Chapter 10

The Pack

Jimin, Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon had left Yoongi's house after he had called them over. Jungkook and Jimin were going to continue their date and Namjoon said he'd take Jin out to a restaurant.

"You guys are free to stay here of course" Yoongi said to Hoseok, Taehyung, Lexi and Raven who were still sat in his living room.

"We could watch a movie?" Raven suggested, she liked the idea of spending more time with Lexi, Hoseok and Taehyung.

"Sure" Taehyung and Hoseok agreed, Lexi nodded her head and stared briefly back down at her phone screen.

"See you guys in a bit, Clara and I are going up to my bedroom" Yoongi said and Lexi scoffed at the idea.

"Hey Yoongi, can I order some food?" Taehyung asked suddenly, catching Yoongi before he left the room.

"Sure" Yoongi replied

"Can I use your phone since the address it connected to your app?".

"Yeah" Yoongi answered Taehyung, handing over his phone.

Taehyung typed away quickly on the phone, then handed it back over to Yoongi who headed upstairs.

"What did you order?" Hoseok asked

"Nothing" Tae responded, a smirking edging onto his features.

"What do you mean nothing?" Hoseok asked

"What did you do?" Raven laughed, waiting for Taehyung's answer.

"I needed Yoongi's phone so I could send a picture from it to mine" Taehyung admitted

Lexi was suddenly curious and pocketed her phone. "What photo?"

"You'll find out" Taehyung said, he went over to the printer in the corner of the room and turned it on.

"What film are we watching then?" Raven asked

"Horror" Taehyung said

"No, I can't do horror" Hoseok spoke back, "Action or comedy"

"Horror, you'll be fine, you can use a cushion to shield yourself" Taehyung replied

"No can't you just choose an action film you like?" Hoseok defended, he was afraid a cushion wouldn't be enough.

Their dispute continued as they rambled on about which film. Raven had gone into the kitchen to fix them some food and Lexi decided she'd had enough of this so she went over to the shelf, grabbing a random DVD and shoved it into the player and collapsed onto the sofa making a point to the two squabbling boys who then proceeded to laugh. Raven came back in and they started the film.

Taehyung was still stood looking over the printer, his mouth widening into a boxy grin as the printer started working. He took out the paper and hid it from the others as he went to sit down.

"Right let's see the picture" Lexi demanded and they all laughed at Taehyung's sneaky attitude.

"Okay" Taehyung sighed and he placed the paper on the coffee table and got a pen out of his pocket.

"This is a picture of Clara" Hoseok stated

"Well done Captain Obvious" Lexi joked

"What are you gonna do?" Hoseok asked

"Deface it" he replied and started the draw on Clara's face, "I mean we all know she's a right?" Taehyung spoke while drawing, he looked up to see the other's faces.

"Yep" Lexi said. Taehyung was taken aback at how Raven was the first to nod her head at his statement.

"We can't assume" Hoseok defended but Taehyung shook his head.

"We can with her".

"What are you guys doing?" a voice sounded, the group panicked when the door opened and Yoongi walked in, his lips were swollen and his hair a mess.

"NOTHING!!" Hoseok shouted and he lunged his body forward onto the coffee table to cover the picture. Taehyung then proceeded to do the same but threw himself over Hoseok's body which caused Raven and Lexi to burst out laughing.

Yoongi stared confused at all of them and then left the room.

"I hate this" Taehyung complained as he flopped onto the sofa beside Hoseok and Raven.

"What's wrong Tae?" Hoseok asked his new best friend.

"I cannot control my powers, the locket which Lexi gave me is losing its effect meaning I'm now running around the woods burning my clothes off once more" Taehyung whined.

"Stop whining, I promised that I would help you learn control didn't I" Lexi said whilst hitting Taehyung with the nearest cushion she could reach.

"Ow, okay, teach me control" Taehyung asked looking at the banshee.

"You need to find something that you can focus on and each time slowly tell yourself you are gaining control for werewolves they sometimes use mantra which might be Alpha, Beta, Omega or the three things which cannot be hidden, the sun, the moon, the truth. They say these mantras to ensure that they will gain control of themselves through focusing on these words. Now control is different for everybody, you could anchor yourself through emotions or someone you care about like a close family member or significant other" Lexi explained.

"So, what I practice it now?" Taehyung said.

"No only when you feel like you are going to lose control" Lexi answered.

"Okay, I'll try and remember this" Taehyung replied.

"So, what's your thoughts on Clara?" Hoseok asked.

"Dislike" Lexi replied.

"Dislike?" Hoseok asked a little confused.

"She's a face, she's only using Yoongi for her own game it's obvious but no one will tell him because they don't want to be the one who hurts him. There is more to Clara then her 'Sweet' personality. Like I said before she's a face" Lexi explained.

"Maybe that should be her name" Taehyung said.

"What face?" Lexi questioned.

"Yep" Taehyung replied.

"Haha, maybe it should be" Raven said.