.1

Parallel worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rain drops .

Splashing.  

Into the thought of someone you loved .

Why does it feel like rain is just another way of covering your sadness pouring right out of you ?  

Does this make you a strong person for not showing others or does this make you seem like a weak person for not letting others know?

It feels like only yesterday it was the time of our lives . 

It feels like you were still here but ... the atmosphere changed into a whole another level .. 

It was all my fault ... 

Why did I let you leave . Why did I not stop you in time . 

I’m breaking from depression by every millisecond that passes by . 

Your smile god .. how I loved that smile . 

Your kisses printed in my neck making me feel so reassured that everything was fine and safe . 

Oh god help me please . 

I just want to be with you just one more time ... 

 

•Note to self get up and go to work and live on . Don’t end it joohyun . 

 

 

 

Beep Beep 

 

Honestly I don’t feel like waking up anymore . My friends . They keep me going .. well just a tad more.

”Unnie are you coming to work? It’s because I need help with some documentation for the new company that’s signing up with us.”

 

“Seungwang I’ll be there. Tell yerim to leave the papers at my desk.”

 

”Okay I’ll see you here.”

I don’t live far from Sm marketing . That’s my establishment were I work at for almost 4 years . I like it but I don’t love it . Not ever since I haven’t been able to see that someone across the hallway smiling at me and waving at me .

 

Getting  In I see Seungwan waving at me and indicating that the file work was at my desk left by Yerim and .. an empty desk...

 

Seulgi kang . 

She... 

Was the love of my life and the one that kept me going . 

Yes my friends keep me going like Seungwan Yerim or Sooyoung  but not as much as seul .. 

I can’t even think of that name without feeling a pang in my chest . 

 My friends knew

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter