Blizzard, The Baby And Twins, Oh My

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

Day 3

BTS 

Outside was a blizzard, like they haven't seen before. It was December, cold and ruthless, apparently.
"I can't believe this is happening right now. Of all the days why today! Ughh!" Blonde man complained as he anxiously paced around his living room. 
"Namjoon, will you calm down? He's gonna be okay. And Hoseok is with him. He delivered plenty of babies while working in the hospital. He and the baby are in good hands trust me." His friend consoles him while placing his hands on his back from behind. "Besides, don't scare the twins." He said.
"Yeah you're right. Thanks Yoongi." He sighs.
"Daddy! Daddy!" A pair of twins came running into the room and to their fathers arms. 
"Why is mommy still in the room?" One of the twins asked while both of them sat on his lap.
"Well, Tae, mommy is having a baby."
"But why?" The other twin asked.
"Umm. ..you see Jimmine, you know how mommy's belly was so big?"
They both nodded.
"The baby was in mommy's belly and now it's time for the baby to come out." Namjoon explained and Yoongi snorted at his response. Blonde glared at him.
"But how did the baby get there?" Taehyung asked curiously, and Jimin looked at him with his big eyes just waiting for an answer.
"Umm...ehm....well you see...ehh..."
Namjoon got all confused and didn't know what to say.
"This should be interesting." Yoongi laid back on the couch and crossed his arms as he watched intently.
Namjoon glared at him once again, he just smiled.
"The baby is here! They are both okay!" Black haired male suddenly ran into the room with a big smile on his face. "Congratulations Joonie"
"Oh thank God!" Namjoon breathed as he got both of his sons off his lap and together with everyone went to the room.
He opened the door and there laid his husband Seokjin with their little baby in his arms.
"Oh my God." Namjoon was out of breath. "He's beautiful." Namjoon sat himself beside his husband and took a closer look at the baby.
"He's finally here." Seokjin smiled and just rested his head on Namjoons shoulder.
"Can we finally see him?" Jimin suddenly asked all pouty and cute. Making the adults laugh.
"Come here 'lil pumpkin." Yoongi picked up Jimin while Hoseok picked up Taehyung. 
"There's your baby brother guys."  Hoseok smiled warmly as both of them put the boys down.
"We're gonna go to the living room. Call if you need anything." Hoseok said as him and Yoongi left the room.
"He's so cute mommy!" Jimin smiled as he looked at his baby brother.
"Yeah! He looks like a cookie! I just wanna eat him!" 
"Oh, no Tae you can't eat your brother." Seokjin plays along.
"Silly mommy, I was joking!" Taehyung and Jimin both laugh.
"Who are you calling silly?" Seokjin ruffled his sons hair playfully.
"Jungkook."
"What?"
"How about we name him Jungkook?" Namjoon suggested.
"Jungkook." Seokjin looked at his son.  "It suits him."
Five of them stayed there for a while, cuddled up.
"Btw, honey. Twins want to ask you something later." Namjoon whispered to him as all three kids have fallen asleep already. 
"Huh?" Seokjin looked at him confused.