Chapter 20

The Pack

~2 hours later~

"Okay, we have left it long enough, something must have happened. It does not take that long to collect fire wood" Namjoon said getting worried about his boyfriend and his friends not returning 

"We better go looking for them, one of them might have gotten hurt" Jungkook said. They split up into two groups, Hoseok, Jimin and Raven were one and Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook was the other. 

"Jinnie" Namjoon shouted. 

"Lexi, Taehyung" Jungkook shouted but they received no reply. 

"Jinnie, baby please answer me" Namjoon shouted, the longer it went with Jin, Lexi and Taehyung missing, the more worried the pack became. Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook approached the area which the others had been kidnapped. 

"Their scents are more recent here" Jungkook said before he continued trying to catch the missing trio's scents. Yoongi searched the area before his eyes landed on three small drops of blood on the ground. 

"Whose blood is that?" Yoongi asked. 

"It's Jin's" Jungkook answered. 

"Can't you smell his scent discover where he has been taken?" Namjoon asked, panic filled his voice. 

"No, their scents just stop here" Jungkook answered. 

"They can't just stop here!" Namjoon exclaimed, all he could think about was Jin

"I'm sorry Namjoon, but I'm just as confused" Jungkook said calmly, seeing that Namjoon wasn't going to take this well.

Meanwhile Yoongi sent out a howl to Raven and Jimin so they could head this way with Hoseok.

"THEY CAN'T JUST STOP HERE!" Namjoon shouted, he started pacing around, the anger seething out of him, "YOU HAVE TO BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING!" He shouted in Jungkook's face. Kookie stood still and Yoongi turned around to watch as Namjoon sunk to the ground, tears flooding his face, one hand pounding the ground and the other pulling at his hair. He elicited sobs. Yoongi looked other to Jungkook who still had a stern expression on his face. 

"Where are you going" Yoongi shouted at his best friend who had suddenly stood up from his mental breakdown and started running off in a random direction. 

"I have to find Jin" Namjoon answered before disappearing into the trees. Yoongi and Jungkook shared a worried glance with each other before the pair ran after Namjoon. 


Yoongi was worried about his best friend, Namjoon had stopped eating and drinking, just by looking at him he could tell that Namjoon had not slept through the night. He was constantly searching the woods they were staying by to see whether he can find Jin but so far no such luck and Namjoon looked like he was about to collapse from exhaustion.

"Namjoon you need to rest or at least eat something" Jimin said grabbing some food to give Namjoon.

"I need to find Jin, he is my world" Namjoon said but reluctantly took the food from Jimin.

"I know you want to find him, so do we but Jin would not want you to blunder into a dangerous situation and not having the strength to protect yourself which would get you killed" Jimin replied.

"You think they were kidnapped by the man creating a supernatural army then" Jungkook asked.

"Who else could it be Kookie" Jimin answered.

"I don't care who has taken them, I just want Jin back" Namjoon said tears were falling down his cheeks, Yoongi wrapped his best friend into a hug.

"We will find them Namjoon, I promise you that" Yoongi said.

"We should try to figure out why they were taken, if he has an army why would he need two banshees and a hellhound?" Hoseok asked.

"Maybe they were getting too close to where the army is based, he took them to prevent them from discovering them and telling the authorities" Raven suggested.

"Maybe or he has given up with making man-made supernatural creatures and is going for the real things" Yoongi said.

"No... that's not it" Namjoon muttered.

"What is it Namjoon?" Jimin asked.

"What do Taehyung, Jinnie and Lexi all have in common?" Namjoon asked.

"What... oh... they all sense death" Jungkook said.

"Precisely, Jinnie, Taehyung and Lexi are always the first ones to find the dead bodies and if there base of operations are nearby they would be drawn to it because I bet that building would be filled with the pheromones which draw them to the bodies, he took them to prevent us from finding them" Namjoon explained.