twenty two

babysitter [UNDER MAJOR EDITING]

“So, you will not say anything eh?” Seulgi said and chuckled before glancing at Chaeyeon who's walking beside her.

 

The ash blonde haired smiled, and it was a forced one. “It'll be alright.”

 

After Chaeyeon calmed down in the swing, the other blonde offered her to walk around to relax and just talk about random things, or even eat ice pops as they walk at where would their feet will lead them. Of course, Chaeyeon accepted it.

 

They didnt talked much, well Chaeyeon wont talk even if Seulgi is insisting to let out her stress and burdens to her and even give her advice but the ash blonde haired girl is so stubborn as heck and only replied that she'll get through this wasnt even important.

 

The night is nice. It was still cold, but not too much, just light. It's a very good time to walk around and just get some fresh air. Chaeyeon tried to erase what could possibly happen in Sakura's house. Tss. But of course, she cant help but to be worried.

 

“Hmmm, how about let's go to the arcade nearby? I'll pay for the tokens! It could be used as a distraction for a while~ When we first met, you're also down and then we met again, you still look so sad.” The blonde chirped. Chaeyeon's attention turned to her, its not a bad idea, she needed to cool off her mind and try to forget that Sakura and Mizu are in one place today.

 

The other girl smiled a bit, and nodded as an answer. She saw how Seulgi grinned widely that her eyes turned into crescents. Chaeyeon was in awe, this model is really beautiful indeed. The wind is gently blowing and her hair is softly flying on her face, plus even if it's dark, she can clearly see the sharp but soft feature of this girl. Wow, if she's not really so inlove with the Japanese girl, she might fall to Seulgi, she's so perfect— she's the ideal girl of Chaeyeon not until Sakura came into her life and changed her standards. Seulgi is soft, well Sakura can be soft too but yet fierce.

 

Ahh wait, Chaeyeon froze for a moment, why is she thinking about this?

 

She stared at Seulgi again, and the woman stared back with the same intensity while still wearing that toothy grin.

 

Why this girl suddenly appeared on her life? She just helped her with her luggage, and now fate decided to let them meet again. Maybe she got a purpose? She would probably play a important role in Chaeyeon's life? No one knows.

 

Seulgi suddenly chuckled, snapping Chaeyeon who's in daze. “Damn, your  stare. Did you fell inlove with me already?” She asked, teasing her and smirking. The ash blonde haired girl blushed and looked away then walked with a fast pace.

 

“Hahaha! I'm just joking~ But it would be more than fine if you did though. I'm completely willing to catch you.” The blonde said, following behind, probably wearing her grin again.

 

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes. “Tss. Shut up. I'm already inlove with someone else.”  She replied, her cheeks still warm. She then heard a playful groan.

 

“Oh c'mon. This beauty is already taken, ouch! Hmm, i cant believe this! This is probably why youre sad.” Seulgi said, and quickened her pace to match up with Chaeyeon's footsteps. She was pouting like a baby.

 

The ash blonde haired girl sighed and just shook her head, unamused. Seulgi chuckled again.

 

“Dont worry, i'll make you smile again!” She chirped and clapped like a baby. Chaeyeon chuckled with that and Seulgi was delightened. Then, Chaeyeon felt a warm hand wrapped on her wrist, she looked down and saw Seulgi grabbing her wrist.

 

Before she could even react, the blonde runs and drags her. Chaeyeon yelped and ran along, glaring at Seulgi who's wholeheartedly laughing. She didnt say anything and just looked forward. Seulgi's shoulders are broad, her blonde hair jumping along with her, even if Chaeyeon could not see her face, the woman looked very happy and satisfied at what she did. She just let Seulgi hold her wrist and drag her.

 

After a few seconds of running, they reached the arcade. They were panting a little. Seulgi faced the younger with a smile, a drop of sweat flow through her cheek.

 

“Sorry hahaha. Just in the mood for running, and im excited~ I'm gonna go get a drink and towel, i knew the owner of this place~” She said and dashed off to the counter.

 

Chaeyeon took a deep breath and looked around the place, the arcade wasnt thst crowded because it's already night. There's a few group of friends playing, some are solos, and theres a few couples playing together. She smiled a bit because this certain cute couple reminds her of her relationship with Sakura.

 

The girl is playing Tekken while the boy is teaching her techniques. Its like them, they always play videogames when theyre free and Sakura always teach her.

 

She snapped in reality when a plastic bottle of water appeared on her sight. She looked beside her and saw Seulgi, smiling. The blonde offered her the bottle and she took it, then opened it before taking a sip.

 

But what Seulgi did next made her froze and caught her off guard.

 

The blonde slowly reached for her cheeks then cupped it while she used the other hand for wiping her sweat with a towel. She even stopped blinking and breathing because of the action.

 

Seulgi is too close. She was too focused wiping her sweat away, her lips parted, and eyes glued on her.

 

She gulped at the sight, no one did this to her besides Sakura and it felt so weird.

 

“There! Sorry for making you run.” She said then looked at the couple who she's looking at earlier then smirked. “Envious of them? Dont worry. We'll be sweeter than them. Lets go. My friend provided me tokens already.” She asked, and grabbed her wrist again then dragged her to the video game machine— gently this time, she made sure that her grip wont hurt Chaeyeon a bit.

 

Seulgi grabbed another stool and placed it beside the other one that is provided already infront of the Tekken 7 videogame machine. The blonde then carefully led the flustered Chaeyeon to the seat while she sat to the vacant stool she grabbed.

 

“Do you know how to play this?” She asked, looking at her fondly. Chaeyeon nodded. “Well yeah. But im not really familiar in this control keys.” She replied.

 

Seulgi looked at her then smiled, and pinched her cheek lightly before she started to give her information of what to use and do to the keys. After a bit of explanation and stuffs, Seulgi inserted a token in the slot and started the game.

 

“Any particular character you would like to use?” The blonde asked the other girl. Chaeyeon hums and looked at the character that would caught her eyes.

 

“I want to use... Alisa...” She answered, her eyes glued to the character with pink hair. Seulgi hummed and chose Kazuya as the opponent.

 

Chaeyeon started pressing random keys because she panicked when the opponent started to kill her while just Seulgi laughed at her.

 

The ash blonde haired girl was too focused at defeating the enemy that she jumped in shock when a hand was suddenly placed on her's. It was Seulgi's again. The model is standing up behind her, as she bent her back to match Chaeyeon's face level. Seulgi's warm breath fanning against her reddening ear.

 

“Dont panic. Here, let me guide you.” She softly whispered on her ear and it made Chaeyeon shiver. The way she said it is just so freaking attractive—

 

Oh no Lee Chaeyeon! You have a girlfriend okay? Sakura is still the most attractive and y.

 

“There. Just softly press the button, you might break it.” She said, and guided her hands to the keys.

 

They stayed for a while like that until Chaeyeon got it. The blonde played for a while until she got comfortable and later on played with Seulgi but she kept losing— nontheless she had fun playing with that game.

 

She and Seulgi played different arcade games and Chaeyeon only won to Seulgi at basketball game. The model was stunned at her skills.

 

Chaeyeon gave Seulgi a smug look when she beat the previous set of high score. The blonde gave her a wide grin and a short hug to congratulate her. Chaeyeon was again, left flustered.

 

Their last stop is the claw machine, Chaeyeon wanted to get the pink bear stuff toy. She tried until she got no tokens left while Seulgi watched her with a amused smile.

 

“Ugh, i wanted that bear. Looks cute.” Chaeyeon sulked and pouted, then she heard Seulgi laugh. “You really want that toy dont ya? Lemme try my luck.” The blonde said and went infront of the claw machine then inserted the coin.

 

The younger watched her intently, Seulgi is so focused getting the bear— her brows were furrowed, her tongue poking out, and her fingers gently controlling the joy stick. Damn, this reminds her of some cliché k-dramas— well i mean, her life is already cliché enough. But what is Seulgi doing is so sweet to her.

 

Seulgi tapped the button, and their gazes followed the claw that was about to grab the stuff toy. It was successfully grabbed but the thing is, will the grip last?

 

 

It did! The stuff toy was been dropped to the box. They got it.

 

 

Seulgi threw her arms in the air, smiling brightly while Chaeyeon is clapping and jumping around, delightened that they got the bear. The blonde grabbed the toy and handed it to the cheery Chaeyeon. “Here you go, Chaeyeon-ssi.” She said, and the younger carefully grabbed it and craddled it on her arms, smiling at it. “Thank you, Seulgi-ssi...” Chaeyeon said to Seulgi before petting the toy bear's head.

 

“If it will make you happy,” Seulgi replied softly while looking fondly at her. “I'll do anything for you to smile, gladly.” She continued, smiling sweetly at her then pinched the younger's cheek. Chaeyeon laughed lightly. She's so sweet and her love interest will be so lucky.

 

The model then dragged her outside again. “Where do you live?” She asked.

 

“Oh, kilometer away or so from here. There's a bus stop near here though, i'll be taking it.” Chaeyeon answered, Seulgi nodded and gestured her to walk then matched her footsteps again.

 

“I'll walk you there. My apartment is just few blocks away from the bus stop.” The blonde said and sighed, contented.

 

They walked in silence, but the gloomy atmosphere is longer gone now, it was replaced by a comfortable and light one. Chaeyeon was glad. Seulgi distracted her, and she enjoyed the night.

 

“I enjoyed it so much, Seulgi-ssi. Thank you really. It distracted me for a while.” She blurted out, and Seulgi stopped walking then she did too— looking at her.

 

“My pleasure. I cant leave you being sad.” The model replied and smiled brightly. She then fished something on her pocket and extended her hand. Chaeyeon dropped her gaze and saw that she's handing a piece of paper.

 

“It's my business card but my number is there. You can contact me anytime, sad, bored, happy or anything. I would love to meet with you again though.” Seulgi softly said, and Chaeyeon grabbed the piece of paper, reading it then smiled before putting in inside her pocket.

 

“Will do. Because of what you did to me today, i feel comfortable already around you. I'm really thankful for today.” She exclaimed, then hugged the stuff bear tightly. “I'll call her Gi. Because you got it for me.” She said.

 

Seulgi chuckled. “Why not? Gi is a cute name.” She exclaimed.

 

They were just smiling at each other when Seulgi lifted her hand then patted and ruffled Chaeyeon's ash blonde hair, affectionally. “Sadness doesnt suit you... And i'll be gladly willing to make your lips curve up into a smile again.” She whispered. Chaeyeon's heart thumps at the gesture and words, then blushed.

 

Suddenly, a person appeared and shoved Seulgi's hand away from Chaeyeon's head.

 

The ash blonde haired was shocked and looked at the stranger who's being rude with a confused and annoyed expression.

 

Her gaze softened but her lips parted in suprise when she saw the person, this woman is no stranger. It's the only Miyawaki Sakura— her girlfriend.

 

Sakura's brows was formed into a deep furrow, jaw slacked, and eyes trembling in anger and annoyance— she can see it's also burning in jealousy.

 

Seulgi's brows shot up at the rude act. “Who the hell are you?” She asked, annoyed and threw dagger looks.

 

Sakura growled a bit, then possessively and protectively wrapped her arms around Chaeyeon's slim waist, then pulled her close, her sharp gaze not averting to the blonde infront of her. “I'm the one who supposed to ask that,” She scowled. “Who the are you? Why are you touching my girlfriend?”

 

The model scoffed and crossed her arms. “So you're the girlfriend... The person that made her sad and cry.” She replied, gritting her teeth in annoyance. “I'm Seulgi, Chaeyeon-ssi's friend and companion, i made her smile and distracted. What a good girlfriend you are.” She said, chuckling sarcastically.

 

Sakura hissed and brows twitching. She was about to take a step forward when she felt that Chaeyeon squeezed her hand, indicating not to make any trouble further. “You know nothing. So shut up.” She growled again.

 

Seulgi nodded then shrugged. “Whatever. Take care of your girlfriend will ya? Tss, she's alone and crying,” She said, stepping closer. Their intense eye contact not breaking. In her perephiral vision, Chaeyeon gave her a apologetic look and pleading.

 

Sakura kept mum, probably guilty but the intensity of her glare and scowl on her face remains.

 

The blonde sighed and broke the eye contact to look at Chaeyeon. “Well, i'll go now!~ You know what to do now hmm? See you~” She said and smiled at her, she waited Chaeyeon to smile back and bow before she finally walked away.

 

They watched Seulgi's figure disappeared into their sight. Chaeyeon looked at her still fuming girlfriend.

 

“What was that?” She asked, eyes arched.

 

Sakura just sighed and hung her head low. “I'm sorry. I dont have the guts and audicaty to be mad and jealous, when it was clearly my fault.” She mumbled, not meeting Chaeyeon soft gaze.

 

Chaeyeon sighed and hugged the older woman tightly. Sakura hugged back, kissing the younger's forehead. They stayed like that for a while, under the lamp. There werent much people walking around the street, and if there some passerby, they will just ignore the couple or just thought that theyre sweet.

 

The older broke the hug, and cupped Chaeyeon's cheeks then looked at hee with those now soft eyes, fondly. “Sorry. I'm really sorry, wife.” She said, eyes sparkling. The younger immediately s her free hand to hold Sakura's one that's cupping her cheeks.

 

“What are you sorry for, bub? Its okay.” She asked. Sakura looks like a child that was been scolded.

 

“I let you leave my house and wander alone, then i made you cry.” Sakura answered, her voice is so timid and soft. Earlier when she's facing Seulgi, she looked like a wolf that would devour her but now, she's just a soft fluffy upset kitten and Chaeyeon just wanted to cuddle her.

 

“It's alright. It's my choice. I'm sorry too.” She replied back, pecking Sakura's nose and chuckled at her girlfriend's cuteness.

 

The woman pouted and leaned closer, capturing her lips with her own.

 

Sakura kissed her tenderly, Chaeyeon can feel the worriness and that the older woman was sorry.

 

The ash blonde haired girl then released her grip on Sakura's hand and s her free hand to the other girl's neck, pulling her closer and kissed her deeply. Sakura kissed back with the same aggressiveness.

 

Chaeyeon broke the kiss when she suddenly realized that theyre on public and needed to stay low. Sakura whined when she cant feel the younger's lips against her's anymore and tried to chase it and leaned again, just to feel a furry thing on her face. She backed away and rubbed her nose.

 

The older woman saw that Chaeyeon is holding a bear stuff toy on her between their faces. Sakura's brows shot up again.

 

“Where did you got that?” She asked, pointing at the bear.

 

“Seulgi got this for me.” Chaeyeon replied then smiled.

 

“What!” Sakura exclaimed.

 

“Chill babe. I just wanted this bear badly.” Chaeyeon said and rolled her eyes while smiling. Before Sakura could even retort, the younger grabbed her arm and dragged her.

 

“Lets go home... Did you brought your car?” She asked to her girlfriend. Sakura shook her head.

 

“When Mizu and her father left, i dropped everything and ran around until i found you being lovey dovey with that woman.” The older woman said, growling and displeased when the memory of Seulgi patting Chaeyeon's head played on her mind. Damn, she's really crazy for this woman— she easily get jealous.

 

Tss. Thank god this ball of jealousy didnt saw what Seulgi did on the arcade or she might really beat Seulgi up

 

The ash blonde haired girl smiled brightly. “Oh, we'll walk home then.” She answered, shooking her head in amusement. Sakura nodded and puckered her lips innocently. “Yeah. Nako's searching for you.” She said.

 

Chuckling,Chaeyeon looked at her pouty girlfriend. “Well, we need to go home as soon as possible then.” She said and smiled like an idiot— and after she said that, her right ankle suddenly gave up so she tripped.

 

Sakura immediately kneeled down, alerted and scanned Chaeyeon's ankle with nervousness and worriness. “Are you okay?!” She asked, panicking as she tried to gently hold her girlfriend's foot. Chaeyeon winced.

 

“I think i just strained it.” She replied and tried to stand up but Sakura didnt let her, and pushed her carefully back on the ground. “No! You arent moving there.” She said and hastily tried to search for her phone.

 

“Oi! Dont call an ambulance!” Chaeyeon scolded, laughing. The older froze and looked at her. “Just crouch down, i'll get on your back. Piggyback ride me. Just support me by holding my thighs. Dont panic. Its not serious, i'll put ice on it later.” She explained and spreads her arms wide, ready to wrap it on Sakura's neck.

 

The older woman blinked and turned her body. Chaeyeon immediately settled herself on her girlfriend's back with a smile plastered on her lips, the furry toy tightly clutched on her hand. She wrapped her thighs on Sakura's waist, and the woman immediately held it and secured it on her hands.

 

“Are you comfortable, wife?” She asker the younger on her back. Chaeyeon hummed and tightened her hug, she also snuggled her cheek on Sakura's silky hair then closed her eyes and sighed in satisfaction. When the ash blonde haired girl confirms that she's comfortable enough, Sakura started to walk, slowly and carefully.

 

Chaeyeon doesnt know but she felt calm and safe now. She didnt mind the aching ankle and enjoyed the ride. She didnt expected that it'll be sweet if Sakura would give her a back ride, she liked it.

 

No one dared to talk and just enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere. It didnt lasted though when Chaeyeon suddenly spoke, Sakura was a little bit suprised because she thought that her girlfriend already fell asleep on her back.

 

“So, how's the talk?” She asked, quietly.

 

Sakura sighed, her brows furrowing again. “Well like as usual. Me and Mizu's never gonna happen-marriage and IZONE Empire and YK Group's partnership. Tss. Like i ing care. I didnt listened and only spaced out thinking about where you went. I rejected politely, they refused, i rejected with agrressiveness, they refused— they even threatened to call my devilish Father and i dared them to do it then said i'm not afraid of that demon. In the end they left, but promised that they'll be back soon.” She explained, annoyed a bit. The talk earlier was a headache.

 

The younger softly sighed also, she can feel the frustration of Sakura. Those absolute scums wont leave her alone.

 

“I see... Dont worry, it'll be fine soon.” She whispered. Sakura snorted. “When's that soon? Tch.”

 

 

Another silence.

 

 

Sakura's gaze darted on the bear that was being held by Chaeyeon. She felt another jealousy rising up.

 

“I can buy you better stuff toys and even bigger than that,” She exclaimed, pissed. Chaeyeon bursted into another pit of laugh. She then moved her face near Sakura's dumbo ears, she can see that it slowly went pink when she grazed and traced her back ear with the the tip of her nose.

 

“Still jealous and upset with that? Seulgi is a friend, and she just got me Gi.” She gently replied. Sakura's eyes squinted and twisted her neck a bit to meet Chaeyeon's loving gaze.

 

“Gi? That stuff toy's name is Gi? The hell, you can just call it Mr. or Ms. Bear why would you name it inspired with that woman's name?” She asked, sulking again like a jealous child she is. The younger's brows arched. “Whats wrong with that! Oh my god, Sakura. Besides Gi is a good name.” She answered, waving the bear toy infront of her.

 

Sakura hissed at it and pursed her lips, not muttering anything anymore. The ash blonde haired chuckled at the sulky behavior.

 

“Hmm. To get rid of your jealousy, what you want me to do?” Chaeyeon offered, clinging on her tight cutely. Sakura's ears perked at that. She halted on her steps, and once again turned to Chaeyeon— her lips slowly turning into a smirk. The ash blonde haired girl squinted her eyes, knowing what exactly playing on Sakura's mind right now and regretting she said that knowing well Sakura will take it as a golden chance and advantage.

 

The older woman cockily rose her brows, her smirk widening. She hummed, “Anything, eh?” She muttered in a deep voice with a teasing tone.

 

Chaeyeon's eyes twitched but didnt replied, and just made eye contact with the woman who's staring at her with a smug look.

 

“Okay, this thing will definitely make my jealousy vanish,” She started, smiling like an idiot. “You'll sleep in my room tonight and we're gonna make lov— Awww!” The older woman hissed in pain when red-faced Chaeyeon slapped arm, hard.

 

“You're so naughty!” She exclaimed. Sakura pouted. “What? Why are you shy for? We did it many times.” She teased, smirking.

 

“I'm on my period today,” Chaeyeon answered, pressing her lips into a thin line. “So no.”

 

The older woman looked disappointed and started to walk, but she looked like she wont lose that chance ever. “Oh okay then. Let's just make out— Awwwww! Chaen! The hell! I almost lost balance, you got almost hurt!” Sakura groaned when Chaeyeon smacked her.

 

“Tch! You and your naughtiness. Was that kiss earlier not enough?” She asked, still flushed. Sakura snickered. “No. I wouldnt get enough of you and your kisses. I need more.” She answered, honestly.

 

Chaeyeon just rolled her eyes and kept silent, Sakura smirked in triumph— knowing she will get that kisses later.

 

They stopped in a store to buy tteokbeokki for the kids and them. Then, they immediately continued their journey way back home. Chaeyeon's ankle is fine now, but Sakura didnt let her queen to be tired and her ankle might hurt again so in the end, she was settled on her back again. Well, Chaeyeon enjoyed being carried by her girlfriend, and Sakura liked carrying her girlfriend.

 

Until they finally reached home, Sakura didnt let Chaeyeon to walk to the pathway towards the mansion and just carefully putted her down to the ground when theyre near the porch already when Sakura's eye caught something in the front yard. Its a car— and it doesnt definitely her's.

 

She immediately hastily went inside, dragging Chaeyeon with her with careful but rushed steps. She got a very very very bad feeling here.

 

There, when she opened the door and walked to the living room, she saw Nako glaring and her lip, trying not to cry. Infront of her, a man was crouching and looked like he's talking with her.

 

The man was wearing a formal suit attire, his back and shoulders are broad, and his greying hair was combed neatly. Even in miles, Sakura can recognize this person.

 

Her breathing started to get ragged, gaze getting sharp and cold, jaw clenching, and fist clenching tightly. She doesnt know what to think anymore.

 

What is this doing in my house?

 

Chaeyeon gulped, she saw Sakura's eyes burn into a absolute anger. When earlier, she was only annoyed and slight mad at the Yokohara— now, her eyes are full of absolute anger, hate, and disgust. Chaeyeon got a hint of this man. She never see Sakura been this angry, and she's still not even snapping.

 

Why does people like barging in this house and were always been suprised by them .... Cant we have a peace going inside the house without being suprised with someone evil?

 

Nako noticed the presence and her eyes lit up. “Mommy! Unnie!” She exclaimed and went to her mother, Chaeyeon caught her instead because looks like Sakura cant hold her daughter in this state, she almost dropped the bag if tteokbeokki because of the impact when Nako jumped into her, eyes glossy.

