i was crazy about you

How to Love An Ahjussi by Kim Jongdae

The night is dark and I'm full of deep thoughts while I lay beside the sleeping Mr. Kim, who was surprising not snoring despite being drunk. Dressing him in my clothes was the cutest thing that I saw in my whole life, and in case you are all wondering... Yes, I was holding myself back the whole time that I was changing him. Those creamy white thighs that seemed to be ever so smooth was served in front of me, and I slowly swallowed my desires in the back of my throat when I saw his clear, bare chest that seemed to be delicious no matter how much I looked at it.

So here I am, laying in bed with my crush, still reflecting over things that happened the past weekend. Mr. Jung was trying to spend time with me under the pretext of moving to the sales department but under a clear motive of romance; I was having a hard time to see Mr. Kim because of those; and Chanyeol unknowingly spilled the beans in front of us. Aside from the confessions, if I were to choose, I would really choose Team Manager because he's the one who I have feelings for. But knowing the past between these two, I'm still feeling bad since the same scene would have a possibility of happening, and that Mr. Jung made efforts to win my affection.

'Ahh, this is so confusing.'

Having no answer, I fell into slumber beside the man I loved.


I was so glad that it was a holiday.

Morning came, and as I expected, I woke up more earlier than Team Manager. Without saying anything, I stood up and went into the kitchen. Sehun was there, fully dressed, and is still teasing me of having Mr. Kim in my room. I laughed it off, masking the sweet, terrifying decisions in life that would end up with me in pure bliss or pure misery. After the maknae left without even leaving us breakfast because he thought it was fun to tease me, I made one. I also brewed him coffee of his liking, which I knew about before since he used to ask me for one. Well that was before Mr. Jung approached me, and now I was excited since it's been long since I made him one. I sang a bit as I toasted bread; beaten and fried eggs; and placed some hotdogs on our plates.

Whilst waiting for the coffee to cool down, I went into my room.

Team Manager was still asleep, with the blanket covering his whole body except his cute sleeping face. I don't want to ruin this, but isn't this too late for a breakfast time?

'Wakey, wakey,' I said, attempting to sound cute while poking his cheek. 'Eggs and bakey!'

Suddenly, his closed eyelids fluttered open slowly, revealing those half-asleep eyes like those of a cat. We looked at each other for a moment without saying anything, before he said, 'It's you... Jongdae.'

He then fell back asleep. But then he stood up, wide-eyed, making me chuckle due to his cuteness. His disheveled bed hair was sticking around, along with the hint of sleepiness all over his face. Taking a look around where he's at, he did not say anything as he was trying to process the location where he's at. It took him for a moment before he gasped, making me reply with a smile.

'So everything was not a dream?!'


Breakfast... err, brunch with Team Manager was filled with awkward interactions that made me feel embarrassed the whole time. I was trying not to be clumsy, but I ended up being one since I was so conscious of  him. The silence of awkwardness became the atmosphere of the whole house, and we were trying to evade each other's gazes whilst sitting across in the table.

My heart was beating fast---not because I was in love, but rather, I was so anxious. What if everything wasn't meant for me? What if he just wanted to warn me because I was about to fall into Mr. Jung's arms (which is impossible to happen)?

I thought about it for a moment while munching food. Doesn't a person reveal their true thoughts when they're drunk?

Without thinking, I glanced at Mr. Kim. And to my surprise, I caught him looking at me first! And to my disappointment, he avoided my gaze full of love... but for 's sake I can't take it anymore. I saw his widened eyes when I slammed the table with my knuckles. Asserting my dominance, eh?

Now, Kim Jongdae, think of a question!

How are you?

Why do you keep ignoring me?

Did you think what happened last night was a dream?

Well, none of those questions entered my single braincell. My central processing unit was lagging and I was already panicking inside. Putting together a shaky Plan B, I....

'Is my cooking good?'

God, if only I can facepalm myself in this mess. Mr. Kim did not say a word, but instead looked at me with an unexplanable expression on his face. Suddenly, there was a tint of red appearing on his cheeks, and I could not help but to be flustered, too.

Mr. Kim... is blushing?

'I-it's good, J-jongdae-ssi.' He replied, averting his gaze from mine. Seeing this reaction personally, I decided that I have to be straight to the point. Nothing would be taken away from me if I try, right?

'Were you crying last night... because of me?' I asked innocently.

'No...'

I take it back, something has been taken away from me when I tried. This sure is hopeless, I gu---'

'No! I mean yes!' My eyes widened when he instantly cut off my thoughts. The tint that was on his face deepened, and he looked like a human head-sized tomato as he hid his face from me. But he then removed it and continued, 'I thought that Yunho-hyung would confessed earlier than me, so I thought it was hopeless.'

Actually, Mr. Kim, you were right. He did confess.

'And I know he'd be in more favor because he's always seizing an opportunity to be with you, so I can only ignore you because I couldn't do anything about him.'

So that's what's you've been doing? I finally understand, Mr. Kim.

'So please forget what I said last night, Jongdae-ssi. I was happy meeting you.'

Minseok-hyung, please don't think like that... I haven't answered Mr. Jung yet!

'Team Manager Kim, that's not true---I am crazy about you!'

Wait, did I ing said what I was thinking?

There was a shocked, bewildered yet astonished look in Mr. Kim's face as he heard those words from me. I wanted to hide my face, much more my whole existence in this world, when he suddenly grabbed my hand, leaving me in the open for him to kiss me.

Wait... he kissed me?