Chapter 2

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri is very charismatic and smart guy. When he was young, he always with Jiyong. He grew up with Jiyong. Even though both of them has a different character, they were not separable.

When he was 12 years old, Seungri realized that he likes guys more than girls. He started to have feelings for Jiyong without him realizing it. 12years old boy what he can know right? Jiyong and him always together. Jiyong also takes care of him as his best friend. Everything was fine until Jiyong started to have his own circle of friends. Initially they were a nice person, but eventually, they started to mix with the outsider who has bad influences.

Seungri always stops Jiyong to mix with them but Jiyong never listen. When Jiyong complained with his friends, they started to target Seungri whenever he goes. He bullied him. They will make him trip whenever he walks past them. Jiyong also joined with them sometimes and laugh at him. It always makes Seungri sad.

But Seungri never complains to his parents as this will cause a problem later among both of the families. Also, he thought he can bring Jiyong to correct path.

But it getting worst when Seungri saw Jiyong started to smoking some weed. The discipline teacher almost caught them but they escaped. Seungri knew that he can’t wait anymore and he may not able to bring Jiyong to correct path. He knows Jiyong will be angry with him if he knows that Seungri informed his father. But he really has no choice.

**********************************

When Jiyong agreed to marry Seungri. Everyone happy. Especially Seungri. When Jiyong first met Seungri, he hated him. He hates his face, his dre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter