I Do.

Jackpot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nervous.

She was nervous.She had never been this much of a wreck her whole life.In fact,Son Chaeyoung was not used to being put under a spot.She could not even remember the last time she was this much nervous.Her whole life,it was a do or die attitude.The 'I don't give a ' attitude has stood with her for as long as she knew. But right now,she feels as though she could just melt into a puddle,seamlessly flowing down each road without worry. 

I need to calm down.

Reassurance.

She badly needed that.

She remembered the time where she hastily ran to a flower shop,picking out the most beautiful lilac bloom,paid by her first paycheck from a part time job.There she ran with her head held up high,a smile that could almost reach the sky,and in her hands are the beautiful lilacs from the shop.She knocked on the familiar door,a huge doorknob with a metal lionhead hanging,she waited.

She waited.She heard shuffles on the other side of the door.She held her breath,and suddenly she felt shy.The flowers that she had held so confidently while she was running was already starting to be hidden on her back.When the door opened withba click,her head bowed down automatically.

"Chaeyoungie?"

Her lover called.

Yet, felt like it had been burnt down along the Amazon forest. A tick,or two,the skip of a beat,she hastily tried to sum up the little courage she had.I can do this.Minari will like it no matter what I give her,she thought.Why am I getting so nervous for?You didn't even act this stupid when you had your first kiss!scolded herself.This wasn't really a good time to self-depreciate herself.

She puffed her cheeks out,breathing in short breaths,staring at the perfect creature who stood there completely clueless.Chaeyoung smiled when her eyes finally landed on her beloved."Good afternoon to you,luv.I....bought this for you.I hope umm...you like it",she ended a little awkwardly.So much for being a suave,she cursed.She handed her the freshly bought lilacs.Mina took the flowers from her,smiling shyly as she did so.This was the first time Chaeyoung hd bought her flowers.With her first-ever paycheck.

She remembered how happy Mina was that day.It brought her a little comfort.A smile graced her lips as she rekindled with her memory.I am the luckiest person in this world.She chastised.To her,being with Mina,it felt like being on cloud nine,and never coming back down.She could not even remember the last time she felt truly devastated or dissatisfied with her life.Because she had it all.

It was almost 1 in the afternoon,and she had little time before the most awaited time would come.She looked herself in the mirror.A white dress with a deep v-cut at the back,scatters of pearls decorated the fabric all around.She had on a short veil,but enough to hung till the ends of her pointy nose.Small,worn-out tattoos scatteraround her body-her arms,her chest,her back and some on her neck.She was beautiful.The stylist had done a great job.She did just the right amount to enhance her natural beauty.

She could already see how beautiful her bride would be today.Holding her hands,saying I love yous,exchanging their vows,slipping on the rings,and finally a kiss.She could already pictured it.Finally.

"See,Minari?It's good to stay away from the whole routine from time to time",she pushed her beloved down the grass,"Just relax and enjoy the nature",she reassured.It was almost the end of their university days and Mina was stressing out about her exams.It's what she always do,even if she learnt everything from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter