Chapter 1

Tokyo Love Story

Inside the club swirled an array of blues, greens, hot pinks lights. The music played over the stage as the overly muscular pretty faces seduced the drunk man that were gawking at them. Even Jungkook cannot deny that their money is well spent as Shibuya Gay Club is known for pleasing their customers with their high-class male strippers crating to people with money, foreigners and businessman.

It was two weeks ago that he decided to get out of his comfort zone of chatting with other guys on the internet and go explore the real-life gay nightlife. An adventure that brought him to the doors of the most exclusive gay nightclub in Tokyo where he saw the face of an Angel.

Jungkook’s eyes gaze at his drink, it was his fourth drink, something to calm his nerves and also to stay busy as he waits for the only performance he came to see. He glances at his Titan Analog Black Dial watch that read eleven-thirty, only thirty minutes to go. He always came an hour early so he can get the best seat, having random chitchat with the bartender, ignoring the guys who came over to flirt with him by offering to buy him drinks. The only reason he was putting up with the booming and loud music was for one person, the only one who makes the unnecessary vibrations of the wells and floors bearable.

“That’s the tenth one tonight,” says the bartender, eyeing him with a teasingly look. Jungkook scoffs, he was a regular customer or at least to the bartender he was a regular customer. They became “Friends” and he would always count how many guys Jungkook turns down to see if he can beat the number each night. Jungkook swirls the amber liquid with cubes in the glass before taking a sip.

“Looks like I beat the record from last Saturday,” he says proudly, his voice trailing off.

“Just a regular heartbreaker isn’t you,” says the bartender, chuckling, “I know why you come here every Saturday precisely at this time.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Yes, the same reason every man comes here precisely at this time,” he says, as he turns around to help another customer. Jungkook bites his lips, his words were a punch in the gut but truthful, he was no different nor special than anyone in this club.

 

The lights became brighter as the owner of the club came on stage like he does every night to announce the next performer. The most anticipated performer of the night and the star of Shibuya, Angel.

“Looks like it’s party time, lover boy,” says the bartender with a smirk. Jungkook glares at him as his attention turns to the stage as the club owner makes his witty remarks and jokes before announcing the next performer followed by clapping, whistling and excitement. The stage was illuminated by a pinkish and bluish spotlight aiming at the entrance as the music went from thumping to a smooth classical like song. The crowd got rowdier, the lights flicked and in the middle of the stage was Angel dressed elegantly and y in a navy cargo jean and a loose black blazer. He was more than a stripper, he was a performer, a dancer who never spoke a word on stage. His captivating performance, intense gaze and seductive smile did the speaking for him. His presences changed the atmosphere of the club.

 

Jungkook stayed still, his gaze following Angel who was now out of his black blazer and in a tight white crop top, exposing his perfect V-line and abs as he grinds on the stage, so gracefully, slow and smooth. Each alluring twist of his body told a story, a story of seduction and entrapment bringing the audiences in a trance. Each body roll and hip roll communicating with the audience followed by a smirk that spoke louder than anything. You can look but you can’t touch. You wish I was yours. Endless possibility.

 

Jungkook gulps, unable to swallow as he stares, unblinking, his large doe eyes intensely focused in a trance and mouth slightly opened completely mesmerized as Angel was now dancing in front of him, covered in glitter with his belt unbuckled and pants and ped exposing his pure white hip brief, as his hands caressed his body.  Jungkook looks up to meet his gaze, this was the closest he has ever gotten to him. From his eyes comes an intensity, teasingly, an honesty-but behind that seductive smile was lingering sadness, so beautiful and tender. The gaze lasted only for a second, but it was enough to make the hairs on Jungkook’s nape stand erect and send an electricity shock throughout his whole body as the blood rushed to every vein- it was impossible not to get .

 

And just like that, the performance came to end, whistles and catcalls fills the club as another dancer was preparing to come on stage. Jungkook places his hand on his chest, exhales as if he had forgotten to breath throughout the whole performance. His heart was pounding loudly against his chest and his ears, he has never felt such an intense attraction before. He wanted more than anything just to touch him and caress his body, but he knew that is nothing but a wishful thinking. Angel is the man of everyone’s dream, each customer throw money on stage just for the chance to have him. He did not know much about Angel except that he is a stripper at Shibuya Nightclub who performs on Fridays and Saturdays at midnight. The new face of the Club.

“I swear that boy gets more beautiful with each show,” says the bartender, “But he is so stack up.”

“How so?”

“He keeps to himself, after his performance he leaves with his money, not caring about anything or anyone.”

“Oh, what I would give to him,” says an older man, sitting at the stool next to Jungkook who overheard their conversation.

Jungkook grips his glass of beer tightly, teeth clenched, ignoring the remarks of a drunk erted old man. The bartender burst out laughing,

“Jealous over a stranger,” he says, teasingly, “Not something you see every day.”

“Shut up,” he says, gulping his beer.

 

After sitting for ten minutes, Jungkook digs into his black leather pulling out his wallet, paying for the drinks as he gets off from the stool.

“I’ll see you Friday,” says the bartender laughing. Jungkook ignores him, making his way towards through the drunk and high crowd of dancers, feeling stupid for feeling jealous over someone who doesn’t even know he exists.

 

As soon as he makes it out of the club, he takes a deep breath of the cold breeze air despite it being a little bit humid, exhaling as a small yawn escapes him. As he was about to cross the street, he hears cursing and glances over. A few feet from where he was standing was Angel, Jungkook remains frozen as he stares at him. It seemed like someone was bothering him, Jungkook’s heart skips a beat, if there was any chance for him to approach him, it would now. It would be like the scene from the movies he has watched, when the hero rescues the heroin from danger.

He takes a deep breath making his way towards him as Angel continues to curse at the man to leave him alone. Without uttering a word, Jungkook grabs the man by neck, shoving him to the other side, he could tell the man was drunk as he reeked of booze. Keeping himself from stumbling over the man glares at him as he stood in front of Angel,

“Don’t you have a wife to take care of, old man?” insults Jungkook.

“ you!” shouts the man in English as he turns around, walking back towards the club.

“ing foreigners,” says Jungkook in Korean, turning to Angel who was staring at him, puzzled, “Are you okay?”

“I’m fine,” replies Angel.

Jungkook gasps, realizing how low and soft his voice was compared to when he was shouting a few seconds ago. He chuckles, nervously, as he struggles to find what to say next. It was weird to see him off the stage but with his heart pounding fast, Jungkook could barely think.

“Um…Are you waiting for something?”

Angel’s looks over his shoulder for a second before glancing back at him, “A taxi.”

“Oh, right duh,” says Jungkook, feeling like an idiot, “Anyway…”

“Look, thanks for your help but if you think that entitles you to whatever, then you’re wasting your time,” interrupts Angel, turning around and facing the streets. Jungkook smiles, silent for a second.

This is it, Jungkook, make an impression. Calm down and play it cool. Its not like you were lusting after him a couple of minutes ago.

“I was just going to ask if you wanted a ride.”

“No thanks,” says Angel.

Before Jungkook could insist, a taxi pulled up and without uttering a word, Angel got in the taxi. Baffled, Jungkook stares at the taxi as the window rolled down,

“Thanks for your help,” says Angel.

“You welcome,” replies Jungkook as Angel rolls the window back up and taxi drives away.

“! he is cute,” mutters Jungkook, feeling on top of the moon.

With a huge grin, he makes his way towards his car.

Tonight, is absolutely a night to remember.