twenty six

babysitter [UNDER MAJOR EDITING]

sorry for the delay, hope you enjoy and i apologize at my mistakes in advance

 

 

Talking with Seulgi is hard. The blonde is stubborn and Chaeyeon's head is already aching.

 

She explained to Seulgi about her and Sakura's relationship and pleaded for her understanding since they're on a complicated situation. Also asked her if she could not react harshly because the model dont knew the whole story. Chaeyeon saw the guilty expression of the other girl, and forgave her immediately, she doesnt have a heart to stay mad. Plus, Seulgi asked forgiveness and really apologize for nth time that Chaeyeon had to stop her from bowing endlessly to her.

 

But as usual, Seulgi refused to stay away, and still wont hesitate to beat Sakura's up if she would hurt her. Chaeyeon let her. The model also apologized on being so over protective, and explained why she's acting like that. The blonde simply said that she hated seeing a person hurt and her heart already warmed up fast for Chaeyeon. The other girl however, is overwhelmed but replied that she should still know where to cross the line.

 

Their not so serious talk also led to something, not very good exactly. Chaeyeon is speechless. They were talking about how Seulgi warming up to Chaeyeon. Then the blonde suddenly stiffened, and became awkward when she talked about the latter so much. Chaeyeon shrugged it off until she witnessed how Seulgi's soft face turned into serious one and revealed something that almost made Chaeyeon choke on her drink.

 

Kang Seulgi confessed what she's feeling for Chaeyeon, stating that she liked her more than a friend and even said when she first saw her on the plane, she fell love at first sight. It was shocking, that Chaeyeon froze and didnt knew what to say at all. She got a hunch, but she shrugged it off and thought it was only Seulgi's normal nature— being super sweet and gentlewoman.

 

“Chaeyeon, i like you more than a friend,”

 

The younger girl could only mutter in awe, ‘how? why me?’, not believing it. And Seulgi happily told her what she liked about her and even fell deeper when she spotted her by the swing and spent time with her— and by then, Seulgi promised to herself that she will protect Chaeyeon. She also said she got no slightest intention to interfere on her and Sakura's relationship and said to her that she can call her if there's a problem or quarrel. She also asked that hopefully, their friendship wont change at all after the confession and treat the blonde as a friend, still and Seulgi wont change anything about herself when it comes to her, and be her usual self.

 

Chaeyeon lets out a relieved sigh, thanking the Lord, that Seulgi isnt that bad that would break them apart and glad that the blonde wont avoid her at all costs after that, and Chaeyeon didnt even thought of avoiding her too.

 

“If Sakura dropped you, dont worry, i'm here to catch you.”

 

That sentence made Chaeyeon blush and snicker, the words are sweet but it's quite impossible but who knows? Chaeyeon's heart aches at the thought of that.

 

After their talk, Seulgi offered her to walk her to the nearest bus stop and Chaeyeon didnt bothered to refuse knowing how stubborn the blonde is. She also asked Seulgi not to tell that she likes her to Sakura to avoid more conflicts and Seulgi agreed, with a sad smile.

 

“I have no plan or intention to reveal my feelings for you sooner, but i got caught in the moment. I hope i didnt made you uncomfortable,” Seulgi said as they waited for Chaeyeon's bus. The ash blonde haired shook her head furiously. “I-It's okay, Seulgi. Everyone can like anyone. Dont worry, i wont avoid nor feel stiff around you. I'm just really sorry that i couldnt give your feelings back,” She said with sorry eyes to the model.

 

Seulgi chuckled it off, without no hint of bitterness. “It's fine— and oh, your bus is here. When me and Sakura meet, i'll apologize for the cause i did earlier. Sorry again for today, Chae.” She said, smiling a little bit. Chaeyeon gave her a big smile and nod before stepping in to the bus. She sat on the seat beside the window and waved at Seulgi as the bus moved, the blonde waved back with an grin and eyesmile until she disappeared from Chaeyeon's sight.

 

The ash blonde haired slumped back into her seat, exhausted. She took a deep breath and took out her phone. No messages nor notification. With a heavy heart, she pocketed her phone and looked outside the window, thinking deeply and asking no one where Sakura might be right now. The older woman is visibly hurt and upset at ditching her. After their date, and the reveal, they thought nothing can stop them and ruin their day, but no— Universe and Destiny loved toying them. Is this the sign that they should break up because theyre not meant for each other? Ahh, Chaeyeon is so stressed that she cant help but to think things.

 

Chaeyeon doesnt know where to go, she doesnt have the guts to show her face to Sakura's house after that, and she wanted someone to talk to, right now. She's hurting.

 

She then slowly took out her phone again, composing a message and sent it to Eunbi.

 

Unnie, are you free now? Where are you?

 

Eunbi-unnie: yes, i'm on my home? Why?

 

Can i come over? I need someone to talk to...

 

Eunbi-unnie: okay

 

Eunbi-unnie: did something bad happened on the date?

 

I'll tell you later, im on my way there

 

Eunbi-unnie: okay, just be safe

 

With another tired sigh, she turned off her phone and just stared at the black screen, thinking again, blaming herself. She let the phone on her loose and weak grasp, and looked at the darkening sky again. This day is supposed to be a good day. Small things can cause more big troubles too.

 

She just sat there, and waited until to the bus stop, near Eunbi's place.

 

 

“So, that happened...” Chaeyeon quietly mumbled, hanging her head low as Eunbi lets out a sigh. “Wow, your date turned into a disaster,” She replied, nonchalantly. The older scooted closer to her friend. “Im sure Sakura would understand.” She added, looking at her.

 

The ash blonde haired slowly shook her head. “At this point, no.”  She answered with a sad smile. “I saw her face, she looked so broken and confused when i picked Seulgi. Sakura is a smart woman but, i think, something stopped her or blocked her from understanding me. I know she'll be quite mad at me.” She said, pouting. Eunbi hugged her friend, kissing the top of her head. “If Sakura loves you, she need to understand. Talk to her, make her understand, explain it.” She added, ruffling the younger's gold hair.

 

 

Chaeyeon found herself sitting again on a different bus, the sky is dark now and the stars are already twinkling. She's about to go home now after staying at Eunbi's place for almost three hours and listened to her advices and comforts. She just leaned her head on the glass window.

 

It's comfirmed that Sakura is mad because she didnt even got a single text from her. If she's upset, the latter would immediately call her but now, nothing. Well Chaeyeon is the one to be blamed.

 

“There's no such perfect relationship, Chaeyeon-ah. There are up and downs, and now, you're experiencing the first official love quarrel. You're just panicking, talk to her, and sort things out. Dont be sad.”

 

That was Eunbi's words. Chaeyeon sighed and thinks again. “I really hope that this wont get big,” she thought and her phone suddenly rang. The caller is Yena. She picked it up, lifelessly.

 

“Hello,” She greeted, weak. “Yo, Chaeyeon, where the heck are you? Sakura just got home!” Her friend said and Chaeyeon froze. Sakura just got home? And its been hours. “And why is this lady here too? Yuri just told me she's Mizu— let me talk to her— fine, i'll give my phone to Yuri,”

 

What happened? Why is this here? Where are you?” Yuri bombarded her questions. Chaeyeon chuckled weakly. “Something indeed happened. I thought this day will be perfect, but its the opposite. Sakura is upset with me right now,” She whispered the answer. There was a silence and heavy sigh. “Haist, and Mizu is involved am i right? But yeah, Sakura, is looking like the cold and heartless CEO Miyawaki right now. She really shoved Mizu away and went to her room, now this is wandering around the place like she ing own it.” She exclaimed, clearly annoyed. “Yeah, we didnt expected this too. Check Sakura for me, i'll be there tomorrow to talk with her. Tell to the kids i'm sorry, also say to Yujin that bring my friend back home safely.” The ash blonde haired said, and heard Yuri hum on the other line.

 

“Sure. You can call me if you want to talk, okay? See you.” She said, and Chaeyeon smiled a bit, “Bye...” She muttered and ended a call, before taking a deep breath. The bus stopped and she immediately went out, walking to her apartment while greeting the familiar people around the place. Finally after climbing stairs, with a tired feet and legs, she reached her floor and walked to her unit only to halt in her steps when she saw people huddling infront of her room.

 

She froze when she realized the people. They were talking to the manager of the building, and the kid who's with them finally noticed her and yelped. “Chaeyeon unnie!” She exclaimed and ran towards her. The adults looked at her direction. She crouched and spreaded her arms open for the hug. “Unnie, i miss you...” She sobs on Chaeyeon's chest, tightly hugging her older sister. “Chaemin-ah, unnie missed you so much too.” She mumbled, and tears started to form on her eyes.

 

They hugged for a while there until they heard some footsteps nearing, she cant help but to be tensed. Planting a kiss on Chaemin's head, she stood up and scooped her younger sister with her arms, meeting the gaze of her parents. The manager smiled, “I'll be going now, its nice meeting this kid's parents,” He said and shook hands with her parents. Taeseok also smiled at him and bowed, “Thank you for taking care of our Chaeyeon well.” And the ash blonde haired almost scoffed. The man walked away after giving Chaeyeon a pat on the shoulder and ruffled Chaemin's hair.

 

They silently looked at each other before finally, Chaeyeon averted her gaze, and broke the silence. “Why are you all here?” She asked, trying not to break down. She havent seen them for almost two years now but the anger towards them are still buried in her heart. Chaerim looked at her daughter, eyes full of longing. “Is it bad visiting our daughter?” She asked, soft. Nothing changed on her voice, she just slightly got older.

 

Chaeyeon huffed in that. “Uhh, i dont know? I guess so? After you two practically disowned and abandoned me.” She answered, snickering. Taeseok's brows furrowed. “Dont you dare to use that tone on us!” He hissed, and Chaerim nudged her husband's side. Chaeyeon just glared at them. Chaemin just looked down, scared at her father's loud yell. “Whatever. Tell me your true intention,” She asked once again, walking pass through them to open her door's unit. Taeseok is visibly annoyed at the disrespectful action but Chaerim just hushed him down.

 

“We need to talk with you,” She answered instead, following her daughter. “Of course, yes. Tch. Yea, welcome to my home.” She said and opened the door wide open before going inside. The two followed silently, scanning the place. Chaeyeon placed Chaemin down and smiled at her. “You can play some toys over there, unnie is going to talk with Appa and Eomma, okay?” She said, pointing the basket full of toys that Nako always left here. The parents took a seat on the couch, still examining the place in awe, while Chaeyeon started to make teas for them, it'll be rude. Even if she's so tired at the events that happened earlier. Seems like they also went here not for a good purpose.

 

“Where is Chaeryeong?” She asked, low. Taeseok scoffed. “That kid literally wont go home! She's been out for almost a week already and refused to go with us here!” He answered, slackening his jaw. Chaeyeon thinks for a bit.

 

She placed the cup of teas at the table infront of them and sat at the seat that was facing them. “How did you managed to get a place and feed yourself three times a day? Where did you got the money—”

 

“Never ask that. You dont have the right to ask my current situation right now. All of these, i earned it because i worked hard for it.” She said, brow raising. Taeseok got more annoyed and Chaerim kept mum. “Hah! We are your parents. And of course, you're living well because you got a sugar mommy who pampers and spoils you.” He snapped and Chaeyeon froze at the sentence. She slowly looked up at her father.

 

“First of all, you call yourself my parent? Not to be rude but i dont consider you one after what you did to me. And you must be kidding, Dad, where did you got that stupid news? I'm sorry but i do not have a sugar mommy that you are talking about.” She replied, anger rising from her veins. “So you mean that youre in a relationship with Miyawaki Sakura, a CEO of Hotaru Airlines? You love her, and she loves you? That is so ing funny.” He growled, Chaerim tried to calm his husband.

 

“Yes. And what about it? You cant control me anymore, you . I love Sakura not because of money, unlike you were thinking.” She answered back, gritting her teeth out of annoyance. Taeseok laughed bitterly. “Just stay ing away from that girl, Chaeyeon. I order you.” He said, stern and Chaerim just looked down. And there were finally Chaeyeon cant hold it in.

 

“Shut up, you dont tell me what to do, you cant boss me around like in the past now. If this is why you flew all the way here from Korea then i'm just gonna say you just wasted so much money, and you are probably regretting wasting money on this. Please, if you dont want to have a serious talk with me, and just yell around, get out of my place right now. I expected this, i know you wont apologize and take me back in the family, i will get my sisters away from you someday.” She shouted, glaring at them. Taeseok stood up, ready to slap Chaeyeon when Chaerim stood up and stopped him, dragging his husband away.

 

“Chaeyeon-ah, Mother is very sorry. Take care of Chaemin well, we will be back here tomorrow afternoon. Bond with your sister.” She said and literally dragged Taeseok outside.

 

Chaeyeon slumped back into her seat, and started to tear up. What a parent. With a sigh, she looked up and saw Chaemin looking at her worriedly then ran to her, giving her older sister a hug. “Dont cry, unnie,” She said and the older just cried harder.

 

This day is just so tiring, thank godness Eunbi and Chaemin comforted her.

 

She wanted this mess to stop already.

 

Chaeyeon slowly walked down in the pathway to Sakura's house, holding hands with Chaemin. She then slowly opened the door, and the younger girl gasped at the marvelous sight.

 

“UNNIEEEEE!” She heard Nako squeals and ran towards her, she scoops her and kissed her as usual. “Chaeyeonnie, where are you yesterday? Mommy is really grumpy and it took ten scratch from Meowmeow to make Mizu home.” She said, pouting. Chaeyeon smiled and apologized. “Anyways, i'm with someone,” She said, turning to Chaemin who gave a shy wave at Nako.

 

The kid's eyes sparkled. “Oh! Is she your younger sister Chaemin! Hello, i'm Nako!” She beamed and putted her down to greet the other shy kid. Chaeyeon smiled, as Nako dragged her little sister to the loving room where Hitomi is located.

 

She then looked around, there's Yujin or Yuri around. With a sigh, she strides down to where the kids are playing and her eyes caught Sana walking to her. “Oh, hi,” She greeted. “Hey! Uhmm, did you know what happened to Sakura? She's really in a bad mood.” She whispered. The ash blonde gave her a small smile. “Yeah... Is she around?” She asked.

 

The maid shook her head. “No, as far as i know she didnt went to work but Mr. Miyawaki summoned her.” She replied, making Chaeyeon slacken her jaw. “I will wait then.. Thanks.” She said and the maid hurriedly went to the hallway, disappearing there.

 

After a few hours of waiting, a familiar gray car parked infront of the porch. Chaeyeon's ears perked up at the ruttling noise outside. She looked at Nako who's playing with Chaemin, Gowon, and Hitomi at the play area, she probably didnt heard the car.

 

Chaeyeon decided not to call or disturb them, and nervously walked up to the door, waiting for Sakura to come in. Her heart is starting to beat loudly. She needed to fix this sooner or it'll get bigger.

 

Then the door was opened, a little bit harshly and Chaeyeon lets out a yelp. She blinked rapidly and saw Sakura standing there, with blank expression but it's visible that she's a little but suprised at her appearance, the emotion didnt lasted for two seconds. When the CEO realized that Chaeyeon is there, her brows formed into a deep furrow and shifted her gaze anywhere, stepping in to her home and closed the door.

 

“What are you doing here?” She huffed, taking off her coat and tossed it to the hanger, walking to the living room— searching for her daughter. Chaeyeon sighed, Sakura is indeed mad at her.

 

She followed her girlfriend, nonetheless and saw her ruffling the kids' hair before turning around then passed through her, going upstairs. She smelled something unusual and unpleasant when Sakura walked by beside her. “We need to talk,” The younger said, still following the wolf. “And by the way, did you drink? You smell alcohol, Saku-chan.” She asked, walking closer to smell Sakura closer and the older woman is indeed smelled like she drank.

 

Sakura stopped walking. “Talk about what? About ditching me with Mizu and chose Seulgi?” She growled, not glancing at her girlfriend and avoided the second question.

 

Chaeyeon heaved a sigh again.

 

“Please, Sakura—” She was cutted off once again.

 

“If we're just gonna talk about the incident yesterday then go home. I'm ing tired and stressed out, leave me alone for once, let me cool off.” She growled, and walked away, not sparing a glance to her almost breaking down girlfriend. Chaeyeon bitterly chuckled, it's the last string, she got enough— her chest is heaving and hurting, it feels hard to breath all of a sudden.

 

“Do you think i'm not hurting too? If then, you're very much wrong. I got enough of this, i hate this heavy feeling. I'm getting tired of our complicated lives, but i cant, and i wont give up no matter what— because i love you and i promised that i wont ever leave you,” She spoke, tears forming into her eyes. It seems like she got Sakura's attention because the latter stopped walking and stood there, but not facing her. So with a bitter expression, she continued letting her feelings out. “I always understand you, and all i want you to do is to understand me, understand our situation. It's hard for me too, Sakura... If we will be like this over this petty matter then we will not last long.” She said, tears freely flowing to her cheeks and hastily wiped it.

 

“Like what you want, i'll let you cool off. But i'll be still around because i will babysit Nako. Good afternoon.” Chaeyeon muttered and dashed to the hallway, going to the play room to get her little sister and go home.

 

Sakura just stood still there, the words that her girlfriend said is like a knife thrown into her heart. It hurted, so bad, but she doesnt have any right to complain because the younger is probably dealing with a lot of pain too, caused by her. She slapped her forehead repeatedly, trying to make her mind straight and took a deep breath. It's not her intention to shove Chaeyeon away, but the events earlier just made her mood dampen and plus, she kinda drank alcohol before going home so she's not really in the right state of mind.

 

Her father called her and summoned her to his hotel. She's ready to fight all of them for Chaeyeon and Nako, but what the man had revealed to her made a great impact on her life. She doesnt know if she would be happy or angry at the revelation, a mad revelation. She thought her father is crazy and trying to act innocent, but Mr. Miyawaki is a prepared man and knew how her daughter's mind works so he dropped down every proofs to make the latter believe. It's just, it's so confusing. Sakura has a lot of thoughts rumbling on her mind. She even craved for an alcohol after that stressing and confusing s her own father said to her. She's gonna lose her mind sooner because she doesnt know what to feel.

 

With her weak legs, she went to her room and silently sat on her bed, thinking deeply. Chaeyeon's words made her sober. She regretted snapping at her girlfriend like that. She got no slight intention to came out harsh, but under the influence of alcohol and too much complicated and stupid thoughts bugging her made her do it. Sakura planned to have a decent talk after she got home from her father's place but it was ruined.

 

Her phone suddenly rang, and she lifelessly took it out then accepted the call without looking the caller because she's too lost.

 

“Hello?” She lowly greeted the person on the other line, plain and no hint of emotion. “Hey Sakura-unnie, oh, are you okay?” The caller asked, Sakura just bitterly chuckled. “No, not even a bit. Why did you called?” She asked. Thankfully, the caller didnt asked for more details and just sighed.

 

“I found another dirt about the Yokohara, and Mizu too, you can use it.” The caller said, making Sakura sigh. “I think, we dont need it anymore.” She quietly answered. “Huh? How come?” They were confused, knowing Sakura is desperate for this sly and dirty information at the mentioned family.

 

Sakura stood up and went to her cabinet, opening one of the drawer and picked up a box, then also opened it. She smiled at the sight of a smiling two year old her while she's sitting on a certain man's shoulder, both happy and smiling.

 

“My Father is dealing with it already.”

 

 

Mr. Miyawaki slowly took a sip from his wine, enjoying the view of Seoul. He was thinking deeply, regretting his past deeds and many more. He's thinking if what he did was right, his daughter is so confused and lost now, but who would blame her? Sakura's life is a mess and lived knowing that her father is a devil, when in fact he's not. He smiled at the thought before looking at the picture frame he's holding for a while now. Its his family. His once perfect family. He once destroyed this family. And you all might think that he's crazy that he's trying to build it back slowly.

 

Oh how weak Miyawaki Shun is. Even he, himself is fully aware. A ing puppet, a ing weak and easy to be brainwashed man, he became a ing ruthless stupid father and husband because of this and his own daughter hated him to the core.

 

His jaw slackened, sighing. Looking back at the view while his mind runs to randomness. A voice made him snap back into a reality.

 

“I just wanted to say, what you did is the best.” They said, and Shun turned around, smiling at the particular blonde. “Hmm. I cant believe you're in their side. That's good.” He said, drinking again before continuing. “Did they made you feel pity towards them or something?” He asked the blonde who's comfortably sitting on the couch.

 

“Haha. No. Because in the first place, i'm already in their side.” She said, smiling. “And i'm glad you finally ing woke up and decided to fight. He's an oldie, you can even kill him.” She added, before standing up. Shun rose his brow.

 

“Yea, he's an oldie but still the most powerful one, its not easy to move. I've been cornered many times. And what do you mean?” He replied, asking. The blonde just smiled, walking up to the man. “Let's just say, my real mission is cleared. You already said to stop doing my job, but i'm still gonna protect Chaeyeon at all costs and play innocent until the end. Yokoharas will be in a dip. You can trust on us.” She said, chuckling before fixing her jacket, turning her heels.

 

“I didnt understood half of it, but okay. Thank you for all, for your understanding, Seulgi. Did you perhaps, fell inlove with Chaeyeon? Hopefully not.” He said, smiling at thr blonde who gave him a smile back. “Really glad you're thinking straight now. Just to clarify, my real job is to keep an eye you. And hmm, i cant have her, your daughter will kill me.” Seulgi replied, going to the door with a bitter smile, unnoticed. The man doesnt know anything, and Seulgi could only blame the wrong timing— wait no, everything is just wrong. Shun chuckled. “Of course,” He muttered, shaking his head.

 

Seeing the sight of this emotionless and monstrous man chuckling is very suprising, but she liked the change. Finally, Miyawaki Shun woke up and trying not to be controlled anymore by that oldie. “Its more nice seeing you smiling. Fix your mess up immediately and kick that oldie up. We're just around, See you, Miyawaki Shun.” She bid goodbye and went outside.

 

The man just smiled at nothing and turned his heels back, looking at the view again. “Rahyeon-ah, i'm sorry. I'm gonna fix this.” He softly whispered at the air. He stood there for a minute, trying to gather his thoughts before taking out his phone to check it. He saw many missed call from the Yokoharas. He snorted.

 

He already informed that they will back out from the arrangement and of course, the Yokoharas are bewildered at the sudden announcement and started to whine. But he ignored it. Its not like they can sue him for that, they didnt signed any contract or anything, just a discussion, nothing more.

 

As all of you may have guessed by now, Miyawaki Shun, Sakura's father is no villain. He might be the bad guy at first, but no one knew the whole reason why until now. He's just a mere puppet of someone, that oldie. He was threatened and cornered in ways that he cant refuse anything he will say even if that is ruining his own daughter's life. He never hated Sakura, and he will never will. But life is a , and there's a main antagonist who will just ruin it, and unfortunately, he exist in this world. Shun wonder why he hated his own blood related, a ing hyprocrite crazy .

 

And you may thought why he made him do that to his daughter when he can fight? It might be easy to say, but its a pure hell, its nowhere easy. Lives are on the line if he will disobey. If Shun is the said devil then he's Satan.

 

He watched his own daughter beg, be miserable, because of him. He will understand if Sakura wont understand or forgive him, atleast, he told him the truth that all of the actions he did, there's someone behind and its not his fully intention to hurt her, but of course, he still did it no matter what. When he told the full truth to her daughter, she didnt believed, but he gave all the proofs. Shun even kneeled and begged for forgiveness. Sakura just ran away. He knows she needed many time to think, but he's glad everything was spilled. He cant do this anymore further, he will fight for his daughter, even of his life is on the risk. His daughter already got too much pain, its time for him to do something to end it. He wanted his daughter to be happy, and he's very glad that everything went well after meeting Chaeyeon, he will do everything to make them end together. Sakura genuinely love that brave woman, and Chaeyeon is the same too. Chaeyeon can definitely fight for their love, and his daughter is ready to risk her everything for Nako and the ash blonde haired girl too.

 

There's still many stories, but that is for the next time. For now, he needed to face the controller of him, his strings wrapped on his fingers, and freely making him do whatever he pleases. He needed to do a big move.

 

And his phone rang, he looked at the caller and speaking of the devil— no, Satan. He's calling. The Yokoharas cant keep their mouth shut, ey?

 

He accepted the call.

 

“What on earth are you doing, Shun!?” He shouted over the phone and Shun just snorted, and let him speak first. “You ing prick! The Yohohara called me! What the is on your mind!?” He added.

 

Shun rolled his eyes. “I had enough of this façade. I'm ing done with this. I will not hurt my daughter anymore.” He growled, powerful and brave, he needed to show his superior side for him to feel threatened. And it works a bit, his voice trembled a bit when he shouted back.

 

“S-Shut up! You know what will happen, Shun! Fix your mess.” The devil said, scoffing. Shun nodded, and puffed out his chest proudly. “Yes, i will surely fix my mess slowly by making things right. I will not be scared anymore and i'm very much aware at what you're plotting. I made sure you cant and wont touch her.” He said, brows furrowing. There was a silence then a unaudible mumbling, then a hiss.

 

“I had enough. Now let me ask you, Father. All this years of making me ruin my Sakura's life, what's the ing reason. Why are you doing this to your own granddaughter? Making yourself innocent and letting me take all the blame and hate.” He said, voice deep and terrifying. There was a silence and Shun smirked.

 

“I thought so. See you tomorrow Father, we will talk nicely.” And he hung up.

 

 

Finally, sorry for the delayed update! Lol, i thought of this chapter well. I kinda want to rush it now, and mf finally revealed everything. There's still one bomb though hahahahaha anyways, so yea, i can officially say that babysitter is nearing the end. Just a little more drama and we'll be there kkuchaen nation! :D phew, many things happened in this chapter, and i'm suddenly rushing sorry lol

And also i cant much explain what happened to Shun and what made him cruel, well not fully since someone is ordering him. You'll know the reason why, like i mentioned. Lives were on the risk there :] so its really a bad threat and Shun cant help but to obey for the best :] so if youre confused, just ask and i'll try to answer but there is some extent too bc i might spoil something hahahaha

Ugh i cant believe i made the plot complicated so here am i, having a hard time ahahahahaha no regrets tho

The end is still quite unsure. Should i make it tragic? 🤔😌

Anyways, see you next update!!!!! Which might take a long time again pfft xoxo