The Snowman

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

Day 23
Monsta x

Shownu and Kihyun are parents of two boys, Jooheon and Changkyun. Their friends Wonho and Hyungwon have a little boy named Minhyuk.
Everything was covered in snow and kids ran around, playing while adults sat on the bench.
"Hyungs, hyungs, let's build a snowman?" Changkyun asked two older boys who smiled at him and nodded.
Boys were happily building a snowman and were halfway done, when it started getting dark.
"Kids let's go! It's time to go home!" Kihyun shouted out to the kids.
"But can't we finish it? We really wanna finish it please?" Boys pleaded.
"How about Wonho and I stay with the kids and help them while you two go to our house and cook the dinner, hm?" Shownu suggested. 
"Sounds good. I'm freezing anyways." Hyungwon agrees and kisses Wonho on the cheek before going to his son.
"Don't be long okay?" Kihyun adds before kissing his three musketeers.
As soon as they left Shownu, Wonho and the kids continued building a snowman.
About half an hour later they were finished and went to Kihyun and Shownus house.
"We're back!" They announced loudly.
"You finished?" Hyungwon asked as he was setting the table.
"Yeah. They were very proud of it." Wonho chuckles, kissing his husband on the cheek.
"Go wash your hands everyone and sit down. 5 of them headed to the bathroom.
Everyone sat down and Kihyun and Hyungwon brought the food.
Suddenly Jooheon sneezed, followed by Minhyuk and Changkyun and then also, Wonho and Shownu.
Kihyun and Hyungwon raised their brows.
"Caught a cold huh?" Hyungwon remarked.
They all ducked their heads down while Kihyun served the soup, that the two of them apparently knew they'd need.