Third Time's a Charm

Kpop Christmas Advent Fics

Day 1

 

Monsta X
{Wonho x Hyungwon}

First time they met was at a super market. 
Hyungwon was out shopping for stuff, getting ready for Christmas. It was less than a month away. He was very anxious about buying the presents for his loved ones. 
While walking through the isles he accidentally bumped into a stranger making the other persons stuff fall.

"Oh! Oh my God! I'm so sorry!" He apologises quickly as he helps him get his things from the floor. 
"No no, it's okay. It's my fault. I wasn't watching where I was going." Stranger remarks, chuckling. A handsome stranger he noticed.
"It's a tie then?" Hyungwon jokes.
"It's a tie." Handsome stranger smiles warmly. "I must go now. I'm in a bit of a hurry actually. See you around!" He bows and walks away.

"I didn't even get to hear your name." Hyungwon sighs.

The second time they met, although very briefly was when Hyungwon was out early in the morning, on his way to his sick friends house. He noticed a handsome stranger running on the side walk. He was in his sweats, sneakers and had headphones on. 
He noticed Hyungwon too so he gave him a smile and waved, making Hyungwon blush and wave back. 
'He's a runner..? Huh. Bet he has a nice body.' He thought to himself. "Wait! The hell you thinking about Hyungwon!? Ughh! Idiot! Minhyuk is waiting for you! Do not gawk at handsome strangers!" He scolds himself, while starting to run as well.


The third time they met was at a park.
It was a rainy day. It was pouring cats and dogs. Hyungwon was panting heavily, trying to catch his breath, not to mention he was soaking wet. 
"Dopie! Dopie where are you!? Dopie!"
He called out, and was ready to run again when he was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.
"Wait!" He turns around and
...
Oh bloody hell,  it's the handsome stranger again!

"I was right! It's you!" He looked excited and happy.
"Umm I'm sorry but I'm in a rush.."
"I assume you were looking for her?" He shows the way, turning around Hyungwon sees the dog running his way. "Dopie!" He crunches down and catches the dog that ran right into his arms.
"Where were you!? Silly dog! It's raining!  You made Minhyuk worried sick! And he's already sick as it is! Don't do this again!" Hyungwon scolds the dog, making her whine a little.
"You should listen to your own advice." Stranger raises a brow and put his umbrella over Hyungwon too. "Go home, your boyfriend must be worried about the both of you."
"Minhyuk is NOT my boyfriend!" He laughed. "He's a best friend whose dog ran out and since he's sick I went looking for her."

"I see. So may I get your number then? And a name as well?" Handsome stranger asks cutely. 
"I'm Hyungwon.".
"Wonho." He smiled. Oh, was it a beautiful smile. 
After giving him his number Hyungwon rushed back to his friends place impatiently waiting for Wonho's call.

It's right what they say, third times a charm.