two

babysitter [UNDER MAJOR EDITING]

“You've got to be kidding me.” Chaeyeon muttered under her breath as she examined the huge house in front of her– probably more huge than Minjoo's.

 

The ash blonde haired went to the address where Chaewon ordered her to go to.

 

She read the address' name again on a piece of paper that Chaewon ripped on her notepad and looked at the huge gate again, ogling at it and the more she stared, the more she felt intimidated.

 

“The address was right. But what the ? This mansion, huge as ! No way. Chaewon probably wrote the wrong address.” Chaeyeon whispered at herself and crumpled the paper with her hand before throwing it away, watching it bounce to the ground for a few times and rolled along the sidewalk.

 

She took a deep breath and recalled what she and Chaewon talked about yesterday after school.

 

 

“I'm going to what now!?” The taller girl yelled, obviously shocked when Chaewon finally told her what the job was.

 

The job caught her off guard.

 

Chaewon winced at the loud voice. “Tsh, no need to shout! Yes, the job is babysitting.” She boredly repeated, munching on her gum.

 

Chaeyeon shook her head, unamused. She then stared at the other girl with wide eyes. “No , are you joking?” She asked once again. Babysitting?

 

The other girl growled at her. “Oh my god! Just say if you want to take the job or what! The pay is good and you will just take care of the child! I know you do well with kids. Come on this is only once in a blue moon and this is your chance!” Chaewon said, annoyed while Chaeyeon just pressed her lips together, still hesitating.

 

Yeah, she does well with kids but they make her stress build up more. Kids are annoying sometimes. And by the sound of that, the kid she will babysit of must be a spoiled brat. Chaeyeon hates spoiled brats, it’s hard to get along with them.

 

“Look, Chaeyeon. Consider yourself very lucky that I recommended you this job. This job will make you eat three meals a day and also you can pay with your rent without much hassle and stress.” Chaewon explained with a soft tone.

 

The taller girl sighed, defeated. She really needs money and to get that, she will just babysit a little child, what's so wrong with that?

 

“Fine. I'll take that damn job.” Chaeyeon said, deflating, finally making the other girl smile.

 

 

She slumped her shoulders down and sighed deeply. This job is probably not for her.

 

She was about to go home when the smaller gate on the corner opened, making her flinch. She turned to the gate and saw a middle-aged man with a friendly smile on his lips.

 

“You must be Lee Chaeyeon?” The guy asked, and the girl slowly nodded, confused.

 

The guy smiled brightly before opening the gate wider. “Finally! Good day, Miss Chaeyeon. Miss Miyawaki is waiting for your arrival. Come in.” He said and gestured to her to come in.

 

Chaeyeon's eyes widened and slowly, a smile crept up on her face. “Yes! Good day to you also, Sir.” She greeted and bowed a bit before going inside. She can't help but gawk at the beautiful and huge place.

 

The middle aged man chuckled at her act. “Please call me, Mr. Yang. And I expect that we will be workmates?” He said as he closed the gate before leading the way to the house. Chaeyeon followed her, still scanning her surroundings with agape mouth.

 

“Oh. You work here as?” The tall girl can't help but to be curious.

 

The man looked at her over his shoulders and smiled a little. “I'm the guard of this huge place.” He answered, even gesturing the place. Chaeyeon nodded and smiled brightly at the man.

 

It took a few minutes before they reached the front door, it was huge and it was dark brown— it looked very expensive. The man opened it and gestured to her to come inside first. Chaeyeon gave her a smile before stepping inside.

 

Her jaw dropped the moment her eyes laid on the interior of the house. Everything looks so expensive, elegant, and neat. She already visited Minjoo's house many times but this house was more elegant than theirs. Chaeyeon couldn’t even explain how beautiful and big it is. There’s just so many details around.

 

Chaeyeon doesn't know if she will step in on the shining marbled floor but the middle aged man said to follow him and she obeyed. She walked in a careful and slow pace, scared that she might damage something. While Mr. Yang led her through the living room, Chaeyeon can't help but to scan and be in awe of the house.

 

“You can sit here and Miss Miyawaki will go down soon. I'll be rooting for you, you look nice.” The man said, then smiled before walking away, leaving Chaeyeon alone in the spacious and elegant looking living room.

 

Chaeyeon hesitated to sit on the expensive couch but her legs are already tired because she only walked here from her apartment building.

 

She carefully sat on the expensive black leather couch and continued looking around, fidgeting her fingers. She cant help but to be nervous suddenly. The way Mr. Yang said 'Miss Miyawaki' scares her. What if she did something bad, accidently to the child? Will she be sued? Or be killed? Worse tortured to death?

 

Miss Miyawaki already sounds strict and powerful, I think I can't do this. I'm going to throw up—

 

“Yiiieeeee! Whoop whoop!” A sudden sound echoed around the place which made her snap back in reality. She turned around and saw a cute little girl (by judging with her pigtails) seemingly playing with herself.

 

She’s so cute and small, also very innocent. She's wearing a comfy light brown sweater, a short, and a pink cape, making her look more cuter than she is— and she was running towards her.

 

Chaeyeon watched the girl stop in front of her and stared at her curiously, she even tilted her head innocently, her eyes sparkling in curiosity and Chaeyeon can't help but coo at her adorableness.

 

“Hello there, little one!” She chirped, crouching to match the little girl's height with a smile.

 

The kid flinched. “H-Hewwo.” She muttered shyly, looking at the floor.

 

Chaeyeon mentally squealed, she never saw a very very cute child like her in her life. She just wanted to hug and keep her in a warm embrace forever.

 

“What's your name, little cutiepie?” The ash blonde haired asked, her grin only getting wider and wider.

 

The kid turned to look up on her and blushed a little. “N-Nako... Nako is my n-name, unnie.” The girl, which is Nako, answered, her voice squeaking in the end.

 

“Hello, Nako! I'm Lee Chaeyeon-unnie. Nice to meet you!” The older girl introduced herself with a bright smile and stretched her hand.

 

Nako stared at Chaeyeon's stretched hand before taking it with her little ones. Chaeyeon squealed a bit at the contact and at Nako's little hands.

 

The little child even shook it, making Chaeyeon's heart warm. Nako's hand look so adorable and small with her's.

 

“Oooh! You're such a smart kid! You know how to handshake.” The taller girl praised and Nako blushed at the compliment. The little girl smiled sweetly at her and Chaeyeon's grin got wider.

 

Oh how this kid was so freaking cute!?

 

She saw how Nako darted her eyes on her hair and how her eyes sparkled after seeing it. “Wooow~ Chaeyeon-unnie, you got yellow hair! Wow, like barbie!” She exclaimed happily, jumping a little bit.

 

Chaeyeon's heart flipped in happiness. Nako looks so pure and innocent while looking at her hair with a bright smile.

 

She caressed her hair and turned to Nako. “You want to touch it?” She asked and the little girl nodded almost instantly, her big innocent eyes sparkling in excitement.

 

She hung her head low so the little child could caress it. She felt Nako play with her hair softly and she let out a satisfied smile when she heard the little girl squealed in delight.

 

“Kyaaaah! Unnie, you're a real life barbie! Your hair is yellow and you are beautiful too!” Nako shouted, still happily caressing the older's hair.

 

Chaeyeon chuckled and she felt her cheeks warm when the little girl complimented her. They continued like that for a minute when she heard an unfamiliar voice behind them.

 

“I was waiting for you to arrive.”

 

Chaeyeon flinched at the sudden voice and yelped a bit before slowly turning into her back.

 

Her smile dropped when she saw a very attractive and gorgeous-looking woman behind her, looking down at her. She has very sharp eyes, visible huge ears, pointed nose, luscious lips, and a middle length hair. She screamed gorgeous. But despite that, her aura was cold and strict. She was also wearing an office uniform and it looks so expensive making her more attractive and more strict as well. It intimidated Chaeyeon to the core.

 

Chaeyeon just stared at her for a long time— she was not even moving or maybe even breathing. The mysterious woman was also looking at her, straight in the eyes, making the ash blonde haired woman's heart race. They stared at each other like that for a few seconds when Nako shouted.

 

“Mommy!” She chirped and ran to the mysterious woman.

 

The woman welcomed her with open arms. It's like her personality changed when Nako went to her. The authoritative and cold aura was gone and it was replaced by the motherly and bright aura.

 

“Yes, baby?” The woman asked, smiling at her child. Nako pointed Chaeyeon with her small index finger making the ash blonde haired girl stand up slowly.

 

“Look, Mommy! I found the real-life barbie! Her name is Chaeyeon unnie.” Nako beamed, still pointing at Chaeyeon while smiling brightly.

 

The woman grinned when she saw how happy Nako was. And Chaeyeon breath hitched when she saw how the mysterious woman smiled.

 

Even her smile is attractive and beautiful, it suits her— and wait, why does she look familiar?

 

Nako turned to her mom with a smile. “I really love her already! Chaeyeon-unnie is so nice, she let me touch her yellow hair, Mommy Kkura!” The little girl said as she jumped a bit on her mom's arms.

 

Chaeyeon's eyes almost popped out of its sockets when she finally sinks in what's happening.

 

Oh...

 

 

Oof! Yes, kid!Nako coming through!

She's five years old here and I still won't tell Sakura's age. You will know someday :D you can ask me some questions if you want just comment!

 

(EDITED! A/N: I suddenly remembered sumn, i had a lot of plans for this fic but most of it didn’t happen lol)