 

The man slowly stood up, his dangerous and strict aura spreading on the room. He then turned around to face them, Chaeyeon's face dropped and started to tremble in fear. She thought she's ready to face this horrible man, turns out she's not and will never be. His gaze is so heavy and terrifying that her knees buckled, and turned pale. As for Sakura, her burning hatred and angry gaze on the man never broke, breathing heavily when she saw that ing face she never wanted to see ever.

 

He fixed his coat, and coldly stared at them, even if there's a wrinkles on his face he was still indeed good looking— his beauty is so familiar. Chaeyeon froze in fear. Nako sniffled at the sight, and Sakura was about to snap.

 

“The are you doing here in my household huh?” The woman hissed, trembling in anger. “You are not very much welcome here. A devil will never ever be welcomed in my home.” She growled, she saw how the man smirked and looked at them with a arrogant expression.

 

“Why not? I just wanted to visit my dear granddaughter,” He replied, his voice deep and very strict. “And my daughter.

 

“Wow, the audicaty. What a good grandpa and father you are. I already dealt with bulls earlier, dont add up to my stress and go away.” Sakura sarcastically said, there's no absolute explanation at the strong hate and anger that she felt with him.

 

He then smiled, but it was fake and purposely making Sakura annoyed. Chaeyeon's soul left her body when she saw that distinct smile of him. His smile is the same as Sakura's one. That proud and sharp nose, that innocent looking eyes but very cold and terrifying— it all resembles Sakura a lot. His lips are probably the only one that Sakura didnt got from him. Seeing him up close is very, nervous-wrecking— like she wanted to run away from this powerful man. She saw a few pictures of him and he was indeed intimidating and share some of the facial features with Sakura. They dont look like a lot in a few looks, but if you stare at them for a while, they literally got the same visuals— the beard of this man just covered the resemblance.

 

The man's eyes darted towards the girl beside her daughter, and holding Nako. Chaeyeon breath hitched when those eyes landed on her. Sakura's eyes are softer.

 

She felt a squeeze on her hand, it was the older woman. She's reassuring her.

 

Chaeyeon almost took a step backwards when the man walked closer them with class. His eyes never leaving on her.

 

Sakura glared at him. “Dont ing touch or go near her.” She threatened and pulled her girlfriend closer but the man just chuckled bitterly.

 

“I just wanted to introduce myself to your pretty little girlfriend.” He answered with a snicker making Sakura take a step forward, gritting her teeth in anger. Nako snuggled on Chaeyeon's neck, scared.

 

The man then smirked, and extended his hand infront of Chaeyeon, asking for a handshake. Sakura was about to swat it away when once again he spoke.

 

“I'm Miyawaki Shun— Sakura's father. You probably heard many things about me from her,” Shun introduced himself, his brows furrowing. “I finally met the one who changed my daughter, nice to meet you— Lee Chaeyeon.” He said, very cold.

 

Trouble and Terrifying. That's all Chaeyeon can think of.

 

 

 

AAAAAAAAA finally i updated!! Sorry for the delay~ i think my tests are okay~ thank you to the ones who said good luck to me!

anD ooooo another trouble and chaos 💀💀💀💀💀 sorry hshshshshsbxjdksd i just had to make mr. miyawaki appear sooner!

anyway, what do you think of seulgi 🤩 lol jshdhshsjsjsjshdhd what do you think is her purpose????

i just really love making the sweet and fluffly scene downhill to mess and drama jdhdhdhshsjshdjddj idk when will i update soon but i'll try once or twice a week since it's summer vacation yeet! the chap is also shorter than usual im really lazy and lacking motivation so sorry! plus its rushed!

that's all comment and vote ~ and see you in the next update

(shameless plugging! have you read my new story 'it's the alcohol's fault'? its also kkuchaen too! here's the link: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1404009/it-s-the-alcohol-s-fault-well-not-fully i hope you'll support it too~ and for my wattpad readers, i wont be publishing it on wp so sorry!)