Chapter two :

The Hidden Feeling
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Stops the car in the parking lot, ryeowook checks his hair in the side mirror and steps out from the driving seat While humming, ryeowook opens up the trunk, takes out two large bags, and press the car keys, stroll in a happy steps towards the elevator, with his heavy bags goes inside, the inside of the elevator is very aesthetic looking, the moment ryeowook goes inside start checking his outfit in the mirror, a big smile draw in his face, he is wearing a fit shirt in satin with paisley burnout print and a skinny jeans with knee rips in black with a leather wide belt in distressed vintage brown with burnished buckle and a Chelsea boots leather, and a brown watch with mate black case and a layered necklaces with vintage style roman coin in gold tone, ryeowook loves to put a lot of details in all his looks for the day, his a celebrate after all, and today is very important, pleased with his look, push the forty- floor button, takes a peek to his gold ring and mumble to himself ¨can’t wait for the DATE¨ the last word came out a bit louder than he expected, embarrassed with his enthusiasm a little tint pink forms on his cheeks, ryeowook thank god that no one is with him in the elevator, trying to suppress his excitement.

reaching the top, ryeowook walk in the hallway with big smile on his face, the hallway walls and floors are all covered with marble with fancy chandeliers and decorations, everything looks sophisticated and classy in the building, ryeowook enter the password to the keypad, at the entrance he removed his shoes, and wears one of the slippers at the side of the doorway.

the apartment interior design and furniture are very stylish and modern, with a bachelor feeling

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter