thirteen

babysitter [UNDER MAJOR EDITING]

“What? Is your boss serious? Why at the sudden request though!” Yena cant help but to ask.

 

Chaeyeon finally told them the meet up. The girls were shocked especially Chaewon.

 

She and Sakura talked about it earlier, and discussed. The reason they will use is:

 

“Well, she said i can request anything i wanted so she can repay my kindness by taking care of her daughter well. And i answered that she'll treat us lunch or anything, that's all.” Chaeyeon replied to her older friend.

 

The girls was suspicious at first but when the food was suddenly mentioned they agreed especially Hyewon, she agreed in a heartbeat. While Eunbi was playing along, she and Chaeyeon talked over the phone before class.

 

And the orange haired? She was just silent and thinking deeply. The reason sounds odd. She maybe worked for Sakura for only a mean time but she know what's her personality and attitude, and it was different than this. Maybe, Sakura changed a lot. And someone might be the reason.

 

She cant help but to stare at her ash blonde friend, the taller girl looked happy while saying the details and the spark on her eyes, says it all. But she cant just jump into a conclusion, even though it was possible.

 

“I didnt know Sakura-chan changed a lot. She hates socializing. I have no idea how you forced her to do this.” Chaewon finally spoke for the first time. She watched Chaeyeon's reaction.

 

The ash blonde haired girl felt nervous suddenly, Chaewon was staring at her deeply. “Ahh y-yeah! I didnt actually expected that she has this soft spot also. But she agreed nonetheless.” She reasoned. She practiced earlier at class on how would she answer Chaewon's possible questions.

 

The orange haired didnt looked satiesfied at the answer but nodded before continuing eating her food and threw another question at her. “Where and When?” She said, softly.

 

Chaeyeon took that as an approval. She grinned widely. “Tomorrow! Since it's Saturday. And where? Just there at the PD Mall.” She replied. The girls were shocked, especially Hyewon because she had expected that they will take them into a fancy buffet or any place that was fancy.

 

Hyewon was too disappointed. She thought Chaeyeon's boss is rich RICH, like insanely rich, but she will just take them into a mall? She also heard from Chaeyeon that her boss was a CEO of an Airline. The girl couldnt help but to drop her smile, the mall sounds good but she wanted to experience expensive foods.

 

“Ehhh? Mall only? I thought your boss is a CEO?” Hyewon whined, resting her chin at the table as she pouted. Yena just ruffled her hair and nodded in agreement.

 

“Yeah. Shouldnt it be to some restaurant that only can rich peope can eat?” Yena said.

 

Chaeyeon scratched her head. “Well, Sakura-chan isnt that fancy. She just want to go where is simple but worth it, so i picked the mall. Every food what we'll get there was on her.” She replied, and watched how Hyewon's emotionless eyes turned into a bright and sparkling one.

 

The said girl jolted and raised her fist in the air. “Yes! Free foods!” She cried.

 

Maybe Sakura was an angel that fell from heaven, Hyewon thought. She tend to like the person who treat her food, quickly even if she havent met them personally. Food is life, she said.

 

While Yena, she wasnt convinced how come the one of the most popular and richest person in the country/countries was only taking them into a mere mall? Isnt that a little bit dangerous to be out in the public also? Was her boss was only taking them as a joke?

 

“Uhm, no offense or anything but only a mall? She's really rich and she can only afford to take us to the mall?” She cant help but to ask, not trying to be sound offended. When Chaeyeon was about to answer the orange head beated her to it.

 

“Dont be offended or disappointed because a rich woman was only taking us to the mall. Sakura-chan grew up without her father's wealth, so she's used to be doing simplest things. And she just wanted to fit in to our worlds. I'm really glad that she took us to much simplier place than those fancy places that where you wanted to go because it meant she doesnt want to show off how wealthy she is. Let's just be grateful that she's putting effort to meet us, being CEO is hard. Please, appreciate her instead.” Chaewon answered without looking up to her food. All of them was speechless.

 

Chaeyeon was the first one to react and slowly clapped. “There you go! She said it. So, Yena, are you still in?” The ash blonde haired girl turned to her dazed friend.

 

Yena slowly pouted. “Of course. Are you two mad at me?” She asked, lowly. Chaeyeon and Chaewon looked at each other and giggled at her friend's worry.

 

“We? Mad at you? Hahahaha, we cant do that, Yena. We just simply answered your question.” The ash blonde haired girl said and leaned over to pinch Yena's cheek.

 

They continued talking about the details after that, they were all excited to meet Nako mostly, and they admitted that they still feel scared meeting their boss even though the woman will treat them food. At the middle of the conversation, Minjoo appeared. The mentioned girl was excused all day from class because she needed to practice the piece she will play at the piano competition that will be held next week. Minjoo and a another girl named Dahyun were the representative of the school.

 

“Oh god! I'm so hungry, Mr. Hwang wont let us go until we perfect the piece.” Minjoo said and tiredly sat beside Eunbi who's patting her back. “I see y'all busy talking, may i ask what's happening? I'm missing out lately.” She added, cracking her stiff fingers.

 

Chaeyeon pushed the tray with foods to the newly arrived girl and gave her a smile. “Eat first, and i'll explain it to you as you eat. I hope you're free tomorrow even just for two hours or something.” She said as she watched her friend hastily took out the sandwich from it's wrapper.

 

“Oh yeah, about that. Luckily, i'm free for tomorrow. Mr. Hwang and Mrs. Do  will attend a seminar tomorrow, and decided to let us rest for a day.” The younger girl replied and took a big bite on her sandwich, humming in delight.

 

The ash blonde haired girl clapped and beamed. “Perfect!” She shouted. Then, proceeded to tell Minjoo the plan tomorrow.

 

The younger girl agreed to it immediately and werent suspicious about it. She understood the effort of Sakura quickly than Yena, she's even happy that Sakura will take them to somewhere more normal and appreciated her that she was not showing her wealth by taking them to some boring expensive place.

 

“I'm excited for tomorrow!” Minjoo said while giggling. And the conversation went on.

 

 

After Chaeyeon's last class, she immediately bid goodbye to her friends and went to her usual routine, going to Sakura's house. Babysitting Nako is still her job, of course.

 

When she reached the gates, she was shocked when she saw a familiar person standing there and the poor human was being crowded.

 

The person was annoyed at the attention that she gathered for standing outside the gate, and trying to shove them away but the students were just continued bothering her and asking for her number. Chaeyeon cant help but to chuckle.

 

“Yah, Ahn Yujin.” She spoke and the tall girl immediately turned at her direction. Yujin smiled instantly when she spotted the familiar ash blonde haired girl and pushed her self out of the crowd.

 

She struggled at bit but she managed to do it anyway, some girls gave up on bothering Yujin and there were still some trying but the tall girl ignored them anyway. Chaeyeon greeted her with a teasing smile. “Ooh, Ahn Yujin, you're pretty popular at girls, hmm? What a charmer.” She said while grinning.

 

The taller girl groaned. “I hate it, i dont want their attention. Can you tell them to go away, unnie? They've been annoying me here for almost half an hour now.” She whispered, begging. Chaeyeon just chuckled and decided to help the poor girl out.

 

“Hey, guys. Please stop bothering this girl here. She eats the candy off the floor.” She said and earned a playful slap at Yujin. The girls gasped and hesitated but slowly, they left one by one until no one left. They all looked disappointed and sad.

 

“Yah, unnie!” The taller girl whined, and crossed her arms while Chaeyeon just laughed at her, amused.

 

“What? You said i need to help you. I just did what you want me to do.” She said, trying to hold her laugh so Yujin wont be sad but the taller girl pouted. “Now that girls will think i really eat candies off the floor!” Yujin said.

 

The ash blonde haired girl tiptoed and ruffled her hair and pinched her cheek. “But it was really the truth. Anyway, why are you here?” She asked trying to change the topic.

 

Yujin paused for a while before rubbing her arm awkwardly. “W-Well, i met up with a friend that go here and decided to wait for you since i'll be going to Kkura-unnie's also.” She stuttered and smiled so stiff.

 

Something was weird and off, Chaeyeon noticed but she decided to shrug it off since she's not the type who really stick her nose on someone else's business and Yujin also looked nervous. The ash blonde haired girl nodded and gestured her to start walking now, and they did. They walked in silence until Chaeyeon spoke.

 

“You and your cousin are really a charmer. It really flows from the blood, huh?” She broke the silence. Yujin scoffed beside her, she hated being compared with her hag cousin.

 

“Heh. I'm much better than her!” She said, huffing in annoyance. Chaeyeon laughed. Teasing Yujin was always been fun since the taller girl was easy to be annoyed, just like Sakura. She and Sakura had many similarities, from appeal, personality, and attitude. They just wont admit. Sometimes, they even think a like. They also share the same attractive smile that will make guys and girls fell in love with them, although, Yujin has dimples making her more charming.

 

“I'll just agree on that then. Speaking of Sakura, did she mentioned something for tomorrow?” She asked, and she saw Yujin hummed, trying to think. Yujin shook her head, Sakura havent still told her then.

 

“Why?”

 

“You'll know from her.” She just said, and they finally reached the place where they can hail a cab but there's a familiar car parking on the side. If Chaeyeon wasnt wrong, that was Sakura's other car. And as soon as she thought of that Nako came out from the passenger seat, suprising them both.

 

The little girl run towards them and jumped into Chaeyeon's arms. Sakura came out after, wearing a mask then went to them, she was shocked as well when she saw her idiot cousin. “Dog, why are you here?” She asked. Yujin growled at her when the latter called her dog again.

 

“I'm the one who supposed to be asking that to you, hag, not the other way around!” The taller girl shouted, raising her brows up. Chaeyeon and Nako just watched them argued at the streets. While Sakura scoffed under her mask.

 

“We're fetching Chaeyeon, got a probem with that?” She fired back, crossing her arms.

 

“And i went here to get Chaeyeon-unnie also, got a problem with that?” Yujin huffed then smirked, like she's mocking Sakura.

 

The older's eyes widened and then turned into glares. “Why the—”

 

“Okay, enough. You two are making a scene here, please be ashamed.” Chaeyeon finally intervened. The people who's passing by the streets were giving them a weird look.

 

The cousins stopped almost immediately and they looked like a guilty puppies making Nako and Chaeyeon chuckle. The ash blonde haired girl pointed the car, “Can we go in now?” She asked. Sakura nodded eagerly. “Yeah yeah! Just a second.” Sakura responded and ran quickly to the car to open the door for her.

 

Chaeyeon passed the child to Yujin, because Nako said she wanted to sit with her then went in to the car. The two followed after, Yujin even poked her tongue out to annoy Sakura more when she opened the door for them because the taller girl knew she cant fight back because Chaeyeon was watching them from inside.

 

 

The whole ride wasnt quiet nor awkward. Yujin was noisy as usual and Nako will scream so loud when the taller girl would make a corny joke. Even Chaeyeon almost died of laughing. While, Sakura, she's just frowning and pouting. She cant laugh at the jokes because her girlfriend's attention were all on her dork cousin.

 

They talk, yes, but for only a short time because Yujin will throw another joke making Chaeyeon turn to her again. She's craving for Chaeyeon's attention.

 

She never gets jealous to anyone, even when she and Anna was a thing back then, she never felt so jealous if Anna was with other people but now, she easily get triggered or jealous when someone was only glancing at Chaeyeon. Heck, she even felt jealous at her cousin.

 

She has never felt this urge to be so possessive on someone.

 

What's mine, is mine. What's yours, is yours.

 

Sakura wont admit that she's quite possessive when it comes to Chaeyeon. If she doesnt know Yujin all of her life, she might just punch her out of jealousy.

 

But Sakura can go off, action speaks louder than words anyway.

 

She cant just do a sweet gesture like holding hands with Chaeyeon because Yujin might suspect something on them, her girlfriend wouldnt like that, of course Yujin might know something was going on them but she doesnt know the full story yet.

 

After that half hour long hell drive, they arrived at the Miyawaki Mansion. Sakura tried hard not to look sad while they got off her car.

 

When they reached the usual living room, Yujin suddenly suggested something because it'll be boring just playing games at the house. “How about let's go to the Airport! Chaeyeon-unnie, did you know? Kkura-chan built this rooftop there where you can eat, cook, or play around and she also have this room exclusive only for us, we can watch movies or play videogames there. This house is getting plain.” She said, and Nako nodded happily. Sakura narrowed her eyes on her cousin.

 

Before the older woman can speak Chaeyeon gasped. “Really!? Can we really?” She asked, clapping her hand like a toddler.

 

Sakura sighed, she cant say no to Chaeyeon and Nako, anyway.

 

“Sure, i cant refuse. Change clothes first. But Nako, take a bath, okay?” She said, softly. Yujin and Nako high fived.

 

Chaeyeon has a problem. She doesnt have any clothes here to wear though. She's only wearing her uniform now, and it barely made her warm, she wont last long at the rooftop wearing this kind of clothes. Like Sakura was reading her mind, she suddenly spoke. “You can borrow mine.” She said.

 

The two youngest shrugged before dashing to the second floor, leaving the couple there. Chaeyeon was thinking deeply while the other girl just watched her.

 

It'll be the first time going into Sakura's building and office, so she's happy. She always wanted to know what her office looked like. She was too busy thinking that she didnt even felt Sakura held her wrist and pulled her closer then stole a kiss from her lips.

 

The sudden kiss caught her off guard and jolted away from Sakura in shock, while covering her lips. The woman was just chuckling and gestured her to come near her but Chaeyeon didnt even moved an inch then looked around, panicking.

 

“Sakura!” She hissed after checking that no one saw them while the older woman laughed at her and walked towards her. The latter gently grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug.

 

Chaeyeon awkwardly placed her hand at Sakura's back. “W-What's wrong?” She said, softly. The older woman was acting weird today.

 

“Nothing. I just wanted to hug you.” The older woman replied and kissed her cheek before breaking the hug. Chaeyeon looked at her with worried eyes. “Eh?” She muttered.

 

Sakura then shrugged. “Well, i cant do that if Nako and Yujin was around. So, i took this oppurtunity.” She answered before dragging the ash blonde haired upstairs, to her room. She let her girlfriend sit on the couch and gave her some mangas to read while she will find a suitable clothes for Chaeyeon to wear.

 

The older woman stood infront of her hundreds or thousands of clothes and started scanning. She needs a warm and comfortable outfit one because she doesnt want the ash blonde hair to feel cold, especially they will go to the rooftop of her building at evening.

 

She didnt took long finding because she knew her girlfriend's style. Of course, Sakura's an observant person, even if she just met a stranger, she can already point her/his interest and attitude. And whenever she checks out Chaeyeon in the past (she still checks her out) kind of helped also. She got out of her walk-in closet holding the clothes with her hands and spotted Chaeyeon laughing about something— no, at someone.

 

Her eyes widened in shock when she saw what her girlfriend was looking at to. “Where did you found that!?” She shrieked and ran towards her. The ash blonde haired girl glanced at her and immediately hid the special thing behind her and played innocent. “The what? It's nothing.” She lied, smiling like an idiot.

 

What Chaeyeon had found was Sakura's old photo. She spotted it at the floor, its half was already been pinned by the couch. And if the ash blonde haired wasnt wrong, Sakura's about around ten that time and she's wearing this cute nerdy glasses. It's cute and hilarous since it really shows how big Sakura's ears plus she's also in a ponytail in that picture.

 

Chaeyeon didnt expected that the older woman would caught her. She planned to keep the photo and put it on the back of her phone.

 

Sakura huffed. “I saw that! Give me my ugly photo back!” She said while pouting and tossed the clothes at the couch, beside the grinning ash blonde haired girl before walking infront of her. Chaeyeon just gave her a sweet smile and ran away from the couch.

 

“Let me keep it! You're cute back then, Kkura-chan!” She teased before finally taking out the photo and slid it behind the case of her phone.

 

The older woman gasped. “Give it back, i look ugly there!” She said before chasing her playful girlfriend around her room. Chaeyeon laughed.

 

“No, you look adorable there! Let your girlfriend keep it.” The ash blonde haired girl shouted while trying to escape from Sakura's who's following right behind her.

 

They chased around for a minute until Sakura felt tired already while Chaeyeon was still energetic and athletic she is.

 

Sakura stopped and sat on the bed, panting quietly while Chaeyeon was even dancing weirdly while waiting for the older woman to chase her. But she suddenly felt guilty when she saw Sakura's state, so she finally gave up and slowly strides towards her. She poked Sakura's cheek, “Oi, are you—” her sentence was been stopped when the woman suddenly grabbed her arm and pulled her down to the bed together with her.

 

She yelped when Sakura suddenly hovered ontop of her. The woman was smirking then chuckled. “Gotcha'.” She muttered before leaning down for a kiss.

 

She felt Chaeyeon smiled into the kiss and finally responded, even wrapping her arms to the older's neck, pulling her closer.

 

It was just sweet and simple, just enough for Chaeyeon to finally understand why Sakura's been sulking ever since in the car ride. The woman was asking for attention and affection that she couldnt give because Yujin was there with them.

 

Sakura's lips was soft and sweet as always, they've maybe kissed twice or thrice but the feelings was still like when they shared their first one. They're still inexperienced, but that didnt stopped them by kissing each other with their whole heart, their instinct wasnt failing them, anyway.

 

Sakura pulled away a few seconds later so they can catch her breath and so they could also change clothes now. She still wants more, she will admit that, but she needed to control herself because her cousin and daughter was only around somewhere. She fluttered her eyes open and met with Chaeyeon's delicate ones, she cant help but to smile and tucked the hair that was covering her face.

 

She cant help but to admire and fall harder. Only Lee Chaeyeon can make her feel like this, she's so whipped for the ash blonde haired. Whenever she see the younger girl, she felt so happy and jittery, even thinking of her girlfriend never fails to bring a smile on her face. She studied all the details around her face while Chaeyeon just looked at her lovingly and there's a gentle smile plastered on her lips.

 

“Your eyes, nose, cheeks, lips— everything about you. Those are only mine to touch and kiss. Only mine. I wont hesitate to beat someone up to death when they touched you without your and my permission. Get that, wifey?” She mumbled softly before leaning down again to place a kiss on Chaeyeon's forehead.

 

Call her possessive, jealous, selfish, and anything you wanted to, but she doesnt want her girl near to some stranger. Afterall, Miyawaki Sakura is only for Lee Chaeyeon and Lee Chaeyeon is only for Miyawaki Sakura.

 

And oh, did Sakura mentioned she doesnt like sharing? She wont let someone steal Chaeyeon away from her or it'll be a war.

 

Chaeyeon never felt so safe and loved. She never thought she'll get this lucky at Sakura. The older woman was full-package, every person wanted to be with her. There's so many people in this planet yet she chose this broke girl that was babysitting her daughter, funny.

 

“Heh, whatever. You sound possessive there, by the way.” Chaeyeon remarked, giggling cutely. Sakura grinned and said, “I'll take it as a compliment. And, i'm just being protective to what's mine.” Before placing another quick kiss at the younger's lips before finally getting off above her.

 

“We should get changing now. I'll change inside the bathroom and you'll be changing at my closet.” Sakura said before helping Chaeyeon get off the bed. The ash blonde haired girl nodded before picking up the clothes Sakura picked for her and went to the closet, still smiling widely.

 

The older woman grinned like an idiot and stared at the door, lovingly. “Ahh, Lee Chaeyeon.” She whispered to herself, shaking her head as she grabbed the clothes she got for herself and went to the bathroom to change.

 

 

They finally arrived at the Airport which Sakura owns. There's this parking lot that was only exclusive for the V.I.Ps and the CEO herself, that Chaeyeon didnt knew it existed. It was located infront of the building where most of the important people of the Airline stays. The security was also heavy as well, you cant really go in if Sakura doesnt know you.

 

When they got off the car, Chaeyeon's jaw dropped. The building looked nice and awesome. The three almost left her out because they went in to the place casually, she just followed behind like a puppy. The employees looked like they've also stopped what they're doing just to greet their chairwoman.

 

Some people started whispering into each other when they spotted a unfamiliar woman trailing behind them. Guessing if what's her relation at their CEO. But she payed no mind to it as Sakura wanted her to do.

 

They reached the wide elevator and got in, the bodyguard named Sungjae pressed the button with 'CEO' engraved on it. She heard Yujin snickered beside her.

 

“I'll tour you around here someday.” The taller girl said, making Sakura snap her head to her.

 

“What are you looking at, hag? You still need to do your job, so me and Nako will be her tour guide in the future.” Yujin remarked when she felt her cousin's intense gaze on her. Sakura could huff until they finally reached the CEO's floor.

 

As Chaeyeon expected it, the room was so huge and expensive. She was speechless. Everything looked organized and glamorous. She took a step to scan the whole room further. It has this cozy vibe that will make you really feel comfortable. There's also this huge airplane statue in the middle and the Airline's logo carved in silver.

 

“This is my office— weird how Sooyoung was not around, i wanted you to meet my secretary.” Sakura suddenly spoke behind her and the ash blonde haired turned around. The bodyguard was no where to be seen and Yujin was already playing with the plane figures beside while Nako was at Sakura's expensive swivel chair, spinning it lightly.

 

Chaeyeon slowly walked towards her table and examined it, she thought it will be messy since she needed to sign and read many paperworks but it was suprisingly neat. There's also a huge glass window at the back of where the table was located. You can watch the Airplanes landing and flying away from the port. It was an amazing view, you can also see the exact airport from there. Plus, it's getting darker so the lights was around the place and the stars are starting to appear at the sky. It was a beautiful scenery.

 

Sakura must be watching the planes land or fly everyday, she just needed to turn her swivel chair and she can freely watch it

 

“You have an amazing view here.” She spoke when Sakura walked beside her to join watching the happenings below. She heard the older woman chuckled.

 

“I know, when i'm tired or bored, i'll just turn around and watch my planes. In day and if the sunlight was too bright, i would just put the blinds on.” She replied and sat to the mini couch that was displayed just right to the glass.

 

Chaeyeon smiled before walking around the spacious room, she also spotted some photos of Sakura with some business partners or whatever was that. And there's no photo that she's smiling, she's just wearing this blank face like when she first met her.

 

“She looks so scary, right?” Yujin suddenly popped out of nowhere and started mocking Sakura. The ash blonde haired girl wouldnt deny it, her girlfriend looked so scary.

 

“Yeah, she looked like she will eat someone alive.” The older girl said, before chuckling.

 

She just continued lurking around Sakura's office, while Yujin and Nako guiding her, they even showed the exclusive room which was also cool. It was only small but there's no floor, because it was all covered by some futons and pillows. Then there's this gigantic T.V. attached on the wall and in the corner, the controllers, and discs was there. They didnt stayed there much longer though because Sakura finally decided to go at the rooftop they were referring to.

 

They went to the elevator again, and Sakura tapped a keycard at the scanner and the elevator started going up again.

 

When it opened, they were greeted by the stars, and plane noises.

 

Sakura walked first to set up the chair and table, and the two youngest ran to the corner to look what's happening below. While, Chaeyeon slowly walked to the middle, scanning the unfamiliar surroundings. The rooftop was wide. But what had shocked her was the helicopter at the left side corner.

 

It was just a ordinary rooftop, but except for that it's wide and the helicopter resting on it's place.

 

“It's a bit noisy but that's normal here.” Sakura spoke while setting up the grill. How unsual. Hanging out at the workplace sounds so weird.

 

“It's fine.” She replied, smiling. The older woman suddenly turned at the helicopter before pointing it.

 

“Someday, i'll take you on a ride with that.” She said, chuckling. Chaeyeon gasped. “For real? You know how to manage planes and helicopters?” The younger asked while Sakura nodded in response.

 

“Well yeah, i mean, i'm a CEO of an Airline plus my dream was to be a pilot when i was younger.” She said before gesturing her to come closer and Chaeyeon did. The wind blew gently as walked down, it was a cold night but she felt so warm because she's wearing one of Sakura's jacket.

 

The woman suddenly backhugged her making Chaeyeon panic a little. Sakura felt it and just tightened her hold to the younger's waist. “Dont worry, they're still busy counting the planes. I just felt really cold.” Sakura whispered as she rested her chin to the ash blonde haired girl's broad shoulders.

 

It's not just that, she's afraid that the older woman will notice the racing beat of her heart. She still feel nervous whenever Sakura's close to her. Unknown to her, Sakura felt it, but decided to ignore it and focused in feeling the heartbeat.

 

They didnt stayed for that long, Sakura needed to grill some meat for their dinner and walked Chaeyeon at the chair before going back to the grill. As for Nako and Yujin, they were still busy counting the planes but they gave up after.

 

They watched Sakura grill meat and talked a lot. Chaeyeon spaced out a bit because she will constantly think of what will happen tomorrow, but she enjoyed it nonetheless.

 

After Sakura finished grilling, they immediately dug in because they're so hungry. Yujin choked not once but thrice because she would talk even if was full. Chaeyeon was in-charge of harshly patting her back.

 

And that was it, nothing much special happened. They did star-gazing after they finished eating, they just lied down there under the night sky. Sakura would steal a kiss at Chaeyeon's cheek when the giant puppy wasnt looking at their side plus she's too busy with her cellphone. Nako always caught them red-handed though, the child would throw them smirks and teasing look whenever she catches them.

 

That's that. They went home before ten and dropped Chaeyeon off her apartment.

 

She slept with a smile plastered on her lips that night.

 

I know the chap wasnt the meeting part but lemme explain!

I didnt knew that i wrote this many, i also didnt expected that i'll write many parts before the meeting part. So, i decided it to cut this on two parts so you guys wont have a hard time reading and also i wouldnt have a hard time editing the mistakes in the future. And i focused on how Sakura treat her gf ;) lol

It's been week/s since i update so i wanna give you longer chapter but i over-wrote so much 💀 i'll post the second update for today a little while! Pardon the mistakes.

Sorry again 😩

Please comment your thoughts and follow me in twitter for updates!

twt: @rosesrunaway_