Like a Snow Fairytale

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

Day 8

F(x) 
《Kryber》

"Come on Amber! Why won't you tell me where we're going!!??" A girl that goes by the name of Krystal, whined as she clung onto her girlfriends arm, while they were walking down the street.
"No cause it's supposed to be a surprise. Sorry baby, you just gonna have to wait and see." She winked and kissed the tip of her nose.
Krystal pouted cutely. "You're mean!" 
"I'm still not telling." Getting ahead of Krystal who quickly followed.
The next day was the day of the 'surprise' Amber had in store for Krystal.
And it involves a blind fold.
"Why exactly are you blindfolding me?" Krystal asked.
"Cause you still can't know where we're going." Amber replied with a smile before helping her girlfriend up and getting her in the car. She brought the bags and stuff they needed and they were ready to go.
Amber put her seat belt on and started the car.
"You're not kidnapping me are you?" Krystal nervously asked. 
"Why would I kidnap you when you're already mine." 
"Someone's confident." Krystal crossed her arms.
After a 45 minute ride, they arrived in a forest with a small cabin there.
Amber helped Krystal out of the car and into the kitchen, and finally pulled off the blindfold.
"Oh my God! It's...beautiful." She was speechless.
It was a small cabin, made of wood, had a kitchen and living room all in one. A single bedroom with a big bed and a bathroom right next to it and a fire place in the living room .
It was charming.
"Oh Amber." Krystal hugged her tightly.
"Look outside." Amber pulled the curtains.
"Wow! Amazing!" She hawked at it.
They were surrounded by a forest from three sides and up front was a beautiful  small meadow surrounded by more trees.
And what made it even more beautiful is the fact it was all covered in snow.
Krystal loved snow. She loved the nature covered in white. 
Amber knew that.
"Oh wow! It's so beautiful!" Krystal jumped excitedly and pulled Amber into another embrace.
"You like it here?" Amber asked.
"Like it? I love it! And I love you!" She blurted out and gave her a quick kiss, to which Amber responded by pulling her into a deeper kiss.
They pulled back, still standing close to each other 
"It feels like our very own Fairytale."  Krystal chuckled.
"And you're the princess." Amber winked at her before giving her a peck on the forehead.