Family

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

Day 5

Family

Topp Dogg/ XenoT 

For the last few days Bjoo, Xero,  Sangdo  and Hojoon have noticed that their friend and roommate, Sangwon was going out, not telling anyone where he was going or what he was doing.
So one day they decided to follow him.
He drove to a mall and they followed him in.
"Where do you think he's going?" Bjoo asked.
"Maybe he has a girlfriend?" Hojoon suggested. 
"Oh please that kid doesn't part from his computer or play station whenever he's not at class." Xero snorts.
"Good point." Sangdo agreed.
They got to a place where there was a line and Santa Claus was sitting right there and...
"There he is!" Sangdo pointed at an elf that looked an awful lot like their friend, Sangwon.
They waited until his break time.
"YO,  Sangwon!" He heard familiar voice and his face went pale.
"G...guys....what....are you doing here? How...?" Sangwon was shocked at their sudden arrival.
"We followed you here." Bjoo answered.
"Why in the world would you keep this a secret from us?" Sangdo asked putting an arm on his shoulder. 
"I was... embarrassed." Sangwon lowered his head. 
"You don't need to be embarrassed of us. We're your friends. You can tell us anything and we'll do our best to help."  Hojoon smiled sweetly.
"He's right y'know." Xero added
Sangwon got all emotional and sniffed trying to keep it in.
"I...I...just needed to make some money to buy you all gifts..." He was already sobbing.
"Oh you sweet boy. You don't need to worry too much about that. Christmas isn't about gifts, it's about this. A family." Bjoo said, smiling at the crying boy who now cried even harder.
" I...I...LOVE YOU GUYS." He weeped out as they pulled him into a group hug.
"We love you too."