Prologue

When The Truth Seems Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: All the places, characters, and scenes are purely fictional.

 

Killer

 

I was fixing my black duffle bag to my right shoulder when I entered her apartment. I close the door behind me silently. 

"You come back so so..." Sunmi's head pops up from the kitchen area. She didn't finished her sentence when she saw me. She frowned. "We were supposed to meet outside. Why are you here?" Sunmi lips lit up into a smile. Probably, she was happy to see me. She walked closer to me. "I haven't seen you in ages. How are you? You looked good with these black outfit of yours." Sunmi hold my hand and raised it. "Why are you wearing gloves?" 

I smiled. "I'm fan of gloves recently." I gave her a peek to her lips. "I can't wait to see you."The truth is, I can't wait to see you suffer. 

She suddenly pulled me hastily to her and locked her lips to mine. A player. I smiled. She's like a hungry tiger the way she grazed her lips to mine. We broke away at the same time. 

She leaned backward to see my face clearly. "Have you eaten?" She asked, suddenly pulling me to the kitchen area.  

"I haven't." 

"I prepared some food." She said. "You can eat those." She was smiling from ear to ear.

I put my bag on the table and opened it. 

"What's that..." She wasn't able to continue her sentence when she saw the gun I pulled from my bag and pointed it at her. "What are you do-doing?" She stummered. She slowly walked backwards. I don't know why but when I saw her face become frigtened, I suddenly became happy. I cannot hide the smile from my face when she stumbled and fell to the ground, crawling backward. Like a baby who saw a monster. 

"Shocking?" I said, beaming from ear to ear. 

She noticed the silencer on my gun. She traveled her eyes everywhere like she's searching for something. "Help! Help!" She shouted out loud suddenly.

I laughed manianically. "Nobody will hear you, Sunmi. This house is sound proof." 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter