wrong as i expected [ PART I ]

How to Love An Ahjussi by Kim Jongdae

'Ah, do it more! That's it.. rub your fingers there...'

A , sweating Minseok was in front of me, enjoying my fingers inside of him. Lust was all over his face, with the sweet melodies of pants and moans coming out of his mouth. I don't even know what to do, but as what he wanted, I pull them in and out as I tried to find his prostrate, creating squelching noises.

'Ah!'

His eyes widened, making my twitch in excitement as it stood erect in front of him. To my surprise, his soft, warm hand held it, jerking it off for a few times before pulling it near to his swollen hole, rubbing my head with it.

'Please... hyung, you're late for work!'

Huh?

'Hyung, you're ing----'

With such vigor, something hard and big hit me---maybe a hand? It instantly woke me from my weird, clinging fantasy and then I found myself on the floor, with a mad Sehun in front of me, yelling. 'You dumb !'

Huh? So it was all a dream? A wet dream?

Bewildered, I looked down on my crotch to see it fully erect and to my relief, it wasn't wet. Well, it would be wet if I really did him in my dream. To my surprise again, I was hit by the maknae, but this time, it was now a pillow. 'Hey, dumb . Are you listening to me?!'

'How dare you say that to your hyung?' I asked, grumpy because I didn't get to finish what I dreamt. I stood for a while, trying to make my body adjust from the sudden waking before noticing that there is something wrong when Sehun just went silent, glaring at me like a stray cat.

'What's the problem?'

'Do you even realise what time it is?'

'Oh .'


Life in the office is still the same, with people minding their own business except Secretary Park, who had the time to annoy me than to tend to President Kim's work. I was almost late, but thanks to Sehun who sent me all the way with his motorbike, making me the subject of everyone's 'Is he your boyfriend?' questions. Life is so chill... relaxing...

Because I didn't get a glimpse of Team Manager Kim today!

Rather, I have a hard time facing him... ever since I've dreamt of that very weird fantasy. And what's worse is that it all because of that kiss we shared the night before! The feeling of his lips still lingered on mine, and I'm still like a shoujo girl who just got their lips de-ized! I'm like a Victorian...or maybe like Marie Antoinette who just fell in love with such small interactions....

But yeah, I'm a dumb in love! This energy resides in me ever since I was born!

The whole day composed of me trying to avoid the Team Manager, while trying to make sure that I didn't look like I intended to. To my surprise, I didn't get to see him either. I think he was busy, or something, but nevermind, I have to do my job so that I can forget the dream I had earlier.

If and only if these people would stop asking if the maknae is my boyfriend!

'So what's the name of your boyfriend?

'Is he a bad boy?'

'Oh, a motorbike! You're so lucky that you're living every girls' dream with your lover...'

As if I'll ever! That little tried killing me on the way to work. I tried to explain to them that he isn't my boyfriend, but my roommate. But instead of easing the crowd, they even grew worse, squealing how it's slowly developing into a love story while at the same time pitying how their ship (which is me and Team Manager) is now sinking. I wanted to explain how much I wanted to be with Team Manager Kim, but I guess I can't help how they're too focused on Sehun instead.

I guess this romantic comedy went wrong.

The day is almost ending, and I didn't get to have a single, single interaction with my crush! I gave up on avoiding him now, but no matter how I waited; how I almost dried my eyes looking at the door that never had that cute cat-man going out.

But I miserably failed, being a idiot I am.

So as the office was about to close, I sighed heavily. I hoped much that he didn't hear the rumours of me having a boyfriend or anything, and if he did, I'll be explaining it to him thoroughly so that it would be clear for the both of us. I waited, and waited. I know he's not absent, knowing that the office is lit, and many people would come in and out.

But maybe he's busy... so I better go now.

Defeated, I stood up with my shoulders down in disappointment. I did not manage to see him or anything, nor to ask about the kiss that shook my self to the core. I was confused, surprised, excited---there were a lot of emotions inside of me that triggered when I tried recalling that same memory.

But maybe he just likes teasing me, right? If so, then I claim my status as the dumbest of Seoul. Disappointed, I started walking down the hallway.

'Uhm, excuse me!'

Fast, running footsteps along with an unfamiliar voice reached my ears, making me turn my head to see a very tall man coming towards me. He had a kind smile of his face, with the mole on his left upper lip standing out the most. It took a moment for me to realise that it was Mr. Jung, the one who was close to Team Manager. As soon as he reached me, he held his knees to balance himself, panting and gasping for air. I was bewildered seeing him, but I tried my best not to get awkward with him. 'Uh?'

'Oh, you're Kim Jongdae, right?'

'Yes.' Hearing my answer, he immediately smiled. He's handsome, but no matter how handsome he is---MINSEOK IS THE ONE I LOVE! To my surprise, he extended a hand to me. 'I'm Jung Yunho from the sales department. Nice to meet you.'

'Nice to meet you, too.' I replied, shaking his hand while giving the best smile I had. I'm still confused why he'd be running all his way when he can talk to me the next day, so I asked, 'Can I ask why...?'

'Oh, you're wondering why I'm running all the way here?' He smiled. I was too focused on his face when I suddenly saw Team Manager walking out. Shocked, I decided to put my attention to Mr. Jung, whose talking did not reach me. But I cannot do it, knowing how the cat-eyed man's pheromones were trying to make me look at him.

And as much as he was going nearer, he was slowly starting to notice us. And without doubt, he met my gaze, along with Mr. Jung asking the question that shocked the both of us.

'...So Mr. Kim, can you move to the sales department with me?'

Huh?