Who let the dogs out?

Untitled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I hate this! I ing---hate this!" Jiyong kept hitting the ground with his bag, again and again.But his anger was still there.

"So funny? Huh?-- Son of a !" Finally he threw his bag and layed on the grasses, began to hit his feet on the ground angrily.

"Piece of !"

"No no----I swear I will find the money hyung!"

Jiyong frowned as he heard another voice and lifted his head from the grasses to look around.Actually it was normal to see people at the campus but this corner was Jiyong's hidden place, nobody really came there.It was hidden behind the buildings and there was no place to sit, Jiyong never saw someone else there.It was the reason why he chose to go there everytime he needed to whine like a kid.

"Can you please, shh?" The tall boy looked at him and Jiyong sighed with a pout before putting his hands on the grasses and leaning his cheek on them.He was already feeling grumpy and now he needed to shut up.

"I promise!---hyung please---Can't you give me few more months?"

The boy threw himself on the grasses and he seemed so tired.He was definitely begging the guy on the phone but it didn't seem like the guy wanted to give him what he was asking for.

Jiyong sighed again and began to watch the boy, at least he wasn't the only sad person in there.

"Okay---Okay---I am sorry--One month is enough--thank you."

Jiyong could understand it was something about money and he wanted to be sad because of money too.He wanted to be in debt and got kidnapped because of that.He could deal with getting beaten, he wanted physical pain not sentimental.

" you and your damn money---motherer!"

Jiyong heard the boy yelling angrily and he quickly nodded, hitting his palms on the ground.

"That's right! Motherers are everywhere!"

"So what?! Is this some kind of being day or something?!" The boy began to whine like him and layed on the grasses, put his head on his bag.

" them all!" Jiyong yelled angrily and buried his head between grasses. "I hate everything!"

"Listen to me Kook---I don't know where the hell you are hiding but if you don't come out before I find you---I will ing kill you, did you understand?!"

Suddenly Jiyong lifted his head and looked at the boy.

"Kook? Wait--you--"

"--If you and your fat won't be at home tonight, I will ing tear you to pieces." He sighed angrily after hanging up and put his arm on his forehead like he was trying to calm down.

"You---" Jiyong quickly straightened up and crossed his legs on the ground. "--Do you know Kook?"

"Can you please shut up, princess? I am trying to find a way to not end up with murdering anyone today."

Jiyong furrowed his eyebrows and looked at the boy.

"I can't shut up, that's my problem."

The boy pulled his arm away to look at Jiyong to see if he was serious or just ing with him.

"You are serious."

Jiyong quickly nodded.

"Yes, I do speak too much because I feel like I will go crazy if I shut up.That's why I come here to talk to myself."

The boy sighed deeply before covering his face with his arm again.

"Because my friends doesn't listen me if I talk too much but---can you believe--that Earn jerk made fun of me in front of Yuri?!--- That thinks he is better than me but---"

"Wait, you mean that photographer Earn?" The boy suddenly looked at him.

"Yes! That ! He always does the same thing! He knows I like Yuri and that's why he keeps flirting with her!" Jiyong threw himself on the grasses again and kicked the air just before getting straightened up again.

"Wait but---Do you know Kook?"

The boy sighed and placed one of his arms under his head, didn't even look at Jiyong.

"You don't like talking, I got it." Jiyong mumbled as he grabbed his bag to find his ringing phone.

"I don't want it Youngbae!----No I don't care! You guys just go and have fun!---Yes I will go home and cry!---Why!? Because Earn made me seem like a damn idiot in front of the girl I like! That's why!---Shut up! You don't even love me!" Jiyong was laying on the ground again, his chin on the grasses as a pout appeared on his face. "No, you don't." He repeated softly this time.

"He made fun of me, Bae." This time Jiyong leaned his forehead on the ground and mumbled in a low tone.Now the other boy could hear him hardly but that part of the campus was really silent so it wasn't hard to listen to Jiyong.

It was obvious Youngbae was talking when Jiyong stayed quiet for a while.Actually Seungri didn't give a damn about it, he was facing with the sky and looking at the stars, thinking about how he should save his without killing anyone.But he turned his head and looked at Jiyong when he heard a chuckle.

"I know Bae, I love you too."

Seungri couldn't help but smiled, he wanted that kind of troubles.He wanted physical pain to end.

"Do you know Kook?"

Seungri sighed loudly and put his arm on his face again.

"Fine wild boy--Don't talk if you don't want." Jiyong hugged his bag before placing his head on it. "I don't know who you are but you should stay away from Kook and his friends.They call them--I can't remember right now.But once they made a big fight at the cafe I was in and believe me, they are all pain in the ."

"Dogs."

"What?"

"They call us dogs."

Jiyong paused for a while and looked at the boy.He knew Kook's name because the boy was a real troublemaker and he made a lot of scenes at the campus.He was very loud, too loud.

That was the reason why they called them dogs in the first places, they were too wild and loud.

"Kook's my roommate, more like a brother.But I hate him." Seungri hissed and Jiyong kept blinking, trying to understand.

"Wait---you--you are the boy who made a fuss in the library! I can't belive this!" He finally recognized the other boy. "God---I was at the library that day-- " Jiyong was about to keep talking when the boy's phone started to ring.

"Kook---God---Are you okay?!" He quickly got up and asked with a worried tone.

Actually he did seem good.He had a sharp jawline and his lips seemed like cat lips.Jiyong wanted to see more but the boy was wearing a cap and it was pretty dark in that corner.

"Okay---it doesn't matter listen to me." The boy suddenly took off his cap and ran his fingers through his hair.

And wow.

Jiyong looked at his black curls on his forehead, which made him look younger and softer than few seconds ago.

"Don't go anywhere else okay?---did you hear me? I will find the money---Just don't ing turn off that damn phone--I will find a way Kook, I don't know---I swear if you don't answer when I call--"

The boy was pretty rude, the way he moved around while talking on the phone was enough for Jiyong to understand he was one of the dogs.Normally Jiyong didn't like that kind of people but it seemed so natural on that boy, like he wasn't trying to be rough or rude, it was just happening.

The boy began to walk away without taking his bag and Jiyong stopped for a second before grabbing his own bag.

"Hey, wild boy---"

"Just shut up for a second---Hey!" Seungri glared at him when Jiyong took a photo of him all of sudden. "Fine---Don't do anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter