ten

babysitter [UNDER MAJOR EDITING]

“Eunbi-unnie.” Chaeyeon called the older girl who's busy typing something on her laptop.

 

“Hmm?” Eunbi hummed in response, not averting her gaze on the screen.

 

The ash blonde haired girl awkwardly rubbed her nose and shifted closer to Eunbi. “I would like to tell you something.” She mumbled.

 

“Go on.” The older said, still not giving Chaeyeon a glance.

 

Chaeyeon scratched her napeand bit her lower lip, hesitating to tell Eunbi. “Uhhh...— Unnie. S-Sakura-chan kind of... confessed to m-me— yesterday.” She stuttered, closing her eyes and expected that the older will shout at her.

 

Eunbi stopped typing and slowly turned her head at the younger girl. “Oh. What did she confessed to you? That she's a secret mafia boss or a kidnapper? Oh my god! She kidnapped the child, Nako!?” The older girl shouted even shaking Chaeyeon's shoulders who's looking at her in confusion.

 

“What!? No! She confessed that... uhhh—” Chaeyeon blushed, not knowing what words to use.

 

“She confessed that...? Come on, Chae! I dont like suspense!” She yelled before going closer at the tensed younger girl.

 

“S-She said i'm more than special to her and that she wanted me with her in the future!” Chaeyeon finally blurted out, flushed while Eunbi just stared at her, not amused.

 

The older girl leaned back. “I dont like jokes too, Chaeyeon. Psh, you're wasting my time. Play with someone else.” She said before comtinuing typing at her laptop again.

 

The younger girl groaned in frustration. Eunbi wont believe her but she's just telling the truth though. She thought the girl would understand and believe her since she's the only one who knew how she feels for Sakura.

 

“Aish, no! Ugh, nevermind. But i'm freaking serious right now! It's unbelievable but Eunbi-unnie, trust me.” Chaeyeon insisted, even making some silly gestures. The older girl held back her laugh.

 

“Psh! You're getting delusional, Chae! It's bad for your health.” She snorted and fixed the glasses she's wearing.

 

The ash blonde haired girl slumped her shoulders in defeat. Who would honestly believe if you said that a rich CEO likes likes the babysitter of her child? Certainly no one. Even Chaeyeon herself question it, if Sakura really confessed her feelings for her or the latter was just being grateful of how she take care of her child and Chaeyeon was just getting delusional over it? But Sakura really initiated their almost kiss though— that was certainly not a friendly kiss to Chaeyeon.

 

She's getting confused over things. She doesnt know what to think but all she knew was the negative thoughts was eating her up. All the happy and positive thoughts vanished like that.

 

She wanted answers. She's desperate for answers. Praying could do it, she guess. She called the name of Gods she knew and begged for a miracle to happen.

 

Like the Gods above have heard her prayers and desperate begs, her phone rings.

 

Maybe a phonecall would do.

 

Chaeyeon immediately looked over to see who's the caller and her heart drums when she saw it. Almost immediately, she grabbed it happily and even cleared before pressing the answer call. Eunbi, who noticed the sudden act of her friend, stopped writing and narrowed her eyes on the cheerful girl.

 

“H-Hello, Sakura-chan. What's with the sudden call at this hour?” She greeted with a huge smile plastered in her face.

 

In reflex, Eunbi shifted closer at Chaeyeon at the sudden mention of the name. She even leaned on near the phone so she can hear the conversation but the ash blonde haired girl noticed it and purposely stood up before going into the farthest corner of the older girl's room.

 

“I just really want to check up on you. Did you already ate dinner?” Chaeyeon heard Sakura asked on the other line. She mentally squealed and pursued her lips before hanging her head down because she felt shy suddenly.

 

Thank you, thank you, my Lord! You gave me answers!

 

“Yeah, i just ate. How 'bout you?” She asked, feeling butterflies on her stomach.

 

The older girl squinted her eyes and sprinted towards Chaeyeon then tried to lean her ear to the phone but the taller girl would move away leaving Eunbi glaring and growling at her in displease. Chaeyeon gave her a look and a smirk which means, 'Huh, you dont believe me? Then so be it! I'll stay winning!'.

 

Sakura hummed, “Yep, i ate with Nako earlier. Too bad we couldnt eat together.” She replied making Chaeyeon's heart flip.

 

The ash blonde haired girl grinned like an idiot. “There's always a next time, though. Where's Nako?” She asked once again, trying to run away from the curious and annoyed Eunbi who's trying to force herself to listen to the conversation.

 

“Let me listen!” The older hissed, really impatient to know what's really going on with her friend and Sakura.

 

Chaeyeon poked her tongue out, annoying Eunbi more. She ran around the kitchen while still talking with Sakura.

 

“Oh, Nako's already asleep, probably got tired after swimming. And lets eat lunch tomorrow? Are you free before one? I'll bring Nako with us. Sounds good?” Sakura responded, probably smiling. The ash blonde haired girl yelped and trembled in excitement.

 

“Sounds perfect to me! Where will i go though?” Chaeyeon asked, trying to distance Eunbi from the phone. The older girl was swaying her arms, trying to get the taller girl's hand from her head that was stopping her from getting near her.

 

She heard some hum at the other line, the woman must be thinking. “Oh! How about i fetch you at your apartment so i can see where you live? Can i, can i, can i!?” Sakura yelled like a excited child which made the other girl chuckle.

 

“Fine. But dont expect that my place was glamorous like yours. It's size was just only your bathroom.” She replied which made Eunbi gasp.

 

“Are you talking about your apartment!? What are you guys going to do there? You're just a baby! Hell no!” She yelled, trying to catch Chaeyeon around the house.

 

The younger girl gave her a pointed look. “Huh, i'm also used to stay at a small space and simple room, i'm no spoiled princess in my teen-age days. Wait, Who's that? I heard other voice.”

 

“Oh its's Eunbi-unnie. My friend, she's misunderstanding something. I'll let you met her someday.” She answered while looking at Eunbi who froze suddenly and blinked at her.

 

Sakura hummed in delight. “It's my pleasure to meet your friends, i'm excit— no wait, i'm nervous actually.” The woman stuttered making Chaeyeon chuckle.

 

“I thought i already changed you? Dont worry, they maybe look scary at first but they're crackheads.” She said and Eunbi glared at her once again.

 

“Tell your friends that i'm sorry in advance if i scared them on our meeting, i usually put up my cold aura at new people. I just really need to get used on their company.” Sakura said, a little bit worried. Chaeyeon smiled.

 

“Nah, it'll be fine.” She said.

 

“Uhh ... The director was calling me on my other phone, we'll probably talk about the new planes. As much as i want to talk with you until morning, i need to go. Let's just see each other tomorrow, hmm?” The woman suddenly said, she sounds she's in hurry. Chaeyeon pouted in that but she cant be selfish and say to Sakura that dont hang up and ignore the director.

 

“It's okay, i'm really happy that you called me. I'll be waiting. Good night!” She said with a force smile.

 

“I'm really sorry, baby. I'll just make it up to you tomorrow, okay? Dont be sad. I'll text you later but— good night and dream of me—  just in case. Bye!” Sakura said hurriedly and hung up, immediately. She might not answer the director and just talk with the latter if she wont end the call.

 

Chaeyeon stood there, frozen and jaw dropped. Eunbi swayed her hand infront of Chaeyeon'd face. “Earth to Lee Chaeyeon? Are you okay?” She said, trying to snap her friend back in reality.

 

The ash blonde haired girl inhaled slowly before releasing a loud squeal that made Eunbi stumble backwards while covering her ears. “OH MY GODDD! SHE CALLED ME BABY! AND WE WILL EAT LUNCH TOMORROW, TOGETHER! WITH NAKO! I'M NEVER BEEN THIS HAPPY, UNNIE!” She yelled before jumping into Eunbi hugging her so tight.

 

The older girl tried to get Chaeyeon off her but she cant seem to do so because the taller girl wad much stronger than her. “S-Stop! I-I cant breathe!” She managed to choke out making Chaeyeon to get off her but the girl was still smiling brightly.

 

“Do you believe now!? Jokes on you!”

 

 

Eunbi watches Chaeyeon walks back and forth at her apartment, looking distressed. The older woman was getting dizzy because her eyes would follow the ash blonde haired girl's pacing figure.

 

After the phone call, Chaeyeon immediately went home and slept early— maybe she slept late because her mind was running and thinking what might happen on their lunch date. Eunbi decided not to ask the girl because she knew that the taller girl will talk about it next morning because she needed help and she's right.

 

Chaeyeon asked for her help to pick clothes that she will wear later. The older could say 'no'. Because one, she's the only person who knew about what happening at Chaeyeon and her boss. Two, the ash blonde haired girl threw this puppy eyes she cant resist. And most importantly, she's the older one and Chaeyeon's her best friend.

 

At first, Eunbi cant believe it and she really thought Chaeyeon was just joking or getting delusional but God must be got upset with her and really said— Oh! What a bad friend you are! Here, a lovely phone call from Sakura, the love of Chaeyeon's life to make you feel stupid for not believing your friend— probably with a smirk on his face and Eunbi never felt so embarrassed and guilty when Sakura and Chaeyeon talked through the phone making her wrong.

 

And here we are, Chaeyeon looked so depress because she doesnt know what to wear.

 

“Eunbi-unnie, help me! I dont really know what to wear!” The ash blonde haired girl yelled, finally halting infront of dizzy Eunbi and grabbed her shoulders before shaking it.

 

The older girl swatted her hands away before standing up to go to Chaeyeon's small and old closet. “I think Sakura wont mind of anything you wear.” She said before turning to the taller girl who's looking at her.

 

Chaeyeon thought of it for a second. She was right. Sakura wasnt the type of person who judge someone's style or clothing.

 

“You were right. But still, i need to look decent infront of her.” She remarked, walking up to her closet and opened it. Eunbi watched her check her clothes in the closet.

 

“Sakura would appreciate if you will present yourself to her. She will be happy. I suggest you to be you. Okay? Got it?” Eunbi said before pushing the panicking Chaeyeon away from the closet and checked the comfortable clothes that her friend can wear.

 

The ash blonde girl huffed. “What if she will take me to a fancy restaurant while i wear a worn out hoodie and a old looking shorts?” She said, sitting on her bed with slumped shoulders.

 

“Then half decent and half simple, it is! God damn it, i hate it when one of our friend was in love! I'm the one who suffers!” Eunbi yelled before groaning and ruffled her hair in frustration.

 

Chaeyeon laughed wholeheartedly at the older's act. “Of course, you're the oldest among us and it's not our fault that you give best advices plus you looked like you had experience about it!” She reasoned, grinning like an idiot.

 

Eunbi turned her head to Chaeyeon, blushing and glared at her. “Why you— S-Shut up and dress already!”

 

 

Chaeyeon sighed as she shifted uncomfortably infront of her apartment building. She was nervously playing with her fingers and would look left and right, waiting for a certain luxury car to arrive.

 

She looked at her clothes. She was just wearing just a plain white shirt tucked in to a high waisted skinny jeans, a white pair of snickers, and a black and gold hand bag. Just simple. She decided to just look nice and simple, it's not bad as Eunbi says. The most important that they will go out later.

 

After fixing her shirt for the nth time, a red car parked infront of her. She turned her head up and her jaw instantly dropped when realization hits her. It's a luxury car, a freaking Porsche 718 Boxster. She stared in awe,  it's her first time to see such a expensive car close to her.

 

She was too busy staring that the window was been lowered down and Sakura was revealed trying to call for her attention.

 

“Chaeyeon! Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon? Yooo? Earth to Lee Chaeyeon.” Sakura said, confused when the girl continued gawking at her car. She smirked and rested her chin to the window, staring her eye the car.

 

Nako happily clapped her hands when she saw the ash blonde haired girl but turned into confusion when she saw her stood there, checking their car while her mother watch her. She shifted impatiently and decided to squeal.

 

“Chaeyeonnie!!!!” She yelled making the two girls snap in reality.

 

Chaeyeon jumped in shock and another wave of realization when she saw the driver and the passenger. “Sakura-chan! Nako-chan!” She shouted.

 

“Hello, Chae.” Sakura greeted with a smile before unbuckling her seatbelt and went outside. She looked around the area, and scanned the creepy-looking building.

 

“This is where you live?” She muttered, pointing the building infront of them. Chaeyeon nodded, staring at her with flushed face.

 

Damn, Sakura looks so damn fine with office attire clothes as ever!

 

The ash blonde haired girl stared at the fine-looking girl infront of her and lowkey checked her out.

 

Sakura was just wearing her office attire but it's more fashionable than she normally wear. She's wearing a wearing a turtle neck long-sleeves with expensive black blazer, black skinny jeans, and a slip-on. She also wore simple but stylish one. And major plus, she's on ponytail today making her feature more sharper than before.

 

Chaeyeon won today!

 

“Chaeyeon? Are you okay?”

 

The ash blonde haired girl immediately stared at Sakura's worried eyes one. She literally checked her out, and without even realizing it, she's biting her lips. She undid it and smiled awkwardly.

 

“Yeah, sorry. And yes, i live here. It may be small but it's cozy.” She replied, playing with her fingers again.

 

The older woman smiled at Chaeyeon's shy acts. “Not satiesfied, i wanna go in.” She said, staring at her intently.

 

The ash blonde haired girl scratched her nape, not knowing to answer. “Uhm, i dont know. Y-You might feel uncomfortable though. But if you insist, sure. Later you can, after you drop me here.” She responded with a shy smile.

 

They just stared at each other with shy smiles for a minute when they heard a small voice came from behind making them go back from their own world. “Yah! Stare at each other later, i'm hungry!” Nako shouted from inside the car.

 

Sakura chuckled lightly and went to the passenger seat's door before opened it, gesturing Chaeyeon to go inside. “Hop in, and we're ready to go.” She said.

 

Chaeyeon grinned like an idiot before slowly walking there. They made a small eye contact before she finally went in, placing a excited Nako on her lap and Sakura gently closed the door. The little girl kissed her on the cheeks. “Unnie!” She chirped.

 

Sakura went in and looked at them. “Are you guys ready to go now?” She said while buckling her seatbelt.

 

Chaeyeon nodded as she also buckled her seatbelt. “Yeah.” She replied and looked Nako who's excitedly dancing to the song that was playing at the stereo.

 

The older girl nodded and finally drove away. Chaeyeon scanned the interior of the car, amazed to ride in a car like this.

 

“Where are we going?” She asked the driving woman beside her, lowkey gawking at her side profile and sharp jaw.

 

“You will see.” Sakura answered with a small smirk playing on her lips.

 

 

The whole ride wasnt quiet and awkward than Chaeyeon had expected. Sakura would talk to her time to time even if she was focused on driving. Nako would also talk to her or with her mother.

 

Finally, after an half hour of driving, Sakura stopped infront of a restaurant. It doesnt look like it was for rich people but it doesnt certainly looked like a fast food chain.

 

“The owner of this restaurant is my Aunt from my mother's side. This place was special to me because my mom also owned this.” Sakura said when she saw Chaeyeon looked outside the window curiously.

 

They unbuckled their seatbelts and went out. Nako squeaked happily and ran circles when her feet landed. Sakura made sure the car was alright before walking to them. Chaeyeon held Nako's hand while Sakura held the other one— like when they went to the mall.

 

They were like that when they walked in to the restaurant. The place looked so cool and not so ordinary. It's full of antiques and many old things.

 

There's also a woman in her 50's was infront of the counter, smiling widely like she's waiting for them to come.

 

“Sakuraaaaaa!” The woman yelled before slowly running to the mentioned girl. Sakura opened her arms wide and engulfed her into a warm embrace.

 

They hugged for a few seconds and the auntie kissed her cheek before turning to Nako and lifted her up.

 

“Nako-chan!” She said and also kissed her in the cheek, making the little girl in her arms giggle. Chaeyeon just watched them with a gentle smile.

 

The old woman finally turned to her, and she felt nervous suddenly.

 

Sakura finally wrapped her hand to Chaeyeon's hand before smiling widely. “Auntie Ahyeon, this is Lee Chaeyeon. Chaeyeon, this is my Aunt Ahyeon.” She said. Chaeyeon smiled and bowed a bit.

 

Ahyeon scanned her from head to toe and smiled at her before putting Nako down, pulling her into a short welcoming hug.

 

“I finally met you! You're so lovely. I like you already. Kkura's mouth was always you when she will drop by here. I always wanted to meet the girl that made her swoon and whipped!” The woman said and chuckled as she recalled how her niece would unconciously talk about Chaeyeon when she will go here at her place to eat and talk.

 

“Auntie!” Sakura whined, her face red as tomato. Chaeyeon was not different from her except she was redder.

 

Ahyeon gave her a pointed look. “I'm just saying the truth! I'm really excited to talk with you about Kkura later. Finally, this cold and scary CEO met the girl who would warm her heart. Yiieeee!” She chirped making the two flushed ever more.

 

Nako nodded eagerly, agreeing. “Yeah, Auntie. I thought no one could break her walls beside me! Chaeyeon-unnie was an angel that fell in heaven to fill the gap at Mommy's cold heart.” She said even throwing a wink to the nervous girls.

 

Sakura cleared . “Yeaaaah! Where's the food? We're hungry.” She stuttered and walked to a vacant table, dragging Chaeyeon along with her.

 

Ahyeon and Nako just looked at each other and giggled quietly. The little girl cutely ran to the girls who's already taking their seats while the old woman went to the kitchen, smiling secretly.

 

Sakura gave Chaeyeon a apologetic look. “Sorry if she's cheerful.” She mumbled. The ash blonde haired girl chuckled and shook her head, waving her hands in the air.

 

“No! Actually, your Aunt was funny and always happy. I felt so welcomed.” Chaeyeon responded with a big smile.

 

Nako sat down beside them, grinning at them widely as she watches them talk— or flirt.

 

They talked until Ahyeon came back from the kitchen, pushing a tray. She gave the ash blonde girl a smile which Chaeyeon also smiled back, before turning to her niece then threw her a smirk. Sakura just rolled her eyes at the playful act.

 

“Here you go! Our restaurant is famous for the special ramyeon and gimbap we serve. Hope you'll like it.” Ahyeon said as she putted each bowl infront of the three and placed a plate full of gimbap at the middle of the table. She then turned to the ash blonde haired girl who's mouth was already watering at the food in sight.

 

She giggled. She already liked this girl. Sakura would talk about the certain ash blonde haired girl when she visits them. And by judging at how her niece described Chaeyeon, the girl was nice and lovely— the family instantly loved Chaeyeon even if they havent met her personally. They all wanted Sakura to be happy. After her mother's death and horrible break up, Sakura isnt Sakura anymore. She changed so much and doesnt even know what the word happiness was. Only Nako can make her smile genuinely. But of course, everything had changed into better one when Chaeyeon entered her life. Sakura was back being bubbly and dumb, like her old usual self.

 

Every family members was beyond shocked when they noticed how their Sakura was getting talkative and cheerful each day, she even laugh now at someone's corny jokes— she doesnt smile or show any emotion so seeing a real grin plastered on her lips make them tear in joy. They're glad that finally, she found someone who made her herself again.

“Darling, after you eat, can i talk with you later?” Ahyeon said with her gentle tone. Chaeyeon looked at her and nervously nodded, “S-Sure. No problem, hehe.” She stuttered before shyly lowering her head down.

 

The woman finally left the scene after throwing them another grin.

 

They started digging in after a while because their stomach started rumbling. Their lunch wasnt quiet also, Sakura talked about her relatives and some facts about this restaurant. The older woman would also feed Chaeyeon a piece of gimbap, leaving the taller girl flushed.

 

Chaeyeon wasnt the confident type but she noticed how Sakura would sulk and stare at the gimbap while pouting. Sakura was probably waiting for her to feed her like what she always do. So, she gained some courage and picked a piece of gimbap then literally shoved it on Sakura's mouth in nervousness. She even thought the older woman would be angry at her but she laughed it off and even said.

 

“Chill, Chae. Dont be so aggressive. I thought you're the type of person who liked it soft and passionate.” Sakura had said, she even got this silly smirk while chewing the food. Chaeyeon was never been red.

 

They finished eating a little bit after that and Ahyeon instantly popped infront of them and literally dragged Chaeyeon out of her chair.

 

“Let me borrow your girl for a while. Dont worry, i wont reveal your baby photos.” Ahyeon said and threw a wink at her niece then walked away with confused Chaeyeon before Sakura could even react.

 

The two girls walked through a hall in silence until they reach a room, a old looking one with two shelves of books. Ahyeon gestured her to seat on the chair and placed herself on one.

 

Chaeyeon silently sat on the chair, waiting for the woman who's looking at her with a smile.

 

“If you're wondering what is this place. Well, this place was Sakura's study room and hide out in the past.” She explained before looking around.

 

The ash blonde haired girl looked around, and spotted some cute drawings and old looking pictures pinned on a board.

 

Ahyeon smiled a bit before speaking again. “I took you here because i wanted to thank you.”

 

Chaeyeon shook her head hastily. “Uhm, it's okay! No need to thank me. I dont even know what you're grateful of.” She mumbled, playing with her fingers like she usually do when she's nervous. Ahyeon laughed.

 

“Aww! Like Sakura described you, you are really humble! I'm grateful that you entered at my niece's life. That girl was probably still scary and cold when she didnt met you.” The old woman explained.

 

The ash blonde haired girl reacted again. “Eh? I'm just a mere babysitter of her daughter.” She murmured, scratching her head. The other woman laughed again.

 

She gave Chaeyeon a playful look. “Hmm? Yes, you are. But we both knew that Sakura treat you way more than a babysitter of her daughter, sweetie.” She said in a teasing tone.

 

“I'm just stating the facts.” The old woman added and shrugged before staring at the flushed girl.

 

Ahyeon lets out another chuckle and finally turned into serious mode. “Chaeyeon-ah...” She mumbled, making the mentioned girl turn to her.

 

“Please take care of our Sakura.” Ahyeon softly said, staring at the ash blonde haired girl with pleading eyes. Chaeyeon looked her with confused eyes but the old woman just gave her a smile before continuing.

 

“Sakura dealt so much pain when she was younger, i believe she already told you so? We, her family, was worried for that girl so much. We thought no one or she wont let someone enter to her broken heart again to fix it. You dont know how much joy and grateful we are when we saw some unusual in a better way she changed for the past few weeks. Please, make her feel special again.” She explained and stood up before going to the cabinet behind them and opened it.

 

While Ahyeon tried to find a certain thing, Chaeyeon was processing what had the old woman had said to her.

 

It's like a responsibility was handed to her, and she would gladly accept it.

 

Ahyeon came back with a old box and sat down then putted it on the table infront of them before opening it. There were various of jewelries, and they all look beautiful and expensive but what had caught Chaeyeon's eyes was the silver necklace with a small key attatched on it. It was shining, and she felt some weird vibes over it like it was for her.

 

Ahyeon suddenly picked the mentioned necklace. “This necklace was given to me by Rahyeon— Sakura's mother and my lovely younger sister, when she's on the verge of dying because of an illness. Sakura doesnt know anything about this necklace either, and i would like you to keep it as a secret, dear.” She explained, caressing the necklace gently. She then looked up, meeting Chaeyeon's gaze.

 

“She told me to give this to the person who will make her daughter happy like she did. I dont also know what is the purpose of this necklace but she said— “That necklace and key has purpose. But only the right person can make it useful. Leave it to the destiny, they could make it work” that was her words. Confusing but very wise. Typical Rahyeon. But anyway, i wanted to give this to you.” She explained further and extended her hand closer to Chaeyeon.

 

The ash blonde haired girl bit her lower lip. “Why me? May i ask? I'm not worthy to be the owner of that necklace. I still havent made Sakura that happy for long, heck, i dont know if Sakura-chan really felt happy because of me.” Chaeyeon reasoned, pushing Ahyeon's hand slowly.

 

The old woman stared at her with a smirk on her lips. “Did you even heard what i even said? I said, who will make Sakura happy. Will is the keyword, Chaeyeon. And you literally said, still havent made her happy for long. I want you to think the words i said, carefully.” She said, before grabbing her hand and passed the necklace to her then held it tightly.

 

Chaeyeon looked at her helplessly while Ahyeon threw another sweet smile at her.

 

“All i know, that you're the right person, Chaeyeon. I can feel it. Please dont hurt and leave Sakura like that Anna did to her. I beg you. I want Kkura to be happy, Rahyeon wanted her daughter to be happy.”

 

Uhmmmm.... I cutted this into two parts because it's so long, i didnt even expected that it'll be so long lmao

For now, there wasnt much of ChaeKura content but i can assure you the sweetness and fluff will happen on the next chapter. i'm already working on the next chap and it'll be up probably on jan 3 or 4 or better tomorrow hehehe

This is also rushed chapter, i just wanted to give some content on new year lol. Happy New Year! 🎉 (i hope i'm not late)

Oh this chap and the next chap was dedicated to the people who gave me motivation to write 💞💕

And also, i made a twitter account: https://twitter.com/rosesrunaway_?s=09 (@rosesrunaway_) feel free to follow or dm me! uwu you can ask some questions and i'll gladly will answer it or you can just message me anything~ lets be friendsssss (i would also post spoilers there so yea)