epilogue

babysitter [UNDER MAJOR EDITING]

“Sakura, when will you go home?”
 

The CEO hastily looked up from her paper works to the person who owns the soft voice. She still managed to curve up a small tired smile and just sighed, dropping the paper and pen she's holding before giving her neck a stretch.
 

“Probably next week or less, Mom.” Sakura answered, tapping her hand to the load of paperwork on her table. Rahyeon gave her a worried look, placing a mug of hot chocolate on the table. “You shouldnt overwork dear. Have some proper rest. You've been dealing with these for two weeks straight now.” The older woman softly nagged her daughter who just gave her a idiotic grin.
 

Sakura shrugged, taking the mug then sipped. “Just give me a few days, it'll be finished and with that, i'll go home.” She assured her mother. Rahyeon gave her a pointed look. “I should really scold your father—” The woman snickered. “No, Mom. He needs rest. Dont worry, i can handle this alone. I need to be tougher since Dad will pass the whole empire to me. I should get used to it.”
 

Rahyeon gave up and sighed. “Stubborn. Okay fine. Just rest early, you still have an early flight tomorrow to London. Me and your Dad will go home to Korea tomorrow afternoon.” She said, walking over to her daughter whos emptying her mug before handing it to her, muttering a small thanks. “Just tell Nako that one week more, her Mommy will go home.” Sakura said, and Rahyeon nodded, smiling gently at her daughter then gave her a kiss on the crown before walking out of her office.
 

When the door closes, Sakura's face dropped and  sighed, massaging her temples then groaned. “Ugh. This is really a headache!” She hissed, glaring at the paperworks. Stretching her arms, she decided to take a break and took a peek on the clock, sighing when she saw its past eleven in the night. She then glanced on her phone that is untouched for five hours.
 

Nako is probably asleep by now, but is my lovely girlfriend still awake?
 

Sakura smiled at the thought of a certain someone. She grabbed her phone and saw 3 message notifications from Nayeon, Yujin, and the love of her life, Lee Chaeyeon. She pressed Nayeon's message first and snickered.
 

From: Nayeon the acting CEO

When u gonna comeback

At dis point im already the ceo of hotaru
 

She just rolled her eyes, sending an angry emoji before reading Yujin's.
 

From: Wolfpup

Oi, Nako is already asleep

Just go home already hag

I would love to look for Nako everytime but i want some quality time with my joojoo too >:(

Oh btw, Chaeyeon unnie dropped by earlier
 

Sakura huffed and decided to reply a simple 'ok', shes not in the mood to reply. Her eyes lit up when she opened Chaeyeon's messages.
 

From: future wife <3 (Miyawaki Chaeyeon)

Hey babe

Rest, i heard from mom rahyeon that u dont sleep much

:(((((((

I miss you

I think ur busy :(( oh well goodnight love
 

She cooes at how her girlfriend was sulky earlier but shes busy. She felt guilty too of course. Even if shes about an hour late, she replied.
 

Hey love im sorry you were right im busy

Just a week more ill come back home :)

Love u and nako
 

Sighing, she placed back her phone and started to continue her paperworks for another hour. When the clock strikes twelve she decided to head to bed. After double checking her suitcase and bag, she tucked herself under her covers and let her mind wander first.
 

Its been almost a month since she last stepped on the land of South Korea. She's been very busy as other companies desired to merge with their business and because of the process of passing the chairwoman position to Sakura, she's also receiving a lot of training and works that ate a lot of her time. She's always around the world too, traveling for meetings, visiting some properties, and business of the Miyawakis there. 
 

Oh and if you may ask, its been four years already. Many stuffs happened for the last years. But Sakura wont list it all, only the most important ones.

 

A year after the so called proposal, a new couple was born. Jangchae, or Ssamjjang. Its not a surprise since Wonyoung's been crushing on Chaewon for almost two years already and she doesnt even hide her admiration for the orange haired girl. Chaewon gave the younger a chance and its a shocker that Wonyoung managed to steal Chaewon's heart for only a few months.
 

Then a year after that KangBi started to sail, not a shocker too.
 

Last year, Yena proposed to Yuri and guess who's the first married couple. Of course, still no one. They're still engaged and the wedding is yet to happen until this day. Seems like they were waiting for Sakura and Chaeyeon.

 

(

“When is the wedding?” Sakura asked gleefully to her bestfriend. She was so happy for Yuri and Yena, and couldnt wait to personally congratulate them that she even cancelled her whole schedule for today. Her girlfriend is still not yet here and have classes so she visited the engaged couple's apartment alone.
 

Yuri and Yena looked at each other. “W-Well, we're still discussing it. The wedding can wait. I proposed out of impulse.” The older answered, wavy and hesitant making Sakura squint her eyes.
 

“You proposed out of impulse?” The CEO repeated, eyes twitching. Well, it does sound like a thing Yena would do, she ain't even surprised. Just a bit disappointed.
 

Yuri chuckled, grabbing her lover's hand and intertwined it together with hers. “I can wait. She's still attending school. It doesnt matter. Being called as her fiancé is more than enough, even if it will take years for marriage to happen.” She replied, giggling as she pecked her fiancé's reddening cheeks. She definitely doesnt have any problems if the wedding will be held 5 years after, as long as Yena is by her side, it feels like they were married already.
 

“Besides, we want you and Chaeyeon to be married first. The orig couple.” Yena blurted out while smiling sheepishly. The statement made Sakura blush but she didnt said anything.

)
 

And this year, Chaeyeon and Yena graduated. Just about five months ago.
 

There's many changes, but everything is just getting better and better.
 

Nako is already nine yet it feels like she's not even growing, Sakura is not complaining, her daughter i still cute as ever. Hitomi is growing up pretty well, and still close with Nako.
 

The first couple, Minjoo and Yujin are still getting stronger. Well, they almost broke up last year because of a stupid baseless rumor of Minjoo and a bandmate of hers dating, fortunately, they sorted it out immediately, its not like they can survive without each other anyway— Yujin was just furious that day, and she would definitely find herself going to Minjoo and ask forgiveness an hour after they parted ways. And Minjoo doesn't have any heart to cheat, she loves her puppy to the moon and back even if Yujin is quite handful.
 

And oh, Sakura and Chaeyeon. Still getting stronger as ever. Their feelings for each other never faded at all even if theres a time, one will ask space, the next day you will find them smooching around.
 

What else.. Oh, Chaeyeon now teaches in a dance school— or more like, her and Yena's dance school, Bloom Iz Dance Studio. Seven months before they graduated from Haneul Wiro, they decided to put up a business, without their rich girlfriends' help. They used their own saved money to rent a building, buy equipments, and hire a few staffs on their dance studio. And it was successful, and running very smoothly until now and the studio is getting more and more successful— its also popular among teenagers who wanted to be an idol or wanted to learn different genres/styles of dances. Chaeyeon and Yena also had an invitation from a big entertainment company to be the trainers for their survival show, it boosted the studio's popularity. Plus, their youtube channel hit 2 million subs already, thanks to Chaeyeon and Yena's viral dance cover of an idol group song with 25 million views.
 

Not just the two of them are successful in their careers. All of the gang are.
 

Eunbi is already a head chef at a 5 star restaurant hotel. Minjoo is a pianist at Seoul Philharmonic Orchestra and also tutor kids how to use piano sometimes. Chaewon is a theatre actress, and her plays are all successful, she even worked with some popular actors and actresses already. Yujin is still studying but she's already working at her father's business as a COO. Wonyoung, same as Yujin, is still studying but already a model and already appeared at some popular cfs and a cosmetic brand model. But Hyewon, however, she's still studying and also having part time as a model of a famous clothing brand.
 

Sakura cant help but to feel proud for them, they really grew up a lot but sometimes they're still acting childish too. But all in all shes satisfied at what have they become today, especially Chaeyeon. The girl didnt really depend on Sakura and kept standing on her own. When she was still in school, she got another part time job to sustain her needs. She would reject if Sakura will hand her money. She only allows the CEO to spend money for her whenever they were in dates. She also learned a lot about Chaeyeon, like a lot more.
 

She just cant help but to fall inlove with Chaeyeon deeper day by day even if they're apart. Those sweet and worried messages make her heart flutter still.

 

Sakura smiled at the thought, and took a deep breath, deciding to finally take a rest. Hopefully, she will meet Chaeyeon in her dreams. Its been weeks since she last saw her and Nako. Dreaming about that certain dancer is more than enough for the night.


 

And they indeed met in their dreams. Chaeyeon is wearing a beautiful and elegant white dress— not the typical one. She was walking towards her, holding a bouquet of flowers while her face was covered by a see through veil but Sakura can perfectly trace Chaeyeon's features, she can clearly see how the other woman prettily smiled at her and Sakura couldnt help but to be swoon over.
 

The moment she opened her eyes. She knew its already a sign.

 

A sign for her to finally marry the love of her life.


 


 

“Sooyoung, when is the next meeting?” Sakura asked, voice hoarse and tired, ruffling her long black hair— it reminds her to trim it a bit before she go back to Korea. The secretary tapped something from her iPad then turned to her boss, still following her with haste steps. “The next meeting will happen later at 2pm which is 3 hours or so from now on, Miss.” Sooyoung answered with a formal tone, making Sakura hiss at the stiffness but she decided to ignore it, even if she already scolded Sooyoung for the nth time about using formality to her, the secretary wont listen and would like to be professional in public.
 

“Well, that'll be excellent,” She sighs, extending her arm to look at her gold rolex, its only 11:23am. “Your lunch will be deliver—” Sooyoung started to blabber and Sakura mentioned her to stop. “No, cancel that. I'll just use the whole 3 hours wandering around the streets of London. I wanted to be alone and have some fresh air.” the CEO commanded, soft. The secretary could only release a sigh. “Fine. I'll just call you around 1pm. Ready your phone. Be safe.”
 

Sakura just gave her a wide grin before dashing outside. Thankfully, the office is just around the streets of London so she doesnt need to use any car.


 

There's many people wandering around, and Sakura decided to have a peaceful lunch at a nearby café, large café latté and cheesecake are enough to suffice her tummy. She thanked the kind waitress and gave her a tip before taking a long sip from her drink as she fumbled on her phone.
 

She then dialed a familiar phone number and it only took two rings for the person on the other line to answer.
 

“Hello?” Yujin grumpily answered, Sakura just shrugged off the lazy tone of her cousin and just went straight to the point.
 

“Fly here to London,” She replied, taking a small slice from her cake before putting it on , lightly chewing it.
 

“For what?” The younger asked, confused and a little bit annoyed. Sakura cant help but to roll her eyes. “Just go here. I already asked Jongsuk to book a flight for you— well, you can go with Minjoo if she's not busy.” She said, nibbling on the plastic fork as she stared at the busy streets, snorting when she saw a Lamborghini passing by.
 

“... Well, she's here and actually we're going to have a date until you happened,” Yujin answered, slightly growling then a squeak, and a muffled voice at the background can be heard, seems like Minjoo is scolding her puppy for talking back at her older cousin like that. “Whatever. Just go here right now, as in NOW. Y'alls plane will leave in an hour so be quick. I already asked Jongsuk to drive you here. So move your up.” She answered, nonchalant. She then heard a shuffling noises.
 

“M-Min, are you sure… Ugh fine, we'll date there. Just grab your phone and wallet— This better be important hag or else.” She heard Yujin grumble making her chuckle. Her gaze then unknowingly darted to a particular jewelry shop just across the street, a smile started to curve up on her lips.
 

“Wont you like that, a free trip to London?” Sakura teased, her thumb caressing the ring that was placed on her index finger— the promise ring. Both of them—her and Chaeyeon— decided just to wear the promise ring on the index finger, they want their ring finger to be vacant for the engagement ring or wedding ring. Its been four years yet the ring doesnt change at all, it still look so shiny and beautiful, and it still perfectly fits on their fingers. “Kidding aside. Yes, its important, very important.” She added, smiling sheepishly as she thought of a certain someone.
 

“Tss. Really..? What is it, say it,” Yujin encouraged, Sakura giggled. “Lets say, i wanted to finally add another ring on Chaeyeon's finger, ring finger to be exact.” She revealed.
 

There was a deafening silence on the other line.
 

Y-You mean—” Then a gasp, Yujin probably realized. Sakura smiled, chuckling.
 

“I will propose to her, for marriage now. So go here quickly and help me find the perfect ring for her,”


 


 

“Okay! Lets stop for here now. Lets continue tomorrow, go home safely, kids.” Chaeyeon shouted, turning off the big speakers as she wiped her sweat with a towel. The equally tired students politely said 'yes' in sync before getting their things. The students one by one left, while the others stayed for a bit to rest and some went up to their cool trainor and have a selca with her.
 

“Goodnight Chaeyeon-nim!” 

 

With that, the remaining students went home.
 

Chaeyeon stared at the empty dance studio, with a small smile on her face. She decided to pick up some trashes and clean the studio up. While sweeping the floor, loud music can be heard from the other side of the wall, Chaeyeon looked at the wall clock that says 8:23pm. “Looks like Yena's class is still not over,” She mumbled, gently placing the broom on the corner.
 

She decided to settle at the couch, plopping there with a sigh. Its another quite tiring day but she's very satisfied with her work today, she thinks she did well.
 

Her phone beeped, and in instant, her eyes lit up— grabbing her phone from the table, expecting someone.
 

She tried hard not to deflate and pout when she saw a message notification from Eunbi, the older girl said she's just around the neighborhood with Nako and Hyewon, they wanted to drop by. Sending a reply, she gently put aside the phone beside her then sulked.
 

She's a little bit disappointed, she will admit. She's been waiting for Sakura's text message all day, yet the CEO haven't sent her one. The fact that she hasn't seen her girlfriend for almost a month makes her go insane and paranoid enough, she misses her crazy. Chaeyeon is not used to it, the longest time they were apart is five days before Sakura got busier because of the workloads Shun dropped on her shoulders for the preparation of handing the whole empire to her. The dancer doesnt want to look clingy but she really misses her girlfriend right now.

 

“Chaeyeonnieeeee!”
 

Well, she spaced out a lot that she didnt even notice the glass door being opened, Nako's voice just woke up on her trance. Her neck turned towards where the voice came from and greeted the kid with a big smile, the sight of Nako makes her happy enough.
 

Nako ran up to her and jumped into her lap then hugged her soon to be mommy, Chaeyeon lets out a 'oof'. Nako grew up a bit, and gained a little weight of course, she's not a baby anymore, she's a big girl already like what she kept telling the others. She actually had a missing tooth in the past but now her teeth are perfectly fine and pearly.
 

“Hi there, baby,” Chaeyeon cooed, kissing Nako's growing hair, she never tie her hair into pigtails anymore. The kid frowned. “I'm a big girl now, Mom.” She said, with a flat tone. Yes, the kid sometimes call her Mom now even if Sakura and Chaeyeon are still not officially married. That will happen soon anyways. Technically, she is Nako's babysitter and other mom now.
 

She laughed, and ruffled Nako's hair before turning to the direction where the couple are. Both of them are on the other side, sitting on the couch—Hyewon leaning on Eunbi's shoulders while munching a biscuit. Chaeyeon cant help but to grin, she did not expect that these two will end up together it still feel surreal, its not that she's against, the couple really looked good together.
 

Eunbi rose a brow at her. “What.” She asked. Chaeyeon grinned. “You two looked good together.” And the oldest blushed while Hyewon just spaced out, looking at the big mirror that's just across them. “You've been saying that everytime we meet ever since me and Hyewon got together.” She hissed. The younger shrugged, grinning at her bestfriend.
 

“Hey, Chaeyeonnie.” Nako called out for her attention, the older hummed and turned to her with a soft expression, tugging her closer. “I miss mommy so much. When will she come home? The house is so plain without her there.” She sulked. Even the child misses her.
 

The dancer patted her head. “She will come home soon, i have a feeling. She made your Auntie Yujinnie follow her to London yesterday.” She said. Nako pouted. “Can we go to London too?” She asked, low. “Its better if we wait. Dont worry your mommy will be home soon, okay?” She assured, hugging her tightly until Nako relaxes on her hold. “Hmm. I hope so. I miss mommy so much.”
 

Eunbi, whos playing with sleepy Hyewon's hair piped in. “Is Sakura really that busy?” 
 

Chaeyeon sighed. “Yeah. She is.”



 

And two days later, Sakura came home but Chaeyeon doesnt have a single clue.


 

Its another typical day for Chaeyeon. When the clock strikes 8, she ended the session and made her students go home, giving them a soft nag to keep themselves warm because its getting colder since winter is approaching.
 

She sat down at the floor, resting her back at the mirror as she panted lightly. She slid her fingers on her drenched from sweat black locks, she kind of misses her long hair, her hair is now medium length as she wanted to try something new, fortunately it suited her good.
 

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, deciding just to rest on the floor since she found more comfortable resting on it. She can hear the muffled music from the other side of the room, and it made her calm.
 

After ten minutes, she heard a gentle knock but she didnt budge and her eyes remained closed, letting the person to take a hint and just open the door. And there it is, the door opened slowly yet she still didnt move, feeling weak and tired. She let the unknown person step inside. She heard the door closed and gentle footsteps started to get near. Chaeyeon is confident that this person is not an intruder, the security on her dance studio is strict— they wont just let someone in.
 

Then a shuffling noises can be heard around, like the person is placing something on the table before the footsteps started to get nearer and nearer. She just waited.

 

“Are you asleep, my love?”

 

A familiar husky voice, and in instant, Chaeyeon's eyes shot open. And the first thing she saw is Sakura crouching infront of her, checking if she's asleep. Chaeyeon is shocked that she froze, staring at her girlfriend intently. They just stayed like that, staring at each other for a quite a while, letting their eyes speak on how they missed each other.
 

Chaeyeon saw the changes on Sakura's features. The CEO is a little bit thinner and her eyebags are deep and black, obviously lacking a lot of sleep because of her work. She cant help but to be worried.
 

Sakura cracked a smile, but only a small and tired one. “Hey,” She whispered. “I missed you.”
 

The dancer tiredly chuckled, wrapping her arms around Sakura's nape and shoulders, hugging her tightly. “You took so long there. I missed you too, very much,” She whispered back as she pecked the CEO's jaw.
 

“Sorry. But everything is settled now.” Sakura answered, placing a kiss on Chaeyeon's crown. “Anyways, surprise.” She said, and broke the hug, cupping her girlfriend's cheeks. Chaeyeon threw a grin at her. “Dork. Nako's been waiting for you.” She said.
 

Sakura leaned in and pressed her lips into Chaeyeon, kissing her softly then pulled away. “Its okay. I already met her at the house.” She said. She indeed surprised her daughter first, because she knew Nako will sulk at her if she learned that her mommy went to Chaeyeon first, besides Chaeyeon got dance classes to teach that time.
 

“When did you got here?” The dancer asked, standing up, pulling Sakura with her at the couch and not detaching herself from the CEO. “Hmm, about an hour ago? Two hours? I stayed over at the house a bit to see Nako then drove here immediately when i heard from Yujin that your dance classes will end at 8.” She answered, ruffling her hair. She heard Chaeyeon gasped. “What! So it means you havent taken any rest. Lets go home.” The dancer said, worried and stood up, ready to gather her things when Sakura pulled her back.
 

“No, its okay. I'm excited to take you on date today, its been a month already. And I'm not really tired at all.” Sakura reasoned, pecking her cheek to assure her. Chaeyeon is reluctant. Even if she liked the idea so much, her girlfriend looks tired. They can date tomorrow.
 

“I wont allow this. Lets go home already so you can take a rest—”
 

“Noooooo~! I already planned everything love! I told you i'm not tired at all.” Sakura whined, pouting at her lover. Chaeyeon found it cute but it didn't change her mind at all. “Dont be stu—”
 

Her words were cut off when she felt a soft pair of lips landed on her cold ones.
 

Sakura gently moved her lips, Chaeyeon's lower lip slowly and bit it lightly. The action made the younger let out a low airy moan, she was caught off guard but eventually she kissed back with the same intensity or much more intense. Pulling her closer, Sakura s her hands at Chaeyeon's head, gently massaging the scalp as her arm wrap around her waist while the dance just tightly held her girlfriend's coat for her dear life.
 

The CEO pulled away when their lungs begged for air, pecking the other girl's lips before smiling. “See? I'm not tired at all. I even had a make out session with you.” She said, tapping her chest like she's saying that she's tough. Chaeyeon snickered. “Its not even— whatever. Fine. Lets go out.” She gave up and heard a loud 'yes' from her girlfriend then chuckled at her reaction. 
 

While Chaeyeon was fixing her things inside the studio, Sskura excused herself to go first at the parking lot and want her there. She passed by at Yena's studio and the duck like face noticed her and gave her a meaningful smile while she just winked at her before continuing her journey down to the parking lot as she dialed Yujin's number.

 

“Yeah, i got her. I'm waiting for her to come down. Make sure everything is prepared by fifteen minutes.”
 


 

“Did you just bought another car?” Chaeyeon asked, eyeing the brand new Mercedes Benz at the parking lot. Sakura nodded, a sheepish grin can be seen on her lips. “Yeah. I cant let you ride at my old Porsche or Aston Martin again.” She said as she dragged Chaeyeon inside and buckled her seatbelt before settling herself on the driver's seat. “Where did you disposed the cars? You just bought the Porsche last year!” The dancer exclaimed, oh wow, this is how rich Sakura is— buying three or more cars a year then give it away the following year.
 

Sakura the engine and drove off the parking lot. “I gave the Porsche to Yujin as a late birthday gift while i gave the Aston Martin to Nayeon as a payment for handling the airlines.” She said, eyes focused on the road while her girlfriend just stared at her weirdly.

 

The couple talked about their days without each other as Sakura drove, Chaeyeon didnt asked and the CEO is thankful, she wanted to surprise the girl although they already visited that place lot of times.
 

After fifteen minutes of driving, Chaeyeon saw a familiar surroundings, a very familiar one— now, she got a hint of where they will go. She just kept mum and looked outside the window, staring at the starry night and her eyes following the airplane that was in the air until it cant be seen anymore. Where will be the plane's destination? She wonders.
 

Then the car came into a halt. The dancer turned to her girlfriend as she unbuckled her seatbelt. “Hmm. We're at your headquarters again. Anything special?” She asked, smiling. Sakura just blushed and cleared . Of course, Chaeyeon knew something is up. Sakura would bring her here whenever its their anniversary but Chaeyeon is wondering, since there's nothing special today. What is the CEO planning really? But she just kept quiet and let her.
 

Sakura brought her at the rooftop again and Chaeyeon smiled at the sight of the familiar runaway, the wind is surprisingly not blowing harshly but its still cold nonetheless, its November already anyway.
 

But what she didnt expected to see is a white table placed on the middle of the rooftop, near the lit fireplace, two chairs covered in a white cloth, candles around the table and bouquet of roses on the center of the table. Its like those stuffs you see in cliché movies. The dancer gasped at the wonderful sight, it was properly arrange, it looks elegant yet simple, but for Chaeyeon its perfect.
 

Sakura shuffles behind her. “I hope you liked my little surprise. I asked the gang for help. I actually wanted to make it more grand and marvelous but i know you liked more simpler things.” She whispered, eyeing the table. She's going to give the gang lots of gifts because of their efforts and support. A free trip to New York will do.
 

“Its wonderful, love! I love it!” Chaeyeon exclaimed, clapping happily and gave Sakura a kiss before dragging her to the table. They sat on the opposite chairs while smiling happily. Sakura's smile only got bigger and felt her tiredness vanish in instant the moment she saw that beautiful smile of her girlfriend of almost five years.

 

Eunbi suddenly appeared, wearing her chef attire while pushing a tray cart, halting it infront of their table. She smiled at both of them. “The menu for this lovely night is my specialty, exclusively made only for you two, a wonderful couple.” She said in a formal tone and gave off a smirk, placing the plates of delicious looking pasta infront of them both. Chaeyeon's mouth waters. She's on their diet, but if its Eunbi or Sakura's food, she will gladly eat it whole. Eunbi's food is absolute heaven, before she even went to a culinary school, her food are still great but still not good and heavenly as this, after all the lessons, and experiences from the school and restaurants.
 

“Enjoy your meal, Ma'ams,” Eunbi said, giving them a chef kiss before rolling away, making the couple laugh.
 

“Thats hideous,” Sakura shook her head. “I like that gesture.” Chaeyeon chuckled and copied Eunbi. Before the CEO could laugh at her, Hyewon suddenly appeared, wearing a formal waitress outfit while holding two wine glasses and placed it on the table with a hint of hurriedness. Hyewon shrugged when the couple looked at her as she opened a bottle of expensive wine.
 

“I love my girlfriend, thats why i'm doing this. I'm no professional like her. So, yeah, lets get this over with,” She said, almost no emotion in her voice, obviously she was being forced and poured the wine on their glasses, overflowing a bit.
 

“Ooopsies. I forgot the instructions that Eunbi told me, am i supposed to fill the glasses fully? Yes, right?” Hyewon asked, scratching her head. “No.” The couple answered in sync but Hyewon shrugged. “Oh well, deal with it, drink it all.” She exclaimed and walked away, downing the bottle as she disappeared.
 

The couple could only sigh. Its Hyewon, not surprising.
 

They then started to eat, conversing as they do it. Mostly Sakura talked about how tiring her works are and how beautiful the countries she visited for a meeting, promising that she'll take Chaeyeon and Nako there in the near future.
 

They sipped their wines like water since Hyewon puts a little too much, they need to empty it or it'll be a waste. Both their alcohol tolerance are great so downing a whole bottle of wine would not affect them that much.

 

Chaeyeon blew the fire from the candle. Smokes started to appear, fading a little bit quickly. “Now where's my goblin,” The younger said, smiling as she looked around. Sakura shook her head at Chaeyeon's action. “All-time favourite… of course,” She said, chuckling as she leaned on the table. “Your goblin is right infront of you.” She added, smiling brightly. They both chuckled at their foolish actions.
 

“What's the occasion, baby? Anything special today?” The younger started to ask, standing up, probably to go to the railings. She has this habit to go there and sit whenever they go here.

 

“I'm going to propose, wait a little more.” Sakura mentally answered but swallowed the words on the back of .
 

She stood up as well, shrugging like she doesnt have a plan. “Nothing, really,” She said, walking besides Chaeyeon and watched her hop on the railing, sitting there and stared at the sky like she always does.
 

They just enjoyed the breeze and not so silence, because of course, the loud noise of plane landing and preparing to fly on the runaway.
 

Chaeyeon took a deep breath, enjoying the freshness of air. She then craned her neck to look at the runaway. Her eyes almost popped out of its sockets when she saw an unusual view.
 

“Uhm… Sakura…”
 

"Hmm?”
 

“The airplanes… They are formed like a heart?? Or its just me?”
 

Sakura lets out a cough, side eyeing Yujin who's giving her a thumbs up.
 

She suddenly felt like throwing up just like four years ago but she felt more giddy and nervous, funny how she feeling chill earlier. Now every emotions are rushing through her.

 

“Uhh, haha! Yea, weird.” She played along and looked at the sky. “The moon looks beautiful tonight.” She whispered, earning Chaeyeon's attention like as planned. “Oh, yeah, its full moon~”
 

While Chaeyeon's attention is on the moon, she took this as a chance to glance over whats happening at the preparation below. She watched Minjoo, Yena, Yuri, and the others, plus some few stuffs, running around in a haste. She made sure that the flights wont be affected in a single bit. She also got the support of the President of the Incheon Airport so its not hard to move around the airport, well even if he wont agree, she'll do it nevertheless.
 

She gave a subtle thumbs up below, Yena saw it and gave a happy wave before running over to Minjoo to help.
 

In her peripheral vision, she saw Chaeyeon craned her neck so she immediately walked over to her, caging her at the rail then leaned over to give her a soft kiss— a great distraction.


 

“Hey, Chae.” Sakura gently whispered, husky and low after she pulled away and rested their foreheads to one another. Her gaze is so passionate, loving, alluring, and very deep that it drives Chaeyeon insane. “Yes, baby?” She asked, it came out hoarse since dried up because of Sakura's intense gaze.
 

“I have something to ask you. I've been wanting to ask this to you for so long and i think its the right time to finally ask this,” Sakura said, a little bit strained and trembling because of nervousness but her eyes didnt leave Chaeyeon's.
 

The younger girl's heart skipped a bit, her breathing started to get rigged. Oh my god. She thought and gulped. She managed to mutter something anyways. “Sure, what is it, love?”
 

And Sakura's gaze averted on her, and in instinct, her eyes followed where her girlfriend's gaze is fixed on.
 

Chaeyeon lets out an audible gasp, her hands clenching the edges of the rail, looking on her shoulders, gaze dropped below her. She slowly turned her body so she can read it clearly again, she was too shocked that she didnt even feel Sakura moving away from her, creating a distance as she took out a small box from her coat then smiled lovingly at her soon to be fiancée.

 

Below them, theres airplanes formed into a line, and on the roof of the plane, theres a huge words painted in red. Chaeyeon got a bad eyesight but her vision went 20/20 when she saw the 4 words:




 

WILL YOU MARRY ME?



 

Chaeyeon almost fell out of the railings. Her jaw was dropped and super shocked. She wanted to laugh, cry, kiss Sakura, explode, jump— just everything, she felt so overwhelmed.

 

SAKURA IS PROPOSING? LIKE FOR MARRIAGE? AAAAAAAAAAAA

 

She doesnt know what to do, she can feel happy tears forming on her eyes already. She bit her lips and looked at Sakura, she breath hitched when she saw the CEO seriously looking at her.

 

“This is what i wanted to ask badly to you, i waited for four years, until you graduated, until you have a stable job, until everything just got better. I'm ready and i cant wait to level up our relationship into a better and higher one. I love you so much, and it will never change even if our hair turns gray. I promise everything. Just everything.” Sakura took a deep breath and readied her ring then dropped on one of her knee, making Chaeyeon jump from the railing and took a few steps to her, covering and holding those happy tears. Sakura took a deep breath before continuing. “So, Lee Chaeyeon,” She paused for a moment and showed her the box, opening the ring for her to see the elegant gold ring with a small diamond on the center. Simple yet elegant.

 

“Will you marry me?”

 

Chaeyeon's heart jumped. She smiled brightly at her, and the happy tears fell from her eye.

 

“Do you really need to ask that?” She snorted, but she feels million butterflies on her stomach and the flipping of her heart.

 

“You know the answer will be,” She grinned at her nervous girlfriend. “Yes! I will marry you, Miyawaki Sakura.” She answered.
 

Sakura froze for good ten seconds, before starting to jump happily around, cant able to contain her happiness. Of course, she knew that it'll be yes but when Chaeyeon answered yes, she still felt like the happiest.

 

“Oh my god, i love you, i love you, i love you, Chaeyeon.” She whispered, and started to tear up again, holding Chaeyeon's hand as she easily slipped the gprgeous ring on her ring finger, just beside their promise ring and tightly hugged her before kissing her happily while passionately. Chaeyeon cant help but to chuckle.
 

Its a perfect moment. There's a plane flying over the air on top of them and it felt like its congratulating them.

 

After the kiss, Sakura kissed Chaeyeon's forehead, eyes, cheek, nose, and lips again but only a peck.  And they smiled, staring each other happily.
 

They heard a whistle from behind and saw the gang there, of course with Rahyeon and Shun. They look so happy and cheerful while clapping so brightly. Chaeryeong and Chaemin are there, happily clapping their hands.
 

Like four years ago, they hugged and congratulated each other with a big smile but today is way more special.

 

Besides the new engaged couple, Yena is next to be the happiest this night.
 

She clapped loudly while grinning. “When's the wedding?” She asked, and the others looked at her with brow raised. She laughed awkwardly, and scratched her nape.
 

“Well, so me and Yuri could plan our wedding date already.” She said, side eyeing the lowkey embarrassed Yuri.
 

Sakura and Chaeyeon looked at each other.

 

The CEO smirked. “The sooner, the better.” 


 


 

They marry after a month.
 



 

“This is insane. You're insane.” Yuri exclaimed, frozen as she eyed the view. Sakura snickered beside her as she walked, the younger waddling behind her.
 

“A ing airplane wedding or airport wedding or whatever… Medias and the netizens' reaction are indeed relatable. They're bewildered. Damn, medias are going crazy and rushing here to snatch a scoop and pictures.” Yuri said, walking over to the red carpet in the center with Sakura. The CEO scoffed. “I dont care, they better wont ruin the wedding. They cant go in anyway, the securities are more strict and doubled.” She hissed and walked over to the pilot.
 

“Everything's set?” She asked, looking at the plane, displayed infront of the venue, they will use it later. The pilot nodded and smiled politely. “Yes, madame. The wedding is in four hours right? Best wishes,” He chuckled before excusing himself to talk with the other airport staffs.

 

Sakura looked around then smiled. Just a month ago, she and Chaeyeon are arguing over where they will hold the wedding. Sakura wants a church wedding while Chaeyeon wants a beach one. Then, Nako suddenly piped in and suggested the airport. Sakura's thrilled and agreed, Chaeyeon thought it wasnt bad.

 

They occupied the runaway that is infront of the headquarters of Hotaru, a little bit away from the airport so its good. They will not specifically hold the wedding on the airplane but on the exact run away, they will ride on the plane after they were announced as wives and fly to Japan since the main reception will be held there.
 

Sakura doubled checked everything, even noticing a one chair is not properly organized. She was worried and paranoid.
 

Yuri snorted. “Lets go now, you still need to dress up. I heard from Yena that Chaeyeon is already starting to prepare.” She said, making Sakura jump. “S-!” She exclaimed, dragging Yuri out of the run away to go home and prepare for their wedding.
 


 

“Sakura-unnie is really, wow. Seriously, the wedding probably costs millions! With that plane, catering, and all, and she wont let you pay a single cent!” Chaeryeong happily said, nudging her nervous older sister beside her. “That woman is crazy rich and the effort.” She added, shaking her head. She knew Sakura for four years already but the woman still amazes her greatly.
 

Chaeyeon kept mum, breathing heavily while looking forward. Chaeryeong frowned. “Come on unnie, dont be nervous! Haha! Its your wedding.”
 

The older glared at her and hissed. “EXACTLY. Its my wedding thats why i am nervous.” She replied back, sighing heavily as she flicked off her fringe. She then looked at the driver who's driving carefully and painfully slowly like Sakura probably instructed him to do, the CEO will go crazy if she learned that her bride got into an accident on the way to their wedding venue, theres also some back up police on their motorcycles around them and four other vans where their friends and families are riding.
 

“You will experience this too, you little , in the future.” She paused and Chaeryeong's eyes narrowed, like telling her to stop speaking but Chaeyeon just smirked. “With Ryujin, of course,” Chaeryeong groaned at the mention of that god damn name. “Oh shut it!” If she and Ryujin are in good terms right now, she's probably blushing madly and strongly agreeing. “I will never marry that goof.” She whispered. Chaeyeon snorted. “Yeah, and i dont love Sakura.”
 

“Godness, just shut up unnie. I'm supposed to be teasing you not the other way around!” Chaeryeong huffed, then pouted. “One mention of that name and i will seriously smack you even if you look absolutely gorgeous with that wedding gown.” She said, and Chaeyeon lets out her signature laugh.
 

“But seriously unnie, congrats. I'm happy for you. I'm at ease since its Miyawaki Sakura whom are you gonna marry.” Chaeryeong said, eyes softening for her older sister. Chaeyeon smiled. “I'm happy too.”

 

And after a few minutes, Chaeyeon can perfectly see the airport from here and she can already see some medias snapping photos. Her heart started to beat loudly. “I'm going to throw up.” She muttered and Chaeryeong snickered. “Not now, unnie, hold it. I'm too lazy to reapply lipstick for you.” She said, and started to fix her white dress. “And now, prepare, sis. We're near and looks like the medias are anticipating it. You and Sakura's name are trending on Twitter, so its more likely the whole nation knew. So get ready.” She winked and it pressured Chaeyeon more.

 

Wait for a little bit more Sakura…

 

The Rolls Royce came into a halt infront of the Hotaru building, and also Chaeyeon's heart likely stopped for a few seconds. She's going to enter the building and come out at the back entrance where the venue is located. She can see the photographers and reporters are in panic mode, trying to get a good spot to take pictures when she comes out of the car.
 

And the moment the car door was opened, she was greeted by the blind lights from the flashes.




 

“.”
 

“Language, Mommy,” Nako scolded and glared at the very nervous Sakura beside her who cant help but to bite her nails out of pure nervousness and excitement. “Sorry, baby.” She whispered and kissed Nako's forehead. Her daughter looked cute with her simple white dress and flower crown, she's not the only one who's wearing like that but also the other kids.
 

She almost jumped when she saw the guests rushing in, which means Chaeyeon is here but she'll arrive a little bit later. The others went to their respective seats, a happy smile can be see  on their faces. Her parents skipped towards her, wearing a proud smile, especially Shun, who looked like he was about to cry any second now.
 

Anna is present with her family. Seulgi is too and she's with her girlfriend for two years, Joohyun. Nayeon and Sooyoung. And Sakura's workers are present too like Jinsoul, Mr. Yang, Kaeun, Sana and Momo, etc. And of course, Meowmeow is also here and Hitomi is holding her.
 

Yena went over her, and gave her a big hug. “Chaeyeon looks so beautiful, bro. Prepare yourself.” She said and winked, Sakura growled. “I know that!” She replied making Yena laugh. Why did she chose her as the best—woman again, instead of Yuri, regrets. She suddenly remembered that Yena held grudge on her in the past because of an ice cream, oh funny memories.

 

The priest walked over to the table after a few minutes. “The other bride is here, please get ready,” He announced and stared at Sakura before nodding. Sakura walked to the aisle, and stopped infront with her parents and gulped, she can feel herself trembling. Nako noticed and smiled at her, reassuring her mother that everything is going to be perfect. She cant help but to always fix her suit and ponytail- yes, she’s wearing a suit, a black and expensive one. The original plan is that both she and Chaeyeon will wear dress but when Chaeyeon mentioned that she looked so hot and attractive with suit, her mind changes instantly and went for the suit instead.
 

The venue is not quiet, they can hear the planes and voices from the intercom, reminding the passengers about their flights and such, but it was peaceful and a little bit windy— its just perfect for Sakura, very perfect.

 

The glass door opened, like in church, but the bride came from the inside of the building.
 

Sakura’s breathing stopped, her gaze soft. Chaeyeon looked absolutely gorgeous with her wedding gown, she really did something there when she picked it. It was like it was meant for her to wear it in this very special day.
 

The dress is just plain simple yet very grand and gorgeous, off shoulders, and fit, very perfect for Chaeyeon.
 

Sakura wanted to cry because finally, she’ll marry the love of her life. Call Sakura cheesy or whatever but she’s so happy that she just wanted to cry out of happiness. Also, she knew she had to be patient but she cant help but to growl as she wanted to kiss her and put the ring on her right ring finger. She managed to wait for four years, minutes wont be a problem right?

 

Chaeyeon stopped walking when she reached the end of the red carpet, she looked around and cant help but to smile when she saw that some of her friends are starting to tear up specially Eunbi who’s even blowing her nose using a handkerchief. She gave Chaewon a wink and the girl winked back. Of course, Chaewon basically suggested her to Sakura to be her daughter’s babysitter, and if she didnt, no wedding will happen  today. She mentally noted to give Chaewon hundred kisses on the face as a thank you gift.
 

Her gaze landed on her bride, and instantly, she grinned like an idiot. She cant also help but to gasp mentally since Sakura looks absolutely dashing. Chaeyeon fell inlove again. She still cant believe that she'll marry this woman and will officially call her as her wife later on.
 

She just teared her gaze from Sakura when her parents with Chaemin walked over to her. She smiled shyly and Chaerim kissed her daughter's cheek, tearing up a bit and Chaemin also kissed her older sister before going back to her seat with Nako. Taeseok wordlessly patted her back but Chaeyeon can see the sorriness and happiness on his eyes. Yes, theyre in good terms now, well shes still not that close to her father as she loathed him and theres a scar he did on her heart but all in all, everything is alright. Chaeyeon could never hate her parents forever. They were all selfish and cant understand each other's reasons back then but they solved their problems already.

 

“Congrats. Sakura is a great woman indeed. I dont need to worry much. I'm sorry i had the wrong idea about you two in the past.” Taeseok whispered, and Chaeyeon smiled, hugging him a bit. “The present is much important. We're okay, its okay.” She replied and broke the hug to embrace her mother then kissed her cheek. “Be happy.” Chaerim said, and she nodded. They pulled away and she both intertwined each arm on her parents' arm, giving each other a smile before walking to the aisle.

 

Yuri nudged Yena. “We better defeat this godly wedding. I want a mall wedding.” She whispered to her fiancée. Yena paled, her gaze stayed on her friend who's walking to teary-eyed Sakura. “Babe. Be realistic.” Yuri glared at her. “I want a mall wedding, babe, its possible.” She huffed before watching Chaeyeon, dreamily looking at her because she can clearly ser how happy the older is while walking to the CEO. 

 

After a few walk, they reached the end of the aisle, and Taeseok gave Sakura a sharp look before lending his hand for a handshake. The families gave each other a look, smiles, and handshakes before stepping aside.
 

Sakura smirked, leaning into Chaeyeon as she firmly held her hand, she doesnt want to let go of it anymore. “You look so beautiful.” She said, and leaned away, smiling. Chaeyeon blushed, still a sweet-talker at their wedding.
 

“You dont look bad yourself,” She replied, chuckling as Sakura went beside her.

 

The wedding ceremony started but throughout, Sakura only looked at Chaeyeon, not even listening to the priest's words. She cant help but to think. From where everything started. When they first met, she cant help but to reminisce. She chuckled at the memories. Who knew that someone can warm Miyawaki Sakura's ice stone heart?
 

She just looked at her bride, not even paying a slightest attention to the priest that Nako needed to cough out loud to earn her attention.
 

Sakura is so happy that she managed to meet someone wonderful like Chaeyeon, and even got to marry her! Oh wow, god really is good. Chaeyeon is like the most beautiful, kind, and wonderful person she ever met, how'd she get lucky? She's been wondering for years now already.
 

All she can remember is just staring at Chaeyeon throughout, tracing her beautiful features that is covered with a white see through veil, she snapped into her trance when the priest made them stand and finally, say their vows. Sakura blinked. Is she really that very swoon over her bride that she didnt even feel the time already passed, hell she doesnt even have a single idea what had the priest said.
 

Hyewon readied her camera, she cant miss this.

 

Sakura will say her vows first. She stared at Chaeyeon, straight into her eyes, not averting her gaze as she delivered her vows.
 

I, Miyawaki Sakura, take you, Lee Chaeyeon, to be my partner, loving what I know of you, and trusting what I do not yet know. I eagerly anticipate the chance to grow together, getting to know the person you will become, and falling in love a little more each day. I promise to love and cherish you through whatever life may bring us.

You are the kindest, most sincere, loveliest woman I know and I am lucky to hold your hand, be in your arms and in your heart. If you will have me, I will make my arms your shelter, and my heart our home.

I vow to love you and keep you every day of my life as my wife - to look into your eyes adoringly as I do now - and to kiss you tenderly on your lips as a remembrance of our wedding day.”
 

The guests cant help but coo at Sakura. Shun proudly clapped silently, holding his tears while his wife just weirdly looked at him.
 

Chaeyeon grinned like an idiot as Sakura finishes. Even the priest cooed at the couple.
 

Now its the younger's turn. She took a deep breath before starting, staring lovingly at the CEO, her eyes pooling with tears.
 

“Miyawaki Sakura, I take you to be my lawfully wedded wife. Before these witnesses, I vow to love you and care for you as long as we both shall live. I take you with all of your faults and your strengths as I offer myself to you with all of my faults and strengths. I will help you when you need help, and I will turn to you when I need help. I choose you as the person with whom I will spend my life.”

She paused when she saw Sakura tearing up, scrunching her face to hold her tears. She cant help but to be worried but she mouthed to continue so she did.
 

“I vow to love you as you love me, through all hardship, darkness, and pain to reach for our joys, our hopes, and always with honesty and faith. All I have in this world I give to you, I promise to hold and keep you, comfort, protect, and shelter you, for all the days of my life.”
 

After that, the guests whistled and started to cheer. Nako jumped into her seat because its her time to shine before getting the cushion with the beautiful wedding rings rested before standing in the center.
 

The priest called her out to finally give the couple the ring for the next step of the ceremony. Nako winked at her mommies, giving them a teasing look but is very happy to finally see them marrying.
 

Sakura picked the ring for Chaeyeon, its a silver one with a small diamond beads around it, she was supposed to buy more expensive than this but Chaeyeon scolded her because its already costs a fortune.
 

She gently grabbed her bride's right wrist, caressing it the bare hand with her thumb. Chaeyeon placed the promise ring and engagement ring on her left hand, like hers.
 

“With this ring, I thee wed,” Sakura muttered, slipping the ring on her ring finger. Chaeyeon smiled, and even twirled her hand to check it, the ring is so beautiful and perfect. She then picked the ring that is for her bub and also gently held Sakura's hand. “With this ring, I thee wed.” She smiled at her, and the CEO smiled back, more brighter.
 

“I now pronounce you as — uhmmm, wives!” The priest announced and the gang erupted into a happy cheers, high-fiving each other then behaved because the anticipated part is next.
 

The priest nodded when he saw the people calming down. “Now, you may kiss the bride!” He announced, and when the two brides didnt move, he gave Sakura an awkward look.
 

Sakura lets out an 'oh!' before grabbing Chaeyeon's veil with her trembling fingers, uncovering her face, she lets out a hiss because the younger looks so perfect, her knees even bucked at the sight.
 

She cupped her cheeks then gave her grin which Chaeyeon returned back before pressing their lips together, and the guests erupted into cheers, they can also hear a plane taking over the run away.
 

Sakura is not even satisfied with lip lock, and even had the guts to deepen the kiss, which earned wolf-whistle. Hopefully, the concerned adults are ready, because knowing Sakura, they immediately covered the kids eyes except for Nako who howled in excitement and she needed to bite Wonyoung's hands for her to stop covering her eyes.
 

The priest was shook and even called them out to stop and continue it later because theyre in public and theres children. Chaeryeong's lipstick is top-notch, it didnt really stain Sakura's lips much so they were both not messy and dont have a single smudge on their lips. Chaeyeon slapped Sakura's arm. “Cant really wait until night huh? Chill,” She joked and Sakura snorted. “Yeah, thankfully that priest made us stop or else, im probably taking off your gown—” Chaeyeon flicked her forehead, making her stop and hiss. “ert.” Sakura just pouted.

 

“You look so gorgeous…” She said at her wife. Oh god. She felt giddy, she can officially call Chaeyeon as her wife. “...my wife.” She grinned making Chaeyeon blush.
 

Sakura jumped a bit. “Oh my god. I'm so ing happy. You're my wife now, oh god. Miyawaki Chaeyeon omg hihi!” Chaeyeon just smiled at this goof, her goof. She still cant process that she's married with Sakura now and that she's a Miyawaki now.

 

The guests started to clap, the priest too, looking around with dropped jaw. “Well this wedding is very awesome. Hmm! I approve.” He whispered before turning to the newly wed. “May you live happily ever after!” He shouted and the guests started to cheer so loudly again. “Congratulations to the newly wedded couple!”
 

Sakura and Chaeyeon faced their guests who are jumping into their seats out of happiness then bowed before smiling at them. Nako gave Chaeyeon the bouquet of flowers and instantly Chaeyeon threw it on the guest, not even giving them a time to prepare for it.
 

Yuri is prepared and jumped on her chair, she was about to get the hold of it when it landed on Minjoo. Her face fell.
 

“Oh! look. Ahn Yujin, i'm waiting.” Minjoo said, smirking as she waved the flowers infront of her blushing girlfriend. The others howled and teased them. “Tss. Soon.” Yujin could only huff.

 

Sakura intertwined her and Chaeyeon's fingers again and gave her a short kiss again. “I love you,” Chaeyeon smiled back, her eyes love-struck. “And i love you too.” The CEO softly looked at her. “Until forever?” She asked, and Chaeyeon places a soft kiss on her lips. “Until forever.” They grinned at each other before facing the others again with a big smile.


 

Lee Chaeyeon started off as Miyawaki Sakura's daughter, Nako's, babysitter. And ended up as her wife.
 

It was rough but everything ended all well and happy. There would be a lot of challenges they will soon face but they will overcome it together as spouses.
 

Nothing can beat their never ending love.
 

Another day ended, and still, Miyawaki Sakura is only for Lee Chaeyeon. And Lee Chaeyeon is only for Miyawaki Sakura.

 

Until forever as they say.



 






 

“So… When will i get my little sister?”





 





 

Yey!!!! Finally it finished after more than one year. I wanted to thank you all again, i'm really grateful. All of my thoughts are already written on the last chapter. And also sorry, i actually wanted to publish the chapter on its exact anniversary but it got postponed as i was busy with school so im very sorry. Belated happy anniversary to Babysitter! I guess hehe.

As you can see, i dont really know how wedding works, i just searched a bit so yea, atleast its a wedding. Lmao. I just followed a simple wedding And i dont even know if i followed it right. And the vows, pfft, im too lazy to make one, its all googled omg im so sorry. And yes, i know Korea is a conservative country but meh, lets just imagine that same marriage is very fine there
 

But anyways. Again im thankful that y'all got to reach this long and surprisingly, i got also reached this far. Y'all made this possible, thanks to the encouraging messages that i received throughout. Also belated merry christmas wizones! I published the epilogue later than i thought huhu
 

This chapter is too long but i needed to write what happened for the past four years and it got long as usual of me. But anyways. This is the real end. Lets see again on my new works i guess? Haha.
 

Again.
 

Thank you and i love you. <3

 

zero is out! peace yow!