seventeen

babysitter [UNDER MAJOR EDITING]

“I'm really sorry i couldnt spend new year with you and barely celebrated christmas.” Chaeyeon apologized to her younger sister who's infront of her.

 

Chaeryeong huffed. “I told you its fine, unnie! What matters is we spend christmas together with Chaemin. I know that you feel down this days because of what happened, uhm you know, the café incident.” The girl said,  giving her sister a reassuring and worried look, after. The older smiled, but it didnt reached her eyes.

 

Sakura and Chaeyeon still havent talked about 'it' after a few days since the older woman got busier each day that she even barely came back to the hotel, leaving her, and three kids by themselves, they also celebrated without Sakura because she's in Tokyo for emergency meeting, what a nice christmas for Chaeyeon. It's their first christmas together but failed to celebrate it with each other.

 

Chaeryeong and Chaemin successfully sneaked out to be with their eldest sister. The three kids' reaction when they saw Chaeryeong was priceless and Hitomi and Nako met a new friend.

 

Yujin knew something's up and told the ash blonde haired girl more about the Yokohamas.

 

It turns out, they have been pursuading Sakura to be with Mizu since Anna left her broken-hearted. Mr. Miyawaki— Sakura's father, didnt liked the idea and didnt supported her daughter when he learned that she's into girls but Mizu is the only exception. Yujin also told her how she witnessed her cousin being slapped by her own father, and calling her a disgrace of the family. But of course, Sakura proved her wrong, the Airlines which she chose to get from her father was going down that time because of unprofessionality and huge issues but Sakura immediately revived it and even made it the most trusted and popular around Asia in a span of year.

 

And also not that, Sakura also handles half of her father's business and made it all rose to the top without her father's help even surpassing other big American companies.

 

Sakura is seriously dead scary. Dont mess with her or she'll crush your pride and dignity, leaving you into a ball of shame.

 

Eventually, Mr. Miyawaki cant comment anything, he was too amazed and bewildered that her own daughter almost surpassed his net worth, that she made him ashamed and felt stupid. He finally kept silent and didnt intervene that was regarding her daughter but he wasnt still backing out and cancelling the marriage agreement as he wanted more power, he wanted to crush his daughter, he's hungry for power to defeat his own daughter. He's a cruel man. He kept manipulating her own daughter.

 

Chaeyeon felt her heart shattered into million pieces when she heard the story. Mr. Miyawaki is a monster, way different of what Sakura told her about Mr. Miyawaki in her childhood days. An angel and wise man turned into a full monster. That he even sees his daughter as an enemy to drag down.

 

Miyawaki Shun— is the monster's name, a powerful name. Chaeyeon recalled the only interview with Sakura, the older woman denied that she's her father. She doesnt acknowledge Mr. Shun as her father anymore and it was also a smart move, she doesnt want the people know how complicated her family was.

 

Yujin also told her that Sakura also keep thousands secrets, and she only knew barely half of it. Sakura is really the type who keeps anything, Chaeyeon knew that, it's so ironic that she broke her shell and made her heart warm a little bit months ago. Chaeyeon suddenly doubts if the latter actually loves her, actions can be framed, maybe those i love you's doesnt mean anything. She felt so little. Yujin just scoffed with that.

 

“I dont know why you think like that, i dont fully know my cousin because she got thousand secrets that she's hiding from us but i'm confident that she isnt the type who play innocent people's hearts because she was once a victim and innocent also. She maybe looked like a werewolf that would devour you as the moment you met eyes with her but inside she's just a fluffy kitten that wanted affection and love because she rarely get it from someone as she was caged from almost everyone. Maybe a monster raised her but she's not the person who easily to be influenced, or allured— she would never be like her ruthless father. If she said a word, that's just it, she wont change her mind because she keeps her words very well and thought of it carefully first before speaking. If she kept a promise, she will never break it even there was a gun pointed on her head. You knew Sakura well, Chaeyeon-unnie, more than me. Her actions wasnt fake, especially her words— she would never lie. She doesnt betray.” Yujin said, deadly serious. She shivered at the gaze.

 

Chaeyeon once again, learned a lot. But she felt guilty and embarrassed she cant even face her girlfriend and Yujin that day, she judged everything without knowing the story, first. Technically, Sakura didnt lied to her, the arrangement was one of her biggest secret that she was hiding from her and Chaeyeon never asked so... Of course, the older woman wont just blurt about that marriage s because she will hurt the younger's feelings. Destiny was toying with them.

 

And Yujin told her how Sakura just stayed being controlled by father for their safety. A part that Chaeyeon couldnt understand, and the taller girl elaborated more further. Sakura doesnt fight back at her father because she's afraid at the idea that that man might touch them. It made her blood boil.

 

“Hey, unnie, you there?” Chaeryeong suddenly asked, waving her hand infront of her dazed sister's face. Chaeyeon snapped back in reality and smiled again.

 

“Sorry, i'm thinking.” The older girl said. “I can tell.” Chaeryeong muttered, and Yujin appeared.

 

“Our plane will fly after half hour, we need to go.” The taller girl said, dragging her luggages, Hitomi and Nako following after her with candies in their hands.

 

Chaeyeon looked over her two sisters, getting teary-eyed. “I really wish i can stay longer, but i need to go back...” She muttered and pulled her two sisters into a tight hug.

 

Chaemin sobs. “Noooo! Unnie, dont leave yet.” She cried, not detaching herself from the eldest. Chaeryeong tried to get her off.

 

Nako and Hitomi stepped in and gave their friend candies. “Chaemin-ah, dont cry! Here's a gift from us, we'll see each other soon.” Nako said, and handed the candies to the sobbing girl. Yujin patted Chaeryeong's shoulders, “Chaeyeon 2.0, nice meeting with you, i would love to hang out with you again in the future.” She said making Chaeryeong laugh.

 

“Chaemin-ah, one day. Me, you, and Ryeong-unnie will live together again at Korea, hmm. Promise me that you would be a good girl than you are right now.” Chaeyeon said, wiping her sister's tears and the youngest nodded eagerly. She then ruffled her sister's hair, and chuckled. Still a obidient sister.

 

“I'll go now. Take care, hmm? And, also look after mom and dad...” Chaeyeon sighed, it was heartbreaking, she wanted to stay but she cant anymore even if she had enough money.

 

Chaeryeong flashed a -eating grin at her. “I'll see you soon, unnie.” There's something on her tone that the ash blonde haired girl cant point out. But she shrugged it off, and gave the two a kiss on the forehead and finally walked away.

 

The two was waving from the distance, and Chaeyeon smiled sweetly at them before finally entering the gate with the other three who's waving also at her sisters for the one last time.

 

 

Chaeyeon plopped her body to the seat and sighed. Nako was beside her.

 

Well, Sakura wont be going home with them because of business matter, Chaeyeon expected it.

 

“Hey, Chaeyeonnie.” The child calls her over. She hummed in response.

 

“Did Mommy Kkura hurted you?” Nako asked, frowning. In instant, Chaeyeon turned to her with wide eyes.

 

“Did she? You looked so sad and down these days. Even if Mommy Kkura is my mother, i wouldnt hesitate to scold and punch her for you!” She remarked, her cheeks puffing in anger, she looked so cute even when she's angry. The older girl laughed and pinched Nako's reddening cheeks.

 

“I wont lie, your Mommy kind of hurted my feelings but i'm okay, Nako, it's natural to have a quarrel when you're in a relationship.” She explained to the girl. Nako nodded, and showed her tiny fists.

 

“But if Mommy hurted you real bad, she's going to face these iron hands! I'm Naruto's sister!”

 

“That doesnt make any sense, but sure, you're so adorable.”

 

“I know how to do chidori. Stay back.”

 

“I thought you were Naruto's sister? Why chidori, not rasengan?”

 

“Well it's cooler...”

 

“Whatever. I want to squish youuuu.”

 

“Okay, if that will make you happy and forget Mommy, then sure!”

 

 

“Good evening, we finally landed to Incheon, Seoul, South Korea— Welcome, and Enjoy your stay.”

 

The passengers immediately got their own bags and immediately went off the plane, Chaeyeon was still fixing their things and Nako looked over her.

 

“Chaeyeonnie, i need to pee, i'll be going with Yujinnie. We'll meet at the exit.” She said, holding her middle part. The older woman immediately nodded, seeing Nako looked she's been holding it painfully. The restroom inside the plane was occupied too.

 

The little girl immediately waddled towards Yujin and Hitomi. Then, Chaeyeon continued getting their bags.

 

She was about to go out of the plane when a woman suddenly approached her.

 

The stranger is beautiful, and she's wearing this friendly and charming grin. “Hello. Do you need help? You do looked like having a hard time?” She offered, Chaeyeon was too smitten and before she could speak the beautiful stranger immediately took one bag from her hand.

 

“Dont worry, i'm just being nice. I wont do anything,” The woman said, sliding her hands to her smooth blonde hair. She's attractive. “Let's go.” She then muttered with a small smile and gestured her to walk off first.

 

Chaeyeon obeyed, blinking in confusion. She walked off to the exit with the beautiful stranger following just a meter behind her. She then picked up her pace so they could be walking side by side.

 

“Sorry if i took you off guard,” The woman spoke. Her sharp eyes only focused on her. Chaeyeon hastily shook her head.

 

“O-Oh, it's fine, hahaha. I just never expected it.” She replied awkwardly, and waited for their other luggages. When they got it, the woman insisted that she will walk her to the exit.

 

As they walked, the stranger would ask or say something, of course, Chaeyeon answered it, so it wouldnt be awkward plus the woman looked chirpy and friendly. She's good at making the awkward atmosphere light, and comfortable— and also good at initiating a conversation, she always have a topic to talk to.

 

“If it's okay to ask, what did you do at Japan? Vacation?” The woman asked, looking intently at her. Chaeyeon nodded. “Kind of. I visited my sisters that was living there.” She replied.

 

“Oh, nice. But why do you look sad? Did i made you uncomfortable?” The woman asked once again with a worried frown. Chaeyeon immediately shook her head.

 

“No, it's just something happened.” She responded weakly, and prayed that the woman wont ask it. “How about you?” She added, trying to avoid the topic.

 

Fortunately, the stranger saw her reaction and didnt asked, instead, she replied. “Ahhh, i'm a model, went there because of modelling gigs.”

 

Chaeyeon wasnt suprised, the stranger is an eye-catcher. She got this monolid and sharp eyes that can make your legs into jelly when you made eye contact with her, a smooth and silky blonde dyed hair, button but proud nose,  thin red-ish lips, sharp features, fit body, and kind of tall. Even a few people are sparing a glance at her.

 

“Wow, i'm not suprised, to be honest.” Chaeyeon said, amazed, making the model chuckle.

 

“Oh, are you implying that i'm beautiful?” The woman asked, smirking. Chaeyeon blushed.

 

“Uhhh, yeah, well— i wont deny that because it's the truth.” She responded with a blush.

 

“Thanks, you looked beautiful also.” The women complimented her back. Chaeyeon halted on her steps and looked at the stranger, shocked, pointing at herself.

 

“Beautiful? Me? Funny.” She said plainly and shook her head once again. She heard a snort from the other woman.

 

“Your beauty caught my attention, and it pursued me to gain some balls to talk with you. I wouldnt let this chance slip into my hands. You're unique.” The stranger said, her eyes were sparkling. Chaeyeon decided to keep shut, and just blushed at the compliment.

 

After that they finally continued to walk and reached the exit, and stopped.

 

“Are you with someone?” The stranger asked, putting the bags down, carefully to the ground. Chaeyeon nodded. “Yeah, they were in the restroom and i would be waiting them here. Thanks for helping me.”

 

The stranger then gave her another charming grin. “I almost forgot!” She suddenly jolted, and extended her hand.

 

“My name is Kang Seulgi,” She said as she smiled brightly, and Chaeyeon immediately took her hand with her one and shook it. “Nice meeting you...” She paused giving the ash blonde haired a look.

 

“Oh... I'm Chaeyeon. Lee Chaeyeon.” She said and Seulgi smiled once again.

 

“Nice meeting you, Lee Chaeyeon-ssi. I'll be going now, i hope our paths will cross again. See you in some time.” Seulgi remarked before winking at her then walked away, leaving Chaeyeon dumbfounded.

 

“The heck just happened?” She whispered to herself and scratched her head.

 

She spotted the three after, waddling to get out of the crowd. Then, their driver approached them and helped to get the bags inside the car.

 

Chaeyeon said that they can drop her off to her apartment, earning a whine from the kids but understood after when they saw the older girl's weak and tired expression.

 

“I'll go to the house tomorrow, i just wanted to rest and unpack.” Chaeyeon mumbled, her voice was hoarse and she's rubbing her droopy eyes. Yujin smiled.

 

The taller girl helped her to gather a few bags and putted it inside the small room while the two kids slept in the car. Tired from traveling.

 

“Yeah, sure! Sleep well. I'll message you later then.” Yujin said before walking away, and the ash blonde haired girl went in to unpack her things first.

 

She then sighed in satisfaction when she finally rearranged her things after an hour and plopped her sore body to the bed, instantly closing her eyes and relaxing her tensed muscles. Exhausation hitted her, all she wanted is to sleep peacefully. She stayed awake last night because she was the one who packed all the belongings and waited for Sakura to come back but unfortunately she didnt and only received a message that she wont be flying with them and just leave her bags.

 

But before she could even drift to her dreamland, she heard a muffled knock on the door. Her droopy eyes slowly flattered open, and she scowled, annoyed.

 

She never invited nor expecting a visitor. It's impossible that it was her friends because she messaged them that dont bother her for the rest of the day and will meet with them tomorrow. Also, it's impossible that it was Yujin with the two kids because they would be loud and the person was awfully quiet.

 

Her eyes widened in realization.

 

Sakura.

 

Her body lit up and immediately ran to the door then opened it.

 

She frowned when she saw a figure, smaller than her. She then blinked. The unknown person was wearing a cap, a black trench coat, and a mask that was covering her face.

 

“Chaeyeon-ssi,” The person mumbled, making her almost jump. The voice was so familiar.

 

Then, suddenly took off her cap and ripped the mask away, revealing her face. Chaeyeon's mouth was agape when she saw a familiar figure.

 

“Yuri-ssi.” She whispered as Yuri fixed her messy bangs. The shorter girl grinned and the ash blonde haired girl stood there, antonished.

 

Yuri rubbed the bridge of her nose. “It's been a while, yes?” She said, smiling gently.

 

Chaeyeon was a little bit disappointed because she's expecting another person but she was glad it was Yuri somehow.

 

“Yeah. Come in,” She replied and widened the gap of the door so Yuri can come in. The shorter girl smiled once again and carefully, went inside the room.

 

Chaeyeon closed the door and Yuri gently took off her shoes and gazed at the small unit. “My unit was only small, you can sit at the couch.” She offered and pointed at the seat which Yuri went and sat there.

 

“I never minded it, i used to live in a place small like this. I'm not wealthy as you may think,” She remarked, her voice was gentle but husky as ever.

 

If you were wondering, Chaeyeon gave her address to Yuri when they talked, incase if she needed it. She also gave her number but never contacted her.

 

Chaeyeon made two coffees for them, and grabbed a box of cookies that she bought yesterday at some bakery. She placed it to the table before dragging a chair infront of the visitor who's already taking a sip from the cup.

 

“You knew what i like,” Yuri said. “Very impressing considering that we only met and went to café once.” She added, picking a cookie and took a bite on it, humming in delight when the sweetness invaded .

 

The taller girl smiled. “Well, it's what you ordered back then so i assumed.” She replied before grabbing her own cup.

 

She has a observing habit, she guess, even the smallest detail.

 

“Where did you go, Yuri-ssi? You've been missing for more than a month, you never contacted me too.” Chaeyeon started, staring at the shorter girl who's gaze was fixed on the closed television.

 

Yuri smiled a little. “Well, i did what Sakura told me, sorry i didnt contacted you, i've been busy.” She responded.

 

The ash blonde haired furrowed her. “You failed to mention your job to me, uhm, you cant answer it if you're not comfortable.” She said, gently, she doesnt want to push Yuri to answer it if she dont liked the idea.

 

“Oh yeah, right. I stayed at States while i was gone here, i'm working as a music producer and my new working partner was at States so i went there for a while.” Yuri replied and took a sip from her coffee again.

 

Chaeyeon almost choked. She was amazed and shocked. “Wow. That was pretty amazing.”

 

Yuri chuckled. “Yeah, i love my job.”

 

They talked for a while after that, constantly sipping to their own cups and biting the cookies. Chaeyeon also mentioned their quarrel and about Yokohama, The shorter girl's ears perked up to the mention of the family name. Yuri then shuffled to her seat, she looked serious.

 

“Hmm, i dont know how you should tame her, but i know my friend loves you so much— she wont be mad at you. Just give her a kiss.” Yuri answered, her lips curving into a tiny smirk. Chaeyeon snapped her gaze at her, shocked, and blushing.

 

“W-What do you mean—”

 

“So when will you tell me that you're her girlfriend? You werent really giving effort to hide it from me.” She added, chuckling. Chaeyeon sighed in defeat.

 

“You sounded so jealous when you're telling me the story of Mizu and Sakura-chan.” Yuri said, glancing at her. “You werent also careful at your words the first time we met. I know you're more than a friend to Sakura-chan. I saw how the way she looked at you even if it's only a second, there's something special. My advice for you is just to give her a few words and a sweet sweet kiss, and everything will be alright, Sakura is a er for affection.” She explained giving the blushing girl a thumbs up and a teasing smirk.

 

Chaeyeon bit her lower lip. “I didnt meant to hide it from you, sorry.” She apologized.

 

Yuri shook her head. “No, it's alright. I'm glad that someone finally made her way in to Sakura's heart again, she was literally crushed years ago, and you fixed her, made her felt loved again. I'm also relieved, i thought my friend was an emotionless robotic puppy, turns out she's still a human with feelings.” She choked out, eyes sparkling as tears was started to form. Chaeyeon just softly watched Yuri chuckle in happiness and cry in joy.

 

She probably loves Sakura so much. Chaeyeon knew there's a huge reason why Yuri left.

 

Yuri calmed down after a bit. “Sorry, i'm just really happy,” She mumbled before turning into serious mode which made Chaeyeon shiver.

 

“I know Mizu, and the Yokohamas. They've been haunting us since we're highschool. Mizu has a huge crush on Sakura when they first met in Mr. Miyawaki's birthday party, and since then she's been obssessing about her.” Yuri said, clenching her fist. “When Mizu heard the news about Anna and Sakura, she went to our school and made a scene, slapping Anna. Sakura-chan was angry. After that day, Mizu vanished and let them together in peace. Until that one certain day, when Sakura-chan finally graduated, and went to Korea. When Sakura-chan was gone, Riko's water broke and i took her to the hospital. Anna followed after but she was acting strange and after she saw Nako, she said she'll buy something outside— but she never came back. All of her things was gone to the dorm, and we cant even contact her nor her family. She disappeared like a bubble.” She explained further, taking a deep breath.

 

As Yuri told her the story, Chaeyeon tried to analyze. It was weird, the ash blonde haired girl thought.

 

Something is really weird.

 

The way Yuri talks about Anna, like she wasnt affected at all, like the mentioned woman wasnt a sensitive topic. Whenever Sakura heard that name, her brows will furrow and will try the avoid the topic as much as possible.

 

“I badly wanted to ask you why you left Sakura, but i think it's not the right time, yet?” Chaeyeon said, leaning further to the chair and there was a silence after. Yuri didnt answered.

 

The shorter girl's gaze was fixed on the wall. She kept mum, and Chaeyeon understood it and nodded, reassuringly before playing with her fingers. None of them dared to talk.

 

Yuri decided to break it and changed the topic.

 

“Oh, so you guys went to Japan... There's where you met Mizu, huh, she's everywhere.” She mumbled, suddenly, picking and shoving a whole piece of cookie onto .

 

“Yeah, we kind of. And actually, we just arrived here hours ago, i was about to rest when you came.” Chaeyeon revealed. Yuri gasped, and puckered her lips a bit.

 

“Sorry, i bothered you in the wrong time,” She said, but before Chaeyeon could reply 'it's okay', she added. “I wont take long here, i just wanted to say that i'll be talking with Sakura the day after tomorrow because i still have personal matters to do tomorrow. Help me?”

 

The shorter girl placed the empty cup and stood up before wearing her cap, instantly Chaeyeon stood up also. “Well, that's quick. But yeah sure, just message me and i'll try to help.” She then said and walked Yuri to the stairs.

 

“I'll be fine now, you can go back and rest. I apologize again and went here without any notice. See you later, Chaeyeon-ssi, thanks for the cookies and coffee. I surely liked it a lot.” Yuri said and smiled again before finally making her way to the stairs.

 

Chaeyeon sighed, before walking back to her room when Yuri's figure disappeared.

Just when she cleaned the cups and the left over cookies, her phone vibrated. It was from Yujin.

 

Yujin the hypher dog: Unnie! I finally contacted Sooyoung, she said that Sakura was dealing a few problems at the other company so she wouldnt be home until tomorrow :/ my cousin is so hard working af, cant you believe she's managing other companies other than her lovely airline T.T

 

Yujin the hypher dog: Oh, unnie, are u resting? Sowweeeee

 

Ahh, no it's fine i'm still awake.

 

And i'll be there at the house in afternoon since i'm with my friends at morning and lunch... :]

 

Yujin the hypher dog: ur aliveeeeee :D


Yujin the hypher dog: u gonna be with Minjoo? AKA The love of my life? Can i tag along?

 

Nah, take care of Nako and Hiichan. You can see my friend after, i know you'll be on a date with her later

 

Yujin the hypher dog: ehhhhh? how did u know!? But fine. Rest now, i wont be bothering u anymore n sorry unnie i have sinned you'll know tomz :[

 

Okay??? you should rest too

 

She then putted her cellphone at the table before wrapping her self to the comforter, humming in delight and satisfaction.


Sakura, Sakura, Sakura.

 

Chaeyeon drifted to dreamland with Sakura on her head, and dreamed about her.

 

 

(Unknown to her, the mentioned woman was also was thinking about her, even if the director of the company was already scolding her, she couldnt care less. Chaeyeon never left her mind since then. She could only think of her girlfriend who's upset with her, she cant even believe it— her company was facing some problems but she cant even bring herself to be serious and fix it.

Chaeyeon was more worth it to think of than this petty company.

She cant focus because her heart was full of guilt.

She thought for a second, was Chaeyeon thinking about her too?)

 

“Cheer up, baby!” Eunbi tried to enlighten Chaeyeon's sour mood then Yena piped in.

 

“Cheer up baby~ Cheer up baby!~” She sang, even doing the signature dance move of the popular song but Chaeyeon wasnt amused at all, she didnt payed her attention to them.

 

She kept poking the piece of meat while frowning, her eyes not leaving at the plate. She was aware at the effort of her friends trying to cheer her up, but she cant bring to genuinely smile at them because it's just going to be a fake one.

 

“Ugh, i dont know why you're grumpy at all!” Yena finally surrendered, slamming her hand on the table. “Arent you supposed to be happy because you met your sisters? Yah, Lee Chaeyeon answer me.” She added, her cheeks puffing.

 

Chaeyeon just sighed and continued doing what she was doing. The squad was confused minus Eunbi, the girl knew what happened and trying to light her mood up.

 

“If you kept poking the food and wont eat it, give it to me.” Hyewon said, growling. She was displeased at what Chaeyeon have been doing with the food.

 

The ash blonde haired girl, stopped poking it with the fork and putted it down to the table before gently pushing the plate to Hyewon's side. The glutton's eyes lit up and clapped, she was delightened— then dug in, not wasting any second.

 

Chaewon was quiet as usual but secretly observing the girl while Minjoo looked up over her phone, probably texting her girlfriend. “I asked Yujin why you're acting like that and she said that she doesnt have any clue? I dont fall for her lies, she knows something.” The girl said before crossing her arms.

 

Eunbi looked over her, worried. Finally, Chaeyeon spoke up, not wanting to make her friends worry.

 

“I— I just, i feel dont exactly well today.” She finally muttered.

 

Yena leaned over her. “Do you want to go home? We'll take you there.” She offered, visibly worried.

 

Chaeyeon weakly chuckles, pushing Yena's face away from her, making the duck-like girl scoot away from her with her signature pout.

 

“It's okay, let's just eat and stroll around.” She said, sighing before taking sip from her juice.

 

Chaewon suddenly stood up, making all of the attention turn to her and out of nowhere grabbed Chaeyeon's wrist, dragging her to the restroom.

 

All of them was in awe and just stared at the two Chaes disappear to the bathroom.

 

“Chaewon?” The ash blonde haired girl asked, worried. The latter only crossed her arms over her chest and leaned her body to the sink, staring at her intently.

 

“I know everything,” She gasped out making Chaeyeon confused.

 

The orange haired girl rolled her eyes. “I cant believe you hid it from me, from us. If i didnt threatened that puppy, i would be only suspecting until now.” She said, huffing.

 

Chaeyeon cant process what had her friend said. “Huh?”

 

Chaewon grunted and face palmed. “I knew that you and Sakura-chan are dating.”

 

The ash blonde haired girl just blinked in confusion before breaking into a grin. “I kinda expected it. I know that i cant hide anything from you, youre smart and got this sharp observing eyes.”

 

You can hide anything to Chaewon. She can read you like a book. She maybe not so dead-smart, but her scanning eyes was sharp like a sword.

 

“But why though? I even threatened Yujin to know the full story, she just learned it also less than week ago?” Chaewon asked, eyebrows furrowing.

 

Oh, that's the sin Yujin was talking about

 

Chaeyeon cleared ready to tell their story. And she did, she explained everything even their situation today. Chaewon was bewildered, her eyes was wide and was agape the whole time.

 

She told Chaewon that she's scared if the people learned their relationship, that the people will criticize them, hate them even if Chaeyeon was ready to announce it, there's some predators lurking somehwere around. All they wanted is peace. How Sakura agreed to the idea because she didnt want her girlfriend being followed by some crappy and crazy reporters everyday although she can provide bodyguards for her, her safety was still unsure and decided just to keep it a secret and play safe. Plus, someone was just watching their every move.

 

“Nice move... But i didnt liked the idea of yours. Thrill my . I almost got nuts when i saw you two glancing each other with those heart eyes and how Sakura-chan changed a lot when you came! Tch.” Chaewon as the taller girl finally finished explaining. She fixed her posture and faced Chaeyeon again.

 

“Now, what you'll gonna do? That Yozakima Misun is such a .” She growled making Chaeyeon chuckle.

 

“It's Yokohama Mizu, but okay.”

 

“She'll face my fists when she ruined your relationship with Saku-chan.”

 

“She's way taller than you, i doubt you cant reach her face.” Chaeyeon joked before chuckling again. Chaewon whined.

 

“But seriously, you guys needed to fix that stupid problem. And you need to tell our friends soon, they're oblivious.” The orange haired girl added and Chaeyeon nodded with a smile.

 

“Give me time.” She answered and suddenly someone knocked the door, and there was a muffled voice can be heard outside.

 

“Hey! Y'all taking a long time there. Are you two ting or something!? Oh my god, please be decent, we're on other place!” Yena's shout can be heard and the two inside the bathroom face palmed before nodding to each other.

 

Chaeyeon opened the door, Yena was infront of them, raising a brow and pouting at them. She glanced at her watch.

 

“You two have been there for almost an hour? What did you guys did?” She asked. The Chaes shrugged and Chaewon shoved Yena away so there would be way to walk on to.

 

Chaeyeon just wrapped her arms to her sulking friend and dragged her back to the table. “Just girl's talk.” She replied with a wink.

 

When they arrived at the table, Minjoo was whining. Not long after that, they left the restaurant and continued their hang out.

 

In the middle of walking around the park, Chaeyeon received a messages from Yujin.

 

Yujin the hypher dog: Unnie! Sakura-chan just arrived here minutes ago and she looked so grumpy today, like she would hunt someone, it's kinda terrifying unnie.... Its like the CEO Sakura huhuhu but in a bad bad mood

 

Yujin the hypher dog: she ignored me and went up to the two kids :/ she kissed Nako in the forehead, and she ruffled Hiichan's hair but she didnt even smiled a bit!

 

Yujin the hypher dog: but hey! She really brought Meowmeow!!!!!!!! yeet! And she hissed at me when i tried to coo her from her cage smh

 

Yujin the hypher dog: unnie, she asked me where are you and replied that you werent here but it worsened her dampen mood T-T she's more grumpier now omg

 

Yujin the hypher dog: she just growled, and sat on the couch, clutching her head while closing her eyes and oh! her brows was formed in a deep furrow. she looked so sTRESSED and a werewolf that would rip you into pieces if you go near her

 

Yujin the hypher dog: i've never seen her like this unnie even the workers was confused and scared at her rn her dark aura can be felt around the house it made our shiver tf

 

Yujin the hypher dog: unnie i'm UNCOMFORTABLE and TERRIFIED pls go here sooner or she's gonna attack me

 

When Chaeyeon finally finished reading Yujin's panicked texts, she halted, and Hyewon noticed her. “You okay?” The girl asked, munching on her waffles.

 

She looked up and greeted by her friends' worried expression. “I will tell you guys later or better, in person tomorrow. I really need to go, i'll treat you guys next time and i'm so sorry.” She explained, hastily and before any one of them could mutter she dashed out of the park, hailing a cab and gave the address.

 

She whipped her phone down to reply to the terrified puppy.

 

Hey, try to watch the wolf closely, i'm on my way

welp, here u go. i supposed to be updating last friday but i decided to write the next chap too (oops!) but i will be posting it on wednesday or earlier since i'm still editing it.

sorry if you guys waited long, we have exams and thankfully its over so yey!!!!!!!

and oof, the new character is seulgi! she wasnt just an extra either lol

And hey, Yuri and Wonyoung will appear often but i'm still unsure of where chap. But the giant baby wasnt still mentioned in this chap but i promise in the future, she'll be there now :] and i apologize for the lack of chaekkura content here.

Hshdjsshhes and advance warning for the next chap. but i wouldnt say much, just wait lol. all i spoil is, it will be kkuchaeng centric

And another info, Chaeyeon's parents wont much appear but they would be often mentioned, they will not play a major role here unlike Sakura's father, he got a big role here. He's a mastermind (oops)

That would be all, see yah soon!!!! >:D

P.S.

SEE THAT KKUCHAEN PIC? THEY SIGNALLED ME AGAIN TO UPDATE IM—but sorry to disappoint y'all if there werent any chaekkura here, i'm focusing on chaeyeon's perspective and revealings.