CHARACTERS

Different World: Genesis

PARK CHAEYOUNG (ROSEANNE PARK -ROSÉ)

Nicknamed as Rosé
Born the February 11, 1997
A very warm, calm, and kind-hearted girl who is willing to do everything in her power to help others
Lisa's bestfriend and Jimin's sister
She enjoys painting, playing guitar and piano during her free-time, she likes to sing and lately, writing songs and gaming.
She gives out a really calm vibes which was why she was often taken advantage of, she doesn't like confrontation and have the tendencies to keep everything to herself. 
Although being an introvert, with close friends, she could get a little too talkative and crazy when with her bestfriend.
Lives in Genesis.
Is also known to wear very conservative clothing, maybe due to the low self-esteem she've got in herself.

 

LALISA MANOBAN (LISA)

Nicknamed as Lisa.
Born the March 27, 1997
A very protective friend of Rose, wears a cold expression but is actually very sweet, funny and mischievous, although being spoiled. Rose and her understand each other in another level because of the similar experiences they went through, which also explains her cold attitudes to people she doesn't know and trust.
She is the daughter of National Medical Centre's chairman and founder, Marco Bruschweiler.
Lives in Genesis.
Aside from playing intrustments like the ukelele, guitar, Lisa also likes to take pictures and do makeup (not only her own!), which Rose can count on her if she needed a little makeup for events!
She is dating Jimin.

KIM TAEHYUNG (V as HANSUNG)

Nickamed himself V, but in Genesis he took on the identity of HanSung.
Born the December 30, 1995
Although being a gangster in Seoul, in Genesis, V (as Hansung) is able to bring out his free self, without having to worry about anything else. He was able to laugh, be mischievous, playful and kind.
Lives in Seoul but stumbled upon Genesis and without hesitations hid there for the time being, since every gangs and mafia members in Korea are looking for him.
Despite being a gangster, V when not involved in a task, do spend the time to listen classical musics, appreciate arts, especially paintings, and photography. Despite putting on a dumb, homeless and confused act as Hansung in Genesis, he is found to always wear ties. 
He is very good in gaming and spends a lot of his days playing games in Genesis.
Fell in love with Rosé, for her innocent, calm, kind, genuine character, although herself doesn't know quite the meaning of love yet.


PARK JIMIN

Legal name is Jimin
Born on Ocotber 15, 1995
Owns a gaming company and another business corporation/
With Lisa and Jin, he is very protective of his sister. He is constantly working and thrive to give his sister the best of everything. 
He is very skeptical about Hansung's identity and doesn't hesitate to mention it to his sister, warning her to be aware of him. Although always being seen as a workaholic and serious and cold, when with his sister, he is everything but a cold person.
His success was brought to him by his perseverance and his goal to protect his sister no matter the circumstances.
After starting dating Lisa, he finally could think more of himself, and starts to give Rose a little more freedom than he used to.
Lives in Genesis.
Jin's childhood friend, and himself treats Jin as his older brother genuinely.

 

KIM SEOKJIN(JIN)

Nicknamed as Jin
Born December 4, 1992
Jimin's right hand man, who is entrusted with a lot of the company's duties.
Aside from his good fighting skills, he is also a very good cook, he likes to prepare lunch boxes before he leaves the house.
Apart from his responsibilities at work, at the company, he is also responsible for the bodyguards that are protecting Rosé, and receives, daily, one morning and night report from them, which himself will report back to Jimin.
He is very easygoing with everything but also very lonely and have little friends since young and only Jimin remained his closest friend up until today. He had seen Rose and Jimin growing up and he is like another brother to him. 
He is very silent and mysterious, where he comes from is not known. Lives in Genesis.