Past Is Past, But You Are My Future

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

SPECIAL EXTRA CHAPTER 2/3

BIG BANG

 

It was a New Year's eve party in the hall of one of the most successful hotels in year 2018. The owners are Jiyong and his husband Youngbae with the help of their friend Seunghyun who works as a manager in the hotel.

Both their parents attended and close family members, like Jiyong's two younger sisters, Jennie and Lisa and Youngbae's younger brother, Jackson.

Who they didn't expect to see was, Jiyong's ex boyfriend, Seungri, the last boyfriend he had before he met his beloved. And by the looks of it he too, had someone with him.

Jiyong and Seungri didn't end things on a bad note, no. They ended them quite well, in mutual agreement, due to both of them being extremely busy with their own jobs, leading them to completely different directions.

It was still painful, parting ways because they did indeed love each other, but sadly love in some cases is just not enough.

The pair approached Jiyong and Youngbae with smiles.

˝Jiyong, it's been a while.˝ Seungri said reaching out a hand to the said man.

˝It indeed was.˝ Jiyong shook his hand.

˝You must be 'the one'?˝ Seungri averted his gaze to Youngbae, shaking his hand too.

˝This is Daesung, my fiance.˝ Seungri announced.

˝Nice to meet you Daesung.˝ Jiyong shook his hand and so did Youngbae.

˝It's very nice to meet you too.˝ He said, giving the two a smile. ˝Seungri talked a lot about you, when we first met. We were just friends then. But I'm glad he had you, back then.˝ Daesung added a bit timidly.

˝Did he? I am hard to get over after all.˝ Jiyong joked, smirking a bit, making Youngbae raise a brow.

Noticing that Seungri nudged at Daesung with his elbow. ˝We should go.˝ He laughed nervously.

˝It was nice meeting you both.˝ Daesung waved.

˝You too.˝ Youngbae smiled.

After they disappeared into the crowd, Youngbae turned to Jiyong. ˝You liked it didn't you, when he said Seungri talked about you a lot.˝ He crossed his arms, clearly not amused.

˝Oh, look at my honey all jelly.˝ Jiyong cued, squishing his cheeks. ˝My cutie.˝ He kissed Youngbaes nose.

˝Jiyong...˝ Youngbae whined.

˝Look honey, the fact is I dated him and I loved him, but that's in the past. This is now. I love you, now and forever. Nothing and no one will ever change that.˝ Jiyong cupped his cheeks, smiling gently at his beloved, who started getting teary eyes.

˝You cheesy bastard.˝ Youngbae snorted lightly pushing him away, but Jiyong pulled him even closer.

˝Besides he has Daesung now, and I'm happy for him, them. We could all be friends someday.˝ Jiyong smiled.

˝Yeah, I'd like that.˝ Youngbae rested his head on Jiyongs shoulder.