.2

Parallel worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So my days don't go off well anymore. The clock ticks a whole second feeling like it was a minute instead. The hallow heart I have instead. 
 

I've slept around or started relationships with a few only to realize they aren't the one and I've up all their sorrow to my grievence instead. 
 

How can some people love again and how do you know it's real? Do you feel it or ?

 

"Unnie you haven't slept in days... I can tell from your eyes.."

"Wendy it's okay-"

"Go and  sleep now."

 

She had security really me outside. Seungwang I was almost done too.

 

I was walking until I felt a sharp pain in my head and everything out. I heard a faint voice . Some hitting . Some hitting some-

 

"IRENE GET UP BEAR IS ALMOST HERE HURRY HIDE"

"WHATS HAPPENING WHAT-"

 

I smelled her again and wendy looked different. Who-

"Seulgi?"

"Yah why did you call me Seulgi are you mad or something? You always call me bear." 
 

Seulgi Kang- was -  Am I loosing my head?

 

"Irene I'm kinda hungry so I'll take you out on my date." Seulgi dragged Irene by her hand. Irene stayed in shock not knowing what to do. She smelled like her perfume. Her eyes. Her monolid eyes where turning small again.

"Seulgi~"

"Yes my beautiful girlfriend?" She smiled towards Irene having both hearts synchronized at the same time.

"Can you kiss me?" Irene asking out of faintness in her voice.

"Irene you don't have to ask." Seulgi went towards her holding her head and kissing her profoundly. Irene reacting and kissing her back. Gripping her shirt like she never did before.

"Bunny you seem out of the norm let's go do fun stuff!!" Seulgi dragged Irene to the art gallery, taking her out to eat to even taking pictures. 
 

This . This feels like heaven. I want to stay here and never go. Her embrace . Her smile. Her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter