Chapter 7

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong and Seungri’s relationship getting better each and every day. Seungri very happy although he knows it will be for short period.

Seungri really doesn’t know what to do for his future. He has no future plan other than having his own café. He really in romantic life.

Jiyong started to appreciate Seungri. He started to see Seungri differently. He can feel that he does care on Seungri. Jiyong he never plans to fall in love with Seungri as he wants to be single forever.

He doesn’t like Seungri’s sense of dressing and his choice of spectacles. Yet he fell for him.

He feels jealous whenever Seungri talk to any guys and few girls.

When he started to realize that he loves Seungri more than a friend.

Jiyong wants no commitment but he wants Seungri with him.

Jiyong feels very comfortable with him. When Seungri was away to his hometown to help his sister and JongHoon for shopping, Jiyong really doesn’t know what to do. He smacked his head now as he refused Seungri’s invitation to join them. Now he regrets it.

On 3rd day Jiyong went to Seungri’s hometown. Seungri was happy that Jiyong came to his parent’s house.

“Hey, Jiyong welcome. I am so happy you were here.” Seungri invited Jiyong happily.

“Oh, I came here for a business meeting and I thought to just come here to say hi” Jiyong explained.

Although Seungri disappointed with Jiyong’s answer, he was still happy that Jiyong came.

And Seungri failed to think why his business meeting is at very far from his office.

Jiyong felt like a king as his parents taking care of him very well. Hanna’s few friends also were there.

Seungri was very friendly with everyone. Hanna friends were very close to him. Seungri also doesn’t mind at all. But Jiyong felt very jealous as he never seen Seungri very friendly with him.

Seungri keeps one teasing JongHoon and his sister whenever he got chance.

Hanna asked Jiyong playfully “I really pity Jiyong oppa as he never stopped talking. I am sure you used to him talking too much by now right?”

Jiyong can’t answer her as Seungri never be this cheerful when he was with him.

“I really miss you,” Hanna said to Seungri and hugged him.

“I also miss you” JongHoon hugged him

Jiyong got jealous when Jonghoon hugged him. Seungri is mistaken as he was angry and he slightly pushed Jonghoon. But Jonghoon understand.

What made Seungri surprised was Jiyong pushed Jonghoon to Hanna and he hugged Seungri tightly. Everybody was laughing on Jiyong’s action but Seungri dumbfounded. He was very lovey-dovey with him.

Seungri thought Jiyong play being a good husband, therefore when the divorce happened it will be easier to blame Seungri.

Although Seungri loves his touches he feels sad. But he played along with him. At least he wants to feel the fake love poured by Jiyong. Seungri deeply in love with Jiyong.

Jiyong’s mother in law called them for lunch and everyone happily went to dining dinner.

Hanna asked Jiyong to taste and choose the dishes which were cooked by Seungri. Seungri tried to stop this game but Jiyong took the challenge. After all finished eating, Jiyong chose correctly three dishes were cooked by Seungri without any second thought.

Seungri blushed and everyone started to .

And he apologized internally to his mother in law because Seungri’s cooking was tastier than her but he didn’t tell anyone.

But again Hanna put him another complicated situation, “Whose cooking you liked the most?”

“I like auntie’s cooking but I love to eat my husband’s cooking the most” Jiyong answered without hesitation.

Everybody laughed at his answer as he tried to win both hearts.

His mother in law playfully thumbs up to him.

Again Seungri blushed. Sometimes Jiyong gives him a mixed signal. Therefore Seungri cannot comprehend Jiyong’s intention.

Everybody loves Jiyong and they playfully express their pity to him to handle Seungri.

Seungri pouted on that complaint.

Jiyong enjoys looking at playful Seungri and each and every time Jiyong falling on him deeply.

Around 7 pm, Seungri requested Jiyong to stay back for a night, but Jiyong doesn’t want to agree immediately, Therefore he politely refused it with expectation Seungri will ask again. But he didn’t. Seungri didn’t ask because he knows Jiyong doesn’t like people pester him and Seungri wants to remember this enjoyable moment with his husband and family. Jiyong felt stupid again. Now he cannot turn back to agree to stay back right? Jiyong tried to hint Seungri to ask again but failed.

When one by one Hanna’s few friends leaving, Jiyong has no choice to leave. He reluctantly wakes up to go to his car. Seungri followed him to the porch.

“Jiyong, Thank you for drop by. I know you wouldn’t like it for me to ask twice. I explained to my mother that you unable to stay back. Buts she insisted to ask you again to stay back. And I also want you to stay back as it is really very late. Why not you stay back tonight? Seungri asked.

Jiyong noticed worry on Seungri’s eyes. He really loves to see his concern to Jiyong. Happily accepted as he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter