I Got You

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

Day 21
F(x)
[AGAIN I APOLOGISE FOR BEING LATE...SECOND CHAPTER WILL BE POSTED LITTLE LATER]

It was almost Christmas and Victoria was sitting there by the fireplace with a round belly showing. 
"Here you go honey. Be careful, it's hot." Luna put a cup of tea in front of Victoria before sitting down next to her. 
"I can't believe it's been 3 months already." Victoria sighed, rubbing the belly. "The baby...will never get to meet him"
"I know it's hard honey but you will tell your baby all about Yifan. And show all the pictures. It's going to be okay." Luna patted Victoria on the back. 
"I..Luna can I ask you a favour?" Victoria asked looking her friend in the eyes.
"Of course." 
"Can I...could we...stay here for awhile? I...Its just hard being back at our house now that he's gone. I'm gonna sell it and find a smaller place for the two of us." Victoria asked.
"Of course you can! You can stay as long as you need. No. You can move in!" Luna exclaimed, startling Victoria.
"Uhh...no it's okay...I don't wanna be a bother..." Victoria mumbled but got cut off.
"Nonsense! We have spare rooms and I know Chanyeol won't mind. Besides his brothers are all here more or less. It would definitely be easier on you. There will always be someone to babysit when you go back to work. And you'd be surrounded by the people who love you. C'mon.  Say yes? Please?" Luna asked whit puppy eyes holding onto Victorias hands.
"Uhh....okay. I'll move in. For good." Victoria replied with a small smile and before she knew it Luna was already around her neck.