one

babysitter [UNDER MAJOR EDITING]

"Freakin' hell! I only have like... a few thousand won left. I won't survive another week with this small amount of money," Chaeyeon exclaimed sadly as she examined her worn-out wallet, sighing afterwards.

 

Yena snorted. "I told you to get a job again, . Now what will you do? If you didn't sleep in at the restaurant where you worked at, this wouldn't happen." She asked as she took a bite from her sandwich, eyeing her friend.

 

"I didn't mean to do that! I was super sleepy because I had only like an hour of sleep before I went to my shift and unexpectedly, my manager let me close the place but I accidentally fell asleep in the middle of cleaning the table! Her reason was not valid at all! I'm also a human, I do get tired and the restaurant didn't get robbed anyway so..." Chaeyeon reasoned out, pouting after. Hyewon looked at her and tilted her head innocently.

 

"You already told us that. But you know— you're still at fault. Instead of whining about having no money left, find another job." She said softly before sipping into her soda while her big-innocent eyes were still glued to her.

 

The ash blonde haired girl groaned in frustration and dropped her head on the table with a loud thud. Chaeyeon doesn't have any time to find another job. She's too busy with school and she's a graduating student for god's sake! She's very lucky that she found a job that matches her free time from her hectic schedule but unfortunately, she got fired a little while after.

 

But the money she only has left isn't enough for another week. She can't borrow some spare money from her friends because like her, they are all broke and trying to make ends meet. Only Minjoo came from a well-off family but she's not in good-terms with her parents after she almost burned down their house's kitchen when she tried to cook— so she's also staying low on spending her money.

 

Chaeyeon's parents were not supporting her needs anymore after she refused to migrate to Japan with them. Her grandparents still send her some money sometimes but it wasn't enough, afterall, the old couple don’t have any jobs anymore and just depending on their pension and her parents’ support too.

 

Eunbi looked at her with pity. "Sorry I can't lend you some. My cousin, Jiwoo— remember her? She stole money from my wallet to buy candies and stickers last week. Mom said she will give me some but it's until next week." She said apologetically.

 

Chaeyeon huffed and just pouted.

 

Finally, after watching how Chaeyeon whines in despair— Chaewon thought it's actually time to help the whining woman.

 

She puts the straw out of before speaking, staring at the stressed girl. "I actually knew a job you can take. Your free time matches the work hours— the pay is, well it depends on what you and the boss talked about and if you do the job well. But I think the pay is kinda high. High enough to make you pay your rent on your apartment and do grocery every week." Chaewon said before continuing drinking her yogurt.

 

Eunbi and Hyewon looked at each other, shocked and at the same time confused. Minjoo just stared at Chaewon with wide eyes while Yena snorted once again.

 

The ash blonde haired instantly lifted her head, her jaw dropped. She's obviously shocked. That job sounds so good but a little bit odd but for now, Chaeyeon is desperate to have money.

 

"The offer really sounds good! Am I really compatible with that job?" The tall girl asked, her eyes sparkling with happiness. Chaewon simply nodded as her response.

 

"Only if you are willing." She said and Chaeyeon was about to answer when Yena cut them off.

 

"What kind of job was that!? Are you perhaps giving Chaeyeon a very explicit job?! Are you gonna make her a e or something?" Yena can't help but ask, worried for her younger friend.

 

Chaewon narrowed her eyes on the other girl. "What? No! Why would I do that? I'm helping Chaeyeon here!" She shouted, giving Yena glares and pinched the bridge of her nose.

 

Yena pouted, scratching her head. "Well you said the pay is kind of high and you used the term 'the boss'. Heck, of course I'll think of something weird. That job sounds odd enough!" She explained, but she made a point though, somehow.

 

Chaeyeon froze with that. She just confusedly looked at Chaewon, waiting for her to continue.

 

Chaewon face palmed herself before turning once again to the ash blonde haired girl. "I can assure you the job isn’t like that! Why would I recommend you a job like that? Look Chaeyeon, I personally know the person you will work for and it’s not so bad at all. You can still have enough time to sleep, attend school, and do your homeworks and projects." She continued.

 

The ash blonde haired girl stared at her friends one by one. Everyone felt relieved that the job wasn't like that but they still felt a little weird about it, they are having mixed feelings. Chaewon— and probably also Eunbi— has many brain cells unlike them. She's also the trustive type of friend, you can lean and share your problems with her and help you— all of them are also trustable but Chaewon tends to keep shut and stay silent most of the time, and would only offer comfort and help if it’s serious or urgent. She also looks cold but she cares so much on her friends and she's also soft and clingy— she only does not look like one.

 

Chaeyeon sighed. She really needs money though.

 

She saw how Chaewon rose her brow and crossed her arms. Her heart might have flipped.

 

"So... Are you going to take that wonderful job?"

 

 

And there's the first chapter folks!

This is my first fanfic here at wp/aff but i write ff sometimes but I don't post it. I decided to make an izone one because I'm a little bit into them now- probably not little. And why ChaeKura? I really love them, and they're so freaking sweet to each other y'know?

I don't know where this story will go but we'll see and also English is not my first language so bear with me- you might encounter some grammatical errors, wrong spellings, etc. I will edit it on my free time if you spotted one. The update will also be random, depending on how busy i am or if i'm in the mood.

And please dont ask me how did i manage to create a weird plot/story like this. The story is definitely cliché, and the character's profiles and behaviors might be changed- like the ages, and personalities (i think i'll just apply this to a certain ones).

That's all i'm sorry for the long author's note! Enjoy uwu leave a comment! <3

 

(EDITED! A/N: wow, damn it sure has some errors, I also added some few words to make it longer and better. Even the author’s note has a lot of errors, wow, kudos for you 2018 zero LMAOOO)