Prologue

Twisted Beyond Repair
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiwon."

The said man closed his locker and turned around after hearing his name being called. 

"Yunhyeong?"

Yunhyeong timidly handed him something before murmuring carefully, not wanting to grab other's attention to them, "Use this. Your rope burns are showing. Again."

Jiwon looked at what he gave him and faked a wide smile, "Oh my God! Are these band-aids for me? You are really giving these for me again?"

Yunhyeong bit his lower lip before leaving Jiwon at the locker room to join his other friends who were waiting for him from before. Jiwon's smile faltered little by little before looking again at the band-aids with a faint smile.

It had been a month since his classmate, Yunhyeong saw the scars he always hid with long sleeves, even in the height of summer. Now, he always brought him band-aids whenever he caught him with scars.

He sighed, It was my choice anyway to end up with these burns. Like I even need to hide them when they're so small.

And they were not from something really mundane like domestic violence.

Jiwon didn't even remember his parents coming home even once since he was five. He was abandoned just like that without any news about them and had been living with his uncle's family since then.

And had been abused by his own uncle since he was seven. 

At first, it was only small violence like drunk slapping and spanking, but when his body started getting matured, his uncle began to ually harass him, whenever his cousin was not home.

Oh yeah, his cousin was studying in a boarding school, so he was only home once in a month or so.

On the contrary, Jiwon felt the most exquisite pleasure when his uncle beat him up or roughly manhandle him.

I guess you could call me masochist.

 

 

Jiwon opened the door of the sick bay room and furrowed his eyebrows to see not the person he expected to.

"Huh? Where's the nurse?" He asked the other person in the sick bay who was reading medical book there.

It's him again. The guy with band-aids.

"She's on a business trip," Yunhyeong replied with a little smile he tried to make, as a polite gesture.

"So, why are you here?" Jiwon asked cluelessly.

Yunhyeong snorted, "I'm the student rep–"

"Ah, right! Now, I remember! They made you the student rep 'cause your parents run a private hospital," Jiwon said cheerfully while pointing at the blushing guy there.

Jiwon pressed his lips together with a bitter smile before muttering, "You are a rich brat."

Hearing the last remark, Yunhyeong looked away before asking, "Anyway, what's wrong?"

Jiwon had his eyebrows furrowed again before catching up, "Ah, right," he held his arm with some kind of timid move to show that he couldn't really lift his arm, "Can you do something about a dislocated shoulder?"

Yunhyeong stared at him briefly before gesturing Jiwon to come closer.

.

.

"Oh man, that feels so much better. Thank you, bro," Jiwon smiled while showing off his shoulder, moving it here and there before Yunhyeong replied with a small smirk, "I didn't know bumping into wall could dislocate your shoulder."

Jiwon stopped his silly act and made an innocent face, "It could! What do you mean it couldn't," seeing how Yunhyeong shrugged his shoulder, Jiwon finally admitted his defeat.

"Fine. Actually, it happened because I had with my hands tied behind my back," Jiwon shyly confessed, wondering what reaction could the other offer.

Would it be disgust, scared or... 

"Let me see your burns."

Was his response.

"What? No need–" he flapped his hands shyly, but Yunhyeong insisted, "I– I'll treat your other burns."

Jiwon was dumbfounded, like he never expected this from a saint like Song Yunhyeong.

"Undress."

Jiwon slowly undressed himself while Yunhyeong bit his lower lip nervously. 

"Done."

Yunhyeong stared at Jiwon's body, especially the burn scars all over his body, left by his own uncle. And he cautiously touched Jiwon's scars before he began to lean closer.

Cannot hold it anymore, Jiwon called, "Um, Yunhyeong?"

Yunhyeong pulled his hand away immediately as Jiwon's voice snapped him out of his own ecstacy. "I– I'm sorry, I just–"

"Just what?" Jiwon looked at him with blank expression, "Actually... Do you have, scars ?"

Yunhyeong's cheeks turn red instantly, feeling so embarassed of getting caught by him.

"I mean, do you like scars?" Jiwon leaned his face closer to Yunhyeong who seemed to avoid his eyes.

"It... It's not really scars, but burns and scabs, and stuff," he replied, with timid reaction again.

And Jiwon found that to be so damn cute of him.

He smiled, "Ah, so that's what it is," he smacked Yunhyeong playfully, "You should have said so, bud."

 

After that, Jiwon let him touch his scabs for the whole two weeks Yunhyeong was in charge of the sick bay. Yunhyeong didn't even press the issue of why he had all the scars and whatnot on his body; he only thought that Jiwon might be a victim of domestic violence.

But since the latter never complained or show if it was painful, he didn't feel the need to bring up the story. He just didn't want Jiwon to feel small in front of him.

But of course, the other was nothing like that. Jiwon was always with his addictive eyesmiles and cute beams, even they rarely talk.

Jiwon agreed to let Yunhyeong touch his body simply because he thought it was funny.

The only problem was... I ing get hard everytime he touched me.

A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter