Crew

Infinite and the Chamber of Secrets
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungkyu was lost on where the two boys were leading him but in front of an old mirror on the fourth floor, they stopped him and looked around. Sungkyu remembered Snape complaining about the mirror once to Professor Dumbledore when Sungkyu ‚accidently' listened in on them one night. „OK, so you have to promise something now," Woohyun said and Myungsoo nodded strongly.

„You need to swear an oath!" Myungsoo set his hand on his heart. Sungkyu opened his mouth to say something but he found no words for this nonsense, so he just shut it again and stared at them questioningly.

„It's not much, just that you cannot – under any circumstances whatsoever – tell anyone about what you'll see in a bit." Woohyun had such a serious face that Sungkyu gulped. „Please."

That last word was more sincere than Sungkyu had expected possible from Woohyun. He nodded and found himself say „Alright, I swear." And he raised his hand to show his oath.

„Hand on heart!" Woohyun laughed at Myungsoo's whiny voice and nodded.

„That's right, hand on heart."

Sungkyu sighed but did as requested so that Woohyun could high five Myungsoo and then turn to the mirror. „I'm me," announced the Gryffindor and on cue, the mirroring surface dissolved and revealed a hallway behind it.

Four faces stared up at them.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Sungkyu had never imagined to see such a strange collection of students. Not only were they from different years but also from every house. His eyes immediately fell on Hoya who grinned up at him, the least surprised. „Nice to see you here. I knew you wouldn't hold out long."

Sungkyu raised his eyebrows and didn't see Dongwoo jumping at him with a hug and an excited squeal. „You're here, you're here! I knew you'd join us soon- wooo!" Sungkyu froze.

„Are you finally friends with Woohyun?" Sungkyu looked over Dongwoo's shoulder to find Sungyeol huddled in a corner with an annoyed expression. „Took you long enough." He appeared to be the most apprehensive of the whole group.

The little Gryffindor first year Sungjong was the only one who didn't say anything. He crossed his arms, eyes flickering to an fro Woohyun. „How did I not know this?" Woohyun put is tongue out and the whole group laughed at how deeply offended Sungjong looked. Sungkyu felt sorry for him until the boy yelled „Hey!" and hit Sungyeol who squeaked in pain and grumpily leaned his head on his knees, muttering curses.

Woohyun sat down against the wall furthest from the first year and patted the empty space on his left for Sungkyu to sit down. Feeling the eyes on him, he crouched down as small as he could. All these people here - what if one of them let slip that he was here? Sungyeol, Sungjong - especially those two didn't look like the most secretive children. „Don't worry, they won't tell on you," Hoya said as if he'd read Sungkyu's mind. „I've been friends with them for nearly a year - and did any of you know?" Sungkyu froze.

„A year?"

„Nearly, I guess." Hoya shrugged.

„How– how in the world?"

Sungyeol regarded him with an amused expression. „Your house is not the most comfortable to stay around." Sungkyu glared at him. He was close to getting up and leave but then he saw the stern glances the Ravenclaw received from all sides and felt warmer. „I didn't mean it offensively," Sungyeol complained. „I just think you're all way too serious-" He pointed at Hoya. „He said it himself!"

Sungkyu remembered the genuine comfort he'd felt in the hospital wing when Woohyun had not made a big fuss about the incident. Also, with the kind of class mates Hoya had in Slytherin, it was really no surprise that he'd been caught that easily.

Hoya nodded.

Seriously, did he read Sungkyu's mind? Why did he know what he thought about? Hoya chuckled. „Don't look at me like that. Your face is too obvious." Sungkyu blushed and the six boys laughed out loud. It wasn't in a harmful way like he'd gotten used to with others however. In fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter