My day off.

I'm in love with a tomboy.

                                                                  Amber.

Today was the day, My friend named Leeteuk got me an audition SM Town. I'm so excited i hope i'll make it ! But first i have to practice today. Wait ! i have to work also, Damn how am i suppose to get in time to the audition ?! i have to ask a day off then. I ran so fast as possible to my work i didn't have a car i was broke so i couldn't go with the bus and the worst thing is i didn't have the number off my work, i know Thats weird.

 

Finally i arrived on my work, Oh now i have to go to that idiotic boss to ask a day off. I walked to his office, i saw people walking out his office some  off them where crying, some off them had a scared expression. Yes this boss was the worst of worst, But everyone listen to him because they are scared for him his name was Choi Siwon. He was a verry crazy idiotic Christian.

'' Sir, can i get a day off ? ''

'' WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?! '' 

'' JUST GIVE ME A DAMN DAY OFF I WORK MY ING OFF FOR YOU JUST GIVE ME ONE DAY !!! ''

'' uh..uh yeah s-sure ''

Yeah i forgot to add that he was scared for me, well he like to call people sin. But anyways now i have a day off i'm going staight to the studio to practice, The studio was empty everyone was home i guess like always. But i didn't mind now i can practic in silence, i hate it when people are staring when i'm dancing but i guess i have to get used to it if i pass the audition.

 

It was already 8:00 PM i think i'll go to the audition now, Leeteuk drove me to a big building. I could see a board with big letters on it ''SM town Audition''   ''Thanks bro'' '' No probs, just amke sure ya pass that damn audition ! good luck buddy '' Then he drove away. I'm so luck to have him as my best friend, We grow up together at first he tough i was a boy. But now he is the only person that knows my secret, i'm a tomboy but i pefer be called a ''dude'' so everyone thinks i'm a guy. Well its not like i don't like it, All my other friends thinks i'm a guy to thats kinda weird i know but only Leeteuk can know my secret. I had a lot off girlfriends but i never had with them, They always wanted to go futher but then i just broke up with them.