Out In The Snow

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

SPECIAL EXTRA SPECIAL 3/3

TOPP DOGG

 

It was a snow in a forest, while some animals slept others played out in the snow.

Two bears in their den quietly slept, one was bigger and older, his name was Dongsung, and younger one was Sehyuk.

Sehyuk stirred up and opened his eyes, getting up only to eat, and then he snuggled back next to Dongsung. Peacefully drifting off to sleep, waiting for spring.

...

Outside, in the cold air of snow, one wolf by the name Minsung was running aimlessly around the forest.

Stopping on one hill, he howelled loudly and not long after, Taeyang came, his elder wolf brother.

They say hi to eachother by nuzzling at eachothers noses. Taeyang motioned at him that they have to go back to their family. Running off into the woods.

...

Two squirrles, Hyosang and Sanggyun played around by jumping from one tree two the other.

Sanggyun slipped and fell on the ground, whining in pain. Hyosang jumped down and sniffed him, gently pushing him to get back on his feet.

Sanggyun, due to the fall has hurt his leg and Hyosang crouched down in order for him to get on his back so they can go back home.

...

Yooncheol and Hyunhoo are two deers, who are expecting a young one. After several minutes of the miracle of birth, little baby deer is out. Yooncheol, being the mother, started him to clean him up.

Days later, little baby deer tried getting up and fell down several times, but with the help of his parents, after some time, managed to stay up and keep his balance.

Running around and playing, exploring everything, his parents were always close around.

**************************************************************************************

Big thanks to my friend who edited all this :)