Christmas Miracle

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

Day 13

(I'M 2 MINUTEs LATE THxohzotzotzizt)


《HunHan 》

It's been five years since he left.
He missed Luhan dearly and has not moved on even if his friends have told him countless times he should.
He was somewhat fine after so long, but he still missed him. A lot.
His Luhan. He will always be his Luhan.
Sehun was at his friends house. Jongin and Kyungsoo have taken care of him a lot for all this time. His friends had helped him a lot and he couldn't be more thankful.
And there's another little ray of sunshine he has that has kept a smile on his face. 
Jongin and Kyungsoo's daughter, Min.
Talkative little 4-year-old girl that was all over the place. 
"Uncle Hunnie!" Min ran over to Sehun who was sitting on a couch. 
"What's up little fuzz ball?" He asked as he ruffled her hair, noticing a picture in her hands. 
"I found this picture on the fridge. Who is that man?" Min curiously asks, pointing at the blonde man that stood next to Sehun. 
Sehun's eyes teared a little. He smiled softly. 
"That's Luhan, sweetie." 
"Is he your boyfriend? Where is he? Why didn't I ever meet him?" Min asked again.
"Min leave uncle Sehun alone! Do not be so noisy." Kyungsoo showed up and scolded his daughter making her pout.
"But papa..!" She whined.
"It's okay Soo. I really don't mind." Sehun chuckled a little.
"Fine. Dinner will be ready soon btw." He sighed and left the two alone.
"Lunan was my boyfriend. But...he had to go...so...yeah." He explained it.
"But you still love him?" She poked his cheek. Sehun nodded, smiling at the little girl.
"How did you get to be so smart?" He teased and started tickling her making the little girl laugh.
While they were playing around someone was knocking on the door.
Jongin answered and was shocked to see who it was.
"Hello, Jongin. Is Sehun there?"
"L...Lu...Uhh. ..yes he is. Come in." He closed the door behind him and headed to the living room.
"Hun. There's someone here to see you." Jongin peeked out from behind the door before opening the door completely exposing the one that was standing behind him.
"Lu.." Sehun's eyes widened and he got up.
"Min come on let's leave them alone." Jongin picked up his daughter and left Sehun and Luhan there alone. 
"Oh my God Luhan." Sehun breathed out as he hurried over to him and hugged him as tight as he possibly could, getting the same strong hug back. He started crying. Luhan cried too.
"I...I missed you Lu.." He whispered.
They parted, but still stood so close. Luhans hand was on Sehun's cheek, gently rubbing his thumb over Sehun's soft skin.
"I missed you too. Oh Hunnie...I...I'm so sorry. I can't tell you how m...." Luhan started but quickly got cut off by Sehun's lips crushing onto his. 
He stopped after a moment and pecked his forehead.
"You don't have to say anything. It's okay. What happened, happened. We're here now and we can start over. If you want to?" Sehun said with a gentle smile, holding Luhans arms. 
Luhan started crying again. What did he ever do to deserve such a good man as Sehun. Luhan confirmed with a nod before Sehun pulled him into his arms.
After five long years. They were finally together again.
And that was okay.