chapter 11

Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was very busy on preparation for my sister’s wedding. Glory quite helpful. He brought his friend also to help me. Previously, I avoided Glory for some times after his confession as he always brought up about his feeling to me. I told him so many times that I was not interested and he always around with me. I slowly stop being friend with him as I feel uncomfortable with him as he always looks at me with ‘love’ also I don’t want to give any false hope to him.

After few years, I met him at café when Jiyong and I were having coffee. He was friendly and we talk a bit and he told me that he has a boyfriend now. I feel relieved and I noticed he no more looking at me which make uncomfortable around with him.

We became friends again. He was very helpful during my worst period. He always with me and helping me. Few days passed just like that. It helped me to forget everything. He told me that he can spent time with me because his boyfriend went out station due to work.

My parents asked me about Jiyong and I told them that he will join us on wedding day. He promised me I told them. I can tell them that he unable to come for the wedding because of work. But this excuse wont worked as my both parents may call him. They accept my reason. I was relieved. This is not a good time to tell my parents about the divorce. On wedding day I can tell them that his flight delay or something.

I was glad that Jiyong didn’t call me. At least he listen to me this time. Uncle Kwon called me yesterday. He asked about me and Jiyong. I don’t want to tell him either as better to tell him face to face. He said will come two days before wedding. He is my 2nd father. I sometimes envy their friendship.

I feel bad as I was lying to uncle Kwon, he didn’t ask me about Jiyong. I felt relived as I no need more lying to him.

Hanna and JongHoon wedding is in the evening. All my relatives came to venue already. I was busy entertain the guests with Glory, to avoid my parent s further questions about Jiyong where about. I already told them he might on the way. My mother was worried as she wants to use this opportunity to introduce my ‘husband’ to her relatives as my wedding was so simple. Many my relatives were not invited unlike Hanna wedding.

My mother always feel bad for me as my wedding was simple despite that was 1st wedding in my family after so long. I understand her feelings but I have no choice to lie to her. Just 2 more days after that I can tell my parents. I don’t want Hanna to have sad wedding day. I will let them once they fly off for honeymoon.

I pretend like busy to avoid my mother’s further questions. Initially she asked me whether I fought with him or not as I came back immediately once back home. I assured / lie her nothing happened and we are happy.

I feel bad for her, so went to her and told her that Jiyong couldn’t make today as he flight was delay. My mother was sad but smiled happily and I don’t know why. When I looked at her with surprise, she hold my chin softly and turned my face to walkway. I was wondering what she is doing and when I focused I was shocked to see Jiyong was approaching us with huge smile. My mother so happy to see him and she hugged him immediately. Jiyong look so handsome and charming also he wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter