INTUITION (TAENGSIC)

THE CONSEQUENCE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" So how are you today?"

" Good ..." some people answered simultaneously.

But there is one person who is just silent.

" How are you doing today, Jessica-si?"

" Huh ? Dae. Better. "

" Better ?"

" Dae, better than yesterday."

" Oh yeah, it was good."

In a room gathered several people who were telling stories. They sit in chairs with a circular arrangement so they can see each other to be more familiar. The people in the room were not without reason to gather every Friday to tell stories. They are people who have experienced difficult times in their lives, which have been damaged by the loss of their loved ones or loss anything in lives.

Jessica is one of the people who lost her loved one tragically. She lost her father a year ago, when she just graduated from the University.

 

Flash back

Jessica was in front of the building wearing academic dress, an oversized dress worn during graduation. She is still waiting for her father and mother who will also be here at the proud event in her life. But they have not yet appeared when the event will begin soon. Jessica's face looked very worried.

Ding! A clatter was heard indicating the event was about to begin.

" Yah! Jessie, let's go in, the even will start soon. "

" But my father and mother haven't arrived yet, Tiff."

" They will definitely come, maybe a little late due to traffic jams or other things. They must be in the seat when the event takes place. Come in."

" But there is a strange feeling that I feel."

" Huh? What do you say, Jessie? "

" Oh, nothing. Come on "

But until the event ended her father and mother had not yet arrived. And that is not the habit of their parents, they always arrive on time when attending the event to her school.

" Tiff, they haven't arrived yet."

" Have you calling your parents?"

" I called, but they didn't answer."

Not long ago Jessica's phone rang.

Umma's calling ...

Jessica's face was a little relieved when her mother calling.

" Dae, Umma. Where are you? Why haven't you come yet? Even the event has finished Ummaaaa... " Jessica said while whining because her parents had not arrived yet.

" Sooyeon-ah ..."

" Dae."

Jessica's face was pale after hearing what her mother had said. The diploma and the bouquet of flower that she held also fell. Tears fell on the cheeks.

" Jessie, what happened?"

Jessica just kept quiet, her hands trembling.

"App ... Appa ..." her voice also trembled to call her father.

 

End Flashback

 

" So, you can't tell it yet, Jessica-si."

" Oh, Taeyeon-si. ". Jessica was still sitting, alone and shocked because suddenly someone asked her.

" The other members have been home, you are daydreaming until you are not aware of that."

" Ah , mianhae."

Taeyeon went and tidied the chairs which were still arranged in a circle. Seeing that, Jessica also helped Taeyeon.

" Oh , you don't need to do that, Jessica-si. I can tidy it up myself. "

" It's okay. I will help you."

" Ah , ok. Gomawo. " Taeyeon smiled.

The day has begun in the afternoon. The wind also blows harder, cold touched the skin. Leaves fall from trees in front of a house where people telling the stories.

Taeyeon paused for a moment when she and Jessica were at the door to be locked.

" Wae?"

Jessica was confused by Taeyeon's attitude like a statue.

" Taeyeon-si ... Tae ...Yah! Taenggo ... "

" Huh?" Taeyeon was shocked.

" You scared me. Why are you silent like a statue? "

" Ah , it's okay, Sica-ah."

" Sica?"

" Oh , you call me Taenggo, so I will call you, Sica."

" Uhmm , dae."

Jessica was embarrassed by the situation between them now. Taeyeon locked the door. Nobody said anything when they walked.

" Are you riding a bicycle again, Sica?"

" Dae."

" OK, be careful on the road."

" Dae, Taenggo. Gomawo. "

When Taeyeon left ...

" Taenggo!"

" Dae." Taeyeon turned around when Jessica called her.

" Take a ride with me until the bus stop."

" Huh ?"

" Come on, hurry up. It's getting late. "

" Ah , Dae. Dae. "

Taeyeon was riding a bicycle, and Jessica was behind her sitting and smiling.

 

Umma ... Appa ... don't leave me!

The girl wept for her father and mother who walked away from her.

 

" Umma ... Appa!" Taeyeon woke up from her sleep with a sweaty face. Her breath panted. Her eyes are filled with fear. She also took a glass of water at the table beside her bed.

Why did the dream reappear

Taeyeon said softly.

Soon the phone rang. Sica’s calling ...

Her face smiled seeing who was calling her.

" Dae, Sica-ah."

" Are you awake?"

" I just woke up."

" Are you okay? Your voice is like a worried and shocked. "

" Huh ? Anii ... maybe it's because I'm too tired and my voice is a little hoarse. "

" Oh, ok. Take care of your health. Don't be too tired. And drink a lot of water. "

" Dae, Dae, Princess."

" Yah! Don’t teasing me."

" Hahaha . Ok.ok. This is the first time I've heard you talk a lot and expressive . "

" Whatever. I just want to tell you that I will be late to the house. Today I receive ordered lots of bouquets. "

" Alright ."

 

" Sooyeon, eat first before leaving for work."

" Dae , Umma."

Jessica works in one of the florists. She decided to work as a flower arrangement after graduating from University. What she is doing now is the thing she really wants. Jessica really likes flowers. She is good at flower arranging until many orders come to her. The majority of customers really like Jessica's work. In fact, she also assembled for big events such as weddings, inauguration of buildings, and other large decorations.

Jessica only lives with her mother. Since her father died tragically in an incident on the day that Jessica graduated from University, Jessica was sad and became a quiet and cold girl. She never went out on a date or played with her friends. She seemed to stay away from all her friends even her best friend Tiffany who now works in LA.

Jessica is one of the best graduates at her university, but the thing that interests her is not working in any office. Even for some time after graduating, she fell because of sadness and only locked herself in her room. However, for some reason, she was very interested in flowers. They changed Jessica to become more alive again.

That was what made her mother worried. Jessica was never out and hanging out, besides working, when it was finished she would go home and be in the room. Her mother persuaded Jessica to take part in an identity recovery activity. This activity followed Jessica at this time.

 

" You're 10 minutes late today, Jessica-si"

" Oh, mianhae, Taeyeon-si."

" Hahaha ..." Taeyeon laughed at Jessica's face which was disturbed by her words.

Taeyeon and Jessica tidied the chairs to their original place. The other members have gone home first. They offer help to tidy together, but Taeyeon refuses it smoothly. And the stubborn Jessica still helped Taeyeon tidy up and clean the room.

Jessica looked at Taeyeon like hesitation. And Taeyeon was aware of that.

" Say it ."

" Huh ?" Jessica was confused.

" Say it . There is something you want to ask me but you are hesitant to ask. "

" Uhhm ..."

" Say it. It's okay. " Taeyeon smiled while sweeping the floor.

" How can you be here?"

" Huh ?"

" Yes , how can you set up this club? As far as I know people will not do things without cause."

" Aahhh ..." and Taeyeon understood what Jessica was trying to ask.

" This is my father's house. He aspires to have a house for people who need to learn and share with each other. But his dream has not yet realized. My father and mother died in a plane crash. And that's why I tried to realize my father's wish. "

" Sorry, Taenggo-ah."

" It's okay, Sica-ah. I'm glad you asked about them. I feel proud when telling about my parents rather than sad to tell them because I lost them. "

" But ..." Jessica felt sad.

" But of course, there is no loss of fun, Sica-ah." Taeyeon smiled. " And I feel fortunate besides this house to exist because I can know and share with many people, know and share with you too."

" Ahmm , Dae." Taeyeon's last sentence made Jessica's heart beat fast.

" What about a cup of coffee?" Suddenly Taeyeon said to break the silence between them.

" Huh ?"

" What if we drink coffee first after this job is finished. I treat you, the place is not too far away, the coffee they have is very good and we take the bus. Your bike is put here . Will not disappear. How is it?"

" Uhhmm ..." Jessica was confused by Taeyeon's sudden words.

Isn’t this just like she asked me to go on a date? Or what ...

" Uhm , I don't know if I had an appointment or not. While I remember we just finished this first. "

" I'm sure you don't have any plans." Taeyeon said very softly and smiled.

" Huh ? What did you say ? "

" Nothing . Try to remember again whether you have an appointment or not today, I don't want to be blamed if you already have one. "

" Ok ."

 

Jessica and Taeyeon are in a coffee shop. Jessica sat alone on one of the tables close to the window. She smiled at the bouquets of beautiful flowers attached to the window.

" Why are you so happy to smiling like that?" Suddenly Taeyeon came over to Jessica with two cups of coffee. And she sat in a chair in front of Jessica.

" Well , I’m not surprised why you say coffee in this place is good. How not, you are a worker in this shop. " Jessica smiled mockingly.

" Yah! Even though I'm a worker here but I say honestly when I say coffee here is good. I am very confident with that. Drink, I made it. "

" Ck . Even you are the one making coffee here. Are you raised with very high confidence. "

" Dae . I was taught and raised with very high confidence. Hahaha. " Taeyeon laughed happily.

" Well, the flower arrangements are very beautiful."

" Huh ? Oh, that. " Taeyeon smiled.

 

Jessica came home a little late than usual and made her mother surprised. Although she had called her mother before and told her that she would go with friends to drink coffee, her mother was still surprised. Not surprised in terms of negativity, but was surprised that Jessica finally tried to open herself up to be friends and when she got home her face looked very happy. That is a very good change. Her mother was also happy.

So the coffee shop that often orders my flowers arrangements is a coffee shop where she works

The day was getting late, Jessica was still wrestling in her mind. Her smile was never released after drinking coffee with Taeyeon. She lay on her bed with sheets and blankets peach color. She closed her eyes. She is ready to sleep.

 

Jessica and Taeyeon are getting closer. They are not only met when Friday at the meeting at the house. Sometimes Taeyeon comes by herself to the florist to order flowers to be placed in coffee shop. While carrying a cup of Americano for the flower arrangement princess.

" How much should I pay for this coffee ?"

" What if you get paid for making flower arrangements for me?"

" Huh? Ohhh sure. "

" Hahaha. No, just kidding. You don't need to pay for it. "

" Hey , I'm serious. I'll arrangement a bouquet of flowers for you. "

" Well , fine. What if you put a special flower for me later. I wonder if I'm fascinated by your flower arrangement. "

" Ck . You know I'm very experienced at this. Let's see later."

" Hahaha ... OK, I'll wait."

 

Tae-tae ... Appa and Umma will leave

Umma ... Appa ... don't leave me!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter