Chapter 6

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Shall I ask you something?” Jiyong asked permission.

“Yes”

“Did you really cheated my father for money? I got to know that you have saved your father’s business and also I checked and my father never withdraws and did any suspicious transactions from his personal account as well as from the company account. May I know how you settled without my father help?”

“Hmmm… thank you for asking Jiyong. Looks like this time you have done some investigation.” Seungri mocked him.

“I really don’t know who told you that uncle helped us. Actually, he did offer but JongHoon and I rejected as we are still young and talented and we want to settle our issues by ourselves. Even he offered as a loan but we rejected also.”

“Then how?” Jiyong was curious.

“Have you heard about ‘PANDA RI CAFÉ’ before?”

“No” Jiyong answered.

Seungri pouted and Jiyong chuckled on his facial expression.

“That was my café,” Seungri said proudly

“It’s quite famous at my area back then. I am a good cook you know? I studied and mastered in cooking”

“I know” Jiyong agreed shamelessly as he has tried Seungri’s cook before.

“My competitor always complained that I steal their customers but I never ever done that.”

“My competitor offered me some huge some to close my café. That was his way to kill the competitor.”

“I refused all the while. But when I learned that my father business was facing bankruptcy, I sold my business to my competitor with huge money which could recover 75% of our company’s debt immediately. That was the time I realized how worthy my café was.” Seungri explained proudly.

“Now my café was abandoned,” Seungri said sadly.

“But now with my experience, I am working as a part-time chef at the famous hotel. And trying to get a loan to open my own new café again. Jong Hoon and I working on it” Seungri explained excitedly.

“So, now all your doubt cleared? I am willing to give you the divorce and I don’t want any money from you” Seungri said.

1st in his life he felt ashamed and feel how small he was in front Seungri.

Seungri is a very kind person, loving and very thoughtful.

Jiyong started to look Seungri differently. Jiyong realized that Seungri is in pain. His eyes always sad. But he doesn’t know why. Initially, he was happy to see sad Seungri as he always thought Seungri ruined his life. But now Jiyong’s feels so bad to see Seungri’s sadness.

Jiyong really wants to help Seungri but don’t know how. Although Seungri smiles but his eyes always say otherwise.

“One more question?” Jiyong stopped him by grabbing Seungri’s hand when Seungri about to get up.

That was the time Ryan came to their table.

Pretend like he didn’t notice anything although he felt burning whole his body. When Jiyong saw Ryan he immediately let go Seungri’s hand.

“Hi Ryan, this Seungri, and Seungri this is Ryan” Jiyong introduced

Seungri was confused.

“Hi, I am Ryan, Jiyong’s boyfriend” Ryan introduced himself.

Then Seungri shakes hand with Ryan with the smile.

“So you are my husband’s affair?” Seungri smiled although he feels heavy in his heart. Love of his life’s love. How lucky Ryan was. Seungri thought.

“Excuse me, you are the one my lover stealer,” Ryan said angrily.

Jiyong felt as unfair for Seungri as he didn’t know about this before marriage.

Then, Seungri left them and went back home with a heavy heart to be with his family.

Jiyong told Seungri that Ryan as his boyfriend to get a divorce and nothing else. Ryan knew that Jiyong told Seungri that he is his boyfriend. Therefore he also play along. And he really wants Jiyong to Divorce Seungri.

Jiyong wanted to look for Seungri but Ryan holds him.

**************************************

Ryan realized that Jiyong slipping away from him. He is no more concentrating on him. Jiyong always thinks about something.

Ryan suspects that he is falling in love with Seungri. As nowadays Jiyong keep one praising Seungri that he didn’t go for money. He is independent. He wants to settle everything by himself and bla bla bla…

Ryan started to worry. Ryan doesn’t like this.

Ryan asked Jiyong, then why he married him who is not interested with him and also married him despite he already has a boyfriend.

Seungri is a , and he started to talk bad about him.

Jiyong was angry and argued with Ryan and told him that he has no rights to talk about Seungri anymore. And told Ryan angrily that he will find the answer soon and proof to him how innocence Seungri was.

Ryan was dumbfounded.

“Do you love Seungri?” Ryan asked

Now Jiyong’s turn to be dumbfounded.

“No, I am not. But I do respect him as a friend. Just a friend. I am not ready for any commitment” Jiyong told Ryan.

And left Ryan house angrily.

*****************************************

Jiyong was thinking what Ryan said.

Jiyong was very sure that he respects Seungri and nothing more than that.

Jiyong really doesn’t know how to start. He was so nervous to ask Seungri.

“Why you married me?” Jiyong asked suddenly when Seungri was in the Kitchen.

Seungri looked at him.

“I will let you know about it when I am ready. Ok?” Seungri cutely said to Jiyong. But he was determined not to tell him as there is no point anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter