Chapter 3

The Pack

"This is getting too much to figure out all at one time, I believe that we need to take a break and clear our minds before we start figuring out what we are going to do about this potential supernatural army" Hoseok suggested. 

"Yeah you have a point but where can we go to clear out minds of something like this?" Namjoon asked. 

"Well, McDonalds has always been a good place" 

"McDonalds, that fatty food place" Seokjin said looking at Hoseok with disbelief present in his eyes. 

"Since no one is suggesting anywhere else, McDonalds it is" Yoongi muttered before walking in the direction of the fast food place. 

"Umm.... guys.... umm.... what is McDonalds?" Raven questioned. 

"McDonalds is McDonalds, everyone know what it is?" Jungkook said looking over at Raven, slightly expecting her to be joking but the serious and confused expression present on Raven's face instantly changed his opinion. 

"Come on lets go" Yoongi said walking further away. 


"You guys can come back to mine if you'd like?" Yoongi proposed to Jimin and Jungkook, with Raven following behind as they separated from the rest of the pack.

"Sure" Jungkook answered, looking to Jimin who was smiling from eye to eye, probably from the sugar in his drink.


Once they arrived back at Yoongi's house, Jungkook went straight for the sofa and plopped down on it.

"Yoongi? Is it okay if I have a read of the supernatural books you've got?" Jimin asked, he couldn't help his mind going back to the bodies in the woods.

"Sure, I've got four that Joon gave me" Yoongi replied, going over to his bookshelf he got the books off the shell and handed them to Jimin.

"Thanks" Jimin said, he went over to the sofa and propped himself comfortably on Jungkook's lap who then wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist. Jimin opened the first book and started reading it.

"Do you wanna play some video games?" Yoongi asked Raven

"Uh... sure" Raven agreed, she'd never actually played any though. Kei from her old pack had a game system but Raven just watched.

Yoongi sat down on the floor followed by Raven as Jimin and Jungkook were on the sofa, he handed her one of the remotes.

"What game do you wanna play?" he asked, gesturing to the selection he had.

"I don't mind" Raven replied, "You choose"

"Okay" Yoongi spoke and he opened a case slotting the disc into the console, "Do you know how to play?"

"...No..." Raven admitted sheepishly, looking down.

"Don't worry, it's not that hard" Yoongi said, he guided through the menu of the game and into character selection and then to the actual game.

"So you use this to move" he said pointing to the control stick, "And press A to jump"

"Okay" Raven said, testing out the controls.

"Wow! There are some really interesting facts in this book" Jimin spoke loudly causing them to laugh at how engrossed he was.

"How do you do that?" Raven said looking at Yoongi's character on the screen.

"You press L1 or R1, don't worry though there are some very complicated buttons but you only need the simple ones" Yoongi said

"Where is L1?" Raven said looking round the controller and Yoongi laughed at how she tilted it up.

"Here" Yoongi said as he put his hand round Raven's holding the controller so he could show her.

Yoongi heard the door to his room opening whilst his peripheral vision picked up a figure climbing through his window. Yoongi paused the Mario Kart and turned to look at his door.

"Mum, what are you doing here? I thought your business trip didn't finish until next month" Yoongi said in surprise at the sight of his mother. 

"There has been a strange surge in the supernatural barrier you haven't disturbed it anymore by preventing anyone else destined deaths have you? Where is that stupid druid anyway? Does anyone have his location, he shouldn't be left alone in case he does something else which would damage our reality" the voice of Lexi said from behind him. 

"Min Yoongi, what on earth is going on here? Why the hell is there two girls in your room, you know we forbid you from interacting with the opposite gender, I am too young to become a grandmother" Yoongi's mother shouted. Yoongi's cheeks flushed from embarrassment whilst hearing Jungkook and Lexi snicker. 

"Mum, Raven, Lexi, Jungkook, Jimin and I are doing this school project and since the house was meant to be empty I thought it would give us more chance to complete it then in a house with other people" Yoongi quickly declared. 

"Then why are you playing video games?" Yoongi's mother asked before turning to look at Raven then Lexi with an intense glare. 

"Quick break?" Yoongi said in a high-pitched voice. 

"Of course dear" Yoongi's mother said sarcastically before adding "Why was that girl climbing through the window, we have a perfectly functioning front door and why were you talking about supernatural stuff, you wouldn't be doing a project on that considering you are not doing creative writing at university?". 

"Firstly, the window gave me quick access to the room I needed to be in whilst using the door would take much longer, I would have to walk around the house then through it to reach Yoongi's room, the window save that extra wasted time and secondly, supernatural TV show duh" Lexi stated flopping down beside Raven whilst stealing Yoongi's controller. 

"Yoongi can I have a word with you?" Yoongi's mother said. 

"Sorry Mum, no can do, you would not want me to lose anymore time to complete an important project now would you, after all you care about my education" Yoongi said turning to Jungkook and Jimin to pretend to continue working on the project. Yoongi's mother let out a loud huff before slamming Yoongi's door behind her. 

"Difficult child" Yoongi's mother muttered underneath her breath. 

"What's this about a disturbance?" Jimin asked Lexi once Yoongi's mother was gone. 

"Give me a minute, I wanna kick Yoongi's at this game" Lexi stated before proceeding to do so.