Really?”

 

I nodded. “So bath, okay?”

 

“Don’t hurt my eyes, okay?”

 

I rolled my eyes. “Yes, I promise-” Wait? I promise?

 

Chanyeol stared at me and shook his head. “Don’t promise, noona remember?” he said innocently and made me feel guilty. He shouldn't learn that.

 

“Whatever. Let’s go. Remove your clothes.” I waited in the bathroom while Chanyeol removed his clothes from outside. Wait? He will not , right? “No no. He is a man, Gong Hanseol!” I nervously said and before Chanyeol could push the door, I stopped him. “C-Chanyeol, w-wear your towel first. Put it around your waist, you know right?” I reminded him.

 

“Oh okay.” he answered, making my heart beat faster. If he answered like that means that he will come in ?! Thank God, I reminded him.

 

He entered the bathroom and my eyes couldn't get over his body. He did have a very masculine body which will make any girl fall for him. His arms were bulked but his body have a lot of scratches and scars. I stared at his body and of course, his scars that looked like bruises. Without notice, I gulped as he came closer.

 

“Ya w-what are you doing?” I asked nervously.

 

He frowned his forehead. “Noona said you want to shampoo without hurting my eyes. Ahh you’re lying~” he whined and yeah, this was the real Chanyeol that I knew.

 

I calmed myself before pushing him to sit on the lid of the loo, facing me. “Come here.” I took a palm of shampoo into my hand as Chanyeol was tugging on my shirt tightly. “Ya I’m not starting yet.” I said.

 

“Do it faster, okay.” he said and his voice seems like he was nervous.

 

I poured some water onto his curly thick hair. “Close your eyes.” I ordered as he closed his eyes as tight as possible. I giggled secretly before slowly shampooing his hair. Once my hand rubbed his scalps, Chanyeol hid his face on my stomach and sent electricity in my spine nerves. “Y-Ya… What are you d-doing?” I asked awkwardly.

 

He shook his head, not wanting to see. I breathed in and out properly and continued to shampoo his hair. “You shouldn't be afraid of shampoo, Chanyeol ah.” I pushed him lightly and he still closed his eyes, very tight. “Open your eyes.”

 

He shook his head instantly.

 

“Trust me. Open your eyes.” I asked as I bent a bit to see him open his eyes.

 

Chanyeol slowly opened his eyes before blinking a few times to make me chuckle with his funny reaction. I showed my soapy hands as he touched his hair that was full of foam. “See, nothing to be afraid of.” I said teasingly, making him clapped his hands happily.

 

“Noona is great. That’s why I like you.” he cheered with his cute teeth and smiled as I realized that we were that close distance. I mean, our faces. It was only a few inches but why am I the only one flustered here and he’s not at all.

 

I cleared my throat before looking away in nervousness. What the hell is wrong with me? I washed my hands as I faced him again. “I will wash your hair. Get ready. Close your eyes.” I told him and he did as I said. I poured water on his hair slowly while washing his thick hair thoroughly. He whined before embedding his face again on my stomach to make my uniform drenched with water.

 

“Ya ya Park Chanyeol.” I tried to push him away but he seemed breathless. He started to cry as I held his muscular arms, shook him. “Park Chanyeol.”

 

He whimpered before I wiped his face a few times until he could open his eyes. I stared at him in worry as he wanted to cry. “Noona, I’m scared.” he cried, his tears rolled on his wet cheeks.

 

I sighed. “What are you scared of? Me? Water?” I asked.

 

He nodded. “W-Water…” he sobbed as he rubbed his eyes.

 

I cupped his cheek to make him face me straight. “Listen, Park Chanyeol. There is nothing to be scared. Noona is here and if you feel you can’t open your eyes, wipe your face like this.” I wiped my face several times as he convulsively gasped some air. “Try to do it.”

 

He wiped his face slowly as I poured the water little by little. At first, he flinched a bit but then, he became better. “There you go.” I said proudly, making him smile showing his dimples. Aww… that cute dimple!

 

I stepped out to let him bathe as I took out his green pajama and put it on his bed. “Now, bath. I want to change in my room. Once you are done, wear your cloth. Noona has prepared your pajamas, okay?” I told him as he nodded in understanding.

 

I heaved a sigh once I was out of his room. Now, I can breath. I moved to my room as I cleaned myself, bathed and wore my pajamas too. I dried my hair before my eyes focused on my phone. I was on my phone to see a lot of Seunghee’s messages and missed calls. I opened one of her messages as she sent a video of them celebrating Jooheon’s birthday with Hyungwon. I can see he was smiling happily when it comes to his friends.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

“What is it?” I asked, not even asked who was knocking.

 

“Noona, I’m hungry.”

 

I sighed. Here it comes his elephant’s appetite